BIG NEWS; N.KOREA willing to engage in talks

I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

I get what you're saying.

Un isn't much more than a rabid pitbull on the end of a leash the chi-coms should be putting to sleep themselves, but I'm not all that up to speed on the nuances of geo-politics.

It may even be an attempt by Un himself to get out from under the thumb of the chi-coms and come out looking like a statesman rather than a petty stalinesque wanna be.

It may even lead to reforms in NK that end the suffering of the peasants.

I don't know... but anything that looks like a U-Turn at this point is preferable than the direction we are in.

It doesn't mean shit without action. We know where their "sites" are. Complete demolition and inspections without interference.

I actually think it does mean a lot. It means the N.Koreans have to be under a lot of pressure, otherwise they wouldn't bother making this play, which has the potential to make their glorious leader look weak.

meeting with Trump, or Putin, or Theresa May, or Macron, gives the little murdering bastard credibility that he does not deserve. Let the Chinese deal with him.

Doesn't matter what he deserves. Grown ups know that many bad people never get what they deserve. Life's not a fairy tale. You just have to try to reach the best outcome for the greatest number of people. That outcome happens to be a denuclearized peninsula.

You want to cater to the guy, why? Tell him that Trump will meet with him AFTER we have solid proof that all of their rockets and nuclear weapons have been destroyed. Treating him as an equal just makes him more powerful on the world stage.

That is kind of the point. If there's nothing in it for Kim, why would he play along?

Yes, they should MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that NK doesn't cheat this time. But you're going to have to treat the guy with respect and as an equal, because that's what he wants from the bargain. May leave a sour taste in your mouth, but it's still a huge win in the end.

removing him and his people from power would be a better win in the end. Trusting him would be a huge mistake. You don't treat scum as equal under any circumstances, you dump Clorox on it and clean it out. NK will never treat its people decently as long as this regime remains in power. If we really see them as a threat, eliminate them, don't have tea with them.

You libs see Trump as a moron but do you know what our adversaries like NK see?...They see a man that has surrounded himself with retired Generals and that is all they see....When they looked at Obama they saw a man that surrounded himself with Valerie Jarrete's and Hillary Clinton's and a bunch of college boys and girls...

I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

Un isn't much more than a rabid pitbull on the end of a leash the chi-coms should be putting to sleep themselves, but I'm not all that up to speed on the nuances of geo-politics.

It may even be an attempt by Un himself to get out from under the thumb of the chi-coms and come out looking like a statesman rather than a petty stalinesque wanna be.

I don't know... but anything that looks like a U-Turn at this point is preferable than the direction we are in.

so we would be turning our big stick into a wet noodle. These people cannot be dealt with like civilized human beings, they are not. Un has fed his political enemies to rabid starving dogs, and you want our president to sit down with him as equals???????????????????????

so we would be turning our big stick into a wet noodle. These people cannot be dealt with like civilized human beings, they are not. Un has fed his political enemies to rabid starving dogs, and you want our president to sit down with him as equals???????????????????????

Guess what? Trump doesn't care. He's not a moral man. It's one of the few things I find palatable about him (though I worry that he is not only amoral, but also corrupt, which is a terrible quality to have in a leader).

You libs see Trump as a moron but do you know what our adversaries like NK see?...They see a man that has surrounded himself with retired Generals and that is all they see....When they looked at Obama they saw a man that surrounded himself with Valerie Jarrete's and Hillary Clinton's and a bunch of college boys and girls...

yes, he is scared and his big buddy China no longer has his back. Perfect time for regime change in NK or maybe reuniting the Korean peninsula.

Rogue countries get busy building when you have the clintons, albrights, obamas running the show.

Guess what? Trump doesn't care. He's not a moral man. It's one of the few things I find palatable about him (though I worry that he is not only amoral, but also corrupt, which is a terrible quality to have in a leader).

oh, here we go. it doesn't take many pages for the thread to become a trump bash.

you want corrupt--

corrupt? can you say Clinton? can you say Obama, lynch, comey, biden, Pelosi, reid, schumer?

Trump is not corrupt, if he was he would not have succeeded in business. corrupt businessmen end up in jail or out of business.

I agree 100%, but meeting with him gives him credibility. I would send Tillerson, or some other cabinet member. Not Trump or Pence

The fat little swamp rat owns the country. That's all the "credibility" he needs.

If giving Un the status of "equal" to the POTUS for diplomacy that ultimately ends the Korean Peninsula shit show so be it. If a deal is to be made I'm confident Trump will see to it the deal is worth the ink it was printed with.

I get more and more impressed by Trump all the time. Who would have guessed the World's Richest Professional Clown was more competent than all of the professional political whores we've had in the last 20 years combined ever were? If Trump gets anymore successful we may not need a government anymore by 2024.

There is no way they would accept anyone but Trump. Has to be him. Anything else would be a tremendous insult, and might threaten to undermine Kim's stranglehold on power.

Which is, at the end of the day, all he really cares about.

Trump and Un are not equals, send a mid level state dept guy to meet with him. Why make him more of a god to his people?

This is one of the few (if only ) times I disagree with you.

Trump is meeting with him face to face if he can stoop down that low. China is watching Trump carefully as he is going out of his way to try and make peace with this little imp. China has kind of been caught in the middle of all this.

Sending in your second or third string of people shows you are not all that serious about winning the game. This will be especially true with our leftist MSM. If anybody but Trump went, all we would be reading about is how this is all photo ops to accomplish nothing.

The Great Negotiator is putting on the gloves and going in the ring to hold his title. I think it's a gutsy and bold move on his part, and it certainly can't hurt the Republicans for mid-terms.

Good move DT.

I agree 100%, but meeting with him gives him credibility. I would send Tillerson, or some other cabinet member. Not Trump or Pence

The fat little swamp rat owns the country. That's all the "credibility" he needs.

If giving Un the status of "equal" to the POTUS for diplomacy that ultimately ends the Korean Peninsula shit show so be it. If a deal is to be made I'm confident Trump will see to it the deal is worth the ink it was printed with.

I get more and more impressed by Trump all the time. Who would have guessed the World's Richest Professional Clown was more competent than all of the professional political whores we've had in the last 20 years combined ever were? If Trump gets anymore successful we may not need a government anymore by 2024.

There is no way they would accept anyone but Trump. Has to be him. Anything else would be a tremendous insult, and might threaten to undermine Kim's stranglehold on power.

Which is, at the end of the day, all he really cares about.

Trump and Un are not equals, send a mid level state dept guy to meet with him. Why make him more of a god to his people?

This is one of the few (if only ) times I disagree with you.

Trump is meeting with him face to face if he can stoop down that low. China is watching Trump carefully as he is going out of his way to try and make peace with this little imp. China has kind of been caught in the middle of all this.

Sending in your second or third string of people shows you are not all that serious about winning the game. This will be especially true with our leftist MSM. If anybody but Trump went, all we would be reading about is how this is all photo ops to accomplish nothing.

The Great Negotiator is putting on the gloves and going in the ring to hold his title. I think it's a gutsy and bold move on his part, and it certainly can't hurt the Republicans for mid-terms.

Good move DT.

I hope I am wrong, but we shall see. Our media will paint Trump as the bad guy no matter what he does or how it comes out, count on it.

If we had the sack to beat the whole world into submission I'd agree with you. We've got the biggest stick but without the balls...

Actually we do have the balls...

But our balls currently have these tumors called libtards, and they have seriously redcuced our testosterone and willingness to see it done properly. Yes the regime is unspeakably criminal.

We can't even get handcuffs on hitlery. Do you think enough of us want to go to war on the Korean Peninsula even if we put no boots on ground?

Personally I'm sick of being the only force of good on the planet. Lets get this half we are on unfucked first. There are shit tons of commies to kill on this side of the planet and we can drive our tanks right through their huts from Ft Hood.

Fuel up in Venezuela and drive right down to Chile and finish up for my hero Pinochet.

With President Trump.

Big win for the president, or just more trickery from N.Korea?

Are you that blinded by partisan hate?

It even crossed you "mind" that NK seeking out diplomacy, after all the shit they've pulled, might somehow be a "win" for Trump?

How about a win for the fucking WORLD?

Does it eat your ass so much that Trump may have done the right thing and confronted the little fat bastard while all the globalist asswipes in the world pissed in the wind and that it might somehow make Trump look better?

I mean fuck me runnin....

If your meat puppet faggot's "policy" of bending over and spreading his asscheeks worked to bring resolution to a 60 year old simmering conflict had worked I would like to think he'd have gotten some credit.
\
Why are you so mad? It will be a win for Trump if he pulls it off, but let's not count our chickens, eh?

I think you're the one who is consumed by partisan angst. Settle down, my guy.
With your attitude about this, seems your disappointed that Trump may pull this off. The divide in our country comes from this type of hatred. You're a sad whatever gender you're claiming today.

If we had the sack to beat the whole world into submission I'd agree with you. We've got the biggest stick but without the balls...

Actually we do have the balls...

But our balls currently have these tumors called libtards, and they have seriously redcuced our testosterone and willingness to see it done properly. Yes the regime is unspeakably criminal.

We can't even get handcuffs on hitlery. Do you think enough of us want to go to war on the Korean Peninsula even if we put no boots on ground?

Personally I'm sick of being the only force of good on the planet. Lets get this half we are on unfucked first. There are shit tons of commies to kill on this side of the planet and we can drive our tanks right through their huts from Ft Hood.

Fuel up in Venezuela and drive right down to Chile and finish up for my hero Pinochet.

well Pete, we shall see what happens. what I find interesting is that we can disagree and remain civil, unlike those who post from the left.

With President Trump.

It even crossed you "mind" that NK seeking out diplomacy, after all the shit they've pulled, might somehow be a "win" for Trump?

Does it eat your ass so much that Trump may have done the right thing and confronted the little fat bastard while all the globalist asswipes in the world pissed in the wind and that it might somehow make Trump look better?

If your meat puppet faggot's "policy" of bending over and spreading his asscheeks worked to bring resolution to a 60 year old simmering conflict had worked I would like to think he'd have gotten some credit.
\
Why are you so mad? It will be a win for Trump if he pulls it off, but let's not count our chickens, eh?

With your attitude about this, seems your disappointed that Trump may pull this off. The divide in our country comes from this type of hatred. You're a sad whatever gender you're claiming today.

How do you figure? I have have been nothing but optimistic in this thread, while acknowledging that it's FUCKING NORTH KOREA, so it could end up being a whole lot of nothing.

You guys seem to have it out for me. Get a grip.

With President Trump.

\

How do you figure? I have have been nothing but optimistic in this thread, while acknowledging that it's FUCKING NORTH KOREA, so it could end up being a whole lot of nothing.

Anyone who disagrees with the far left zealots is either: racist, sexist, crazy, or insane. its all they have, because their entire ideology and their leaders have failed.

With President Trump.

\

Anyone who disagrees with the far left zealots is either: racist, sexist, crazy, or insane. its all they have, because their entire ideology and their leaders have failed.

???

Let's be totally honest here, the NKers have engaged in peace talks before and lied their asses off to get what they want. Some people say they're on the verge of economical collapse, so maybe this time we really do have them by the balls; of course, also maybe they just get the sanctions removed and go back to what they were doing. Hopefully this time we verify the removal of their nukes and THEN give them some fiscal relief, with the understanding that if they go back on their word the next time it'll get a lot harder and longer. Maybe they think they can go along to get along with Trump until 2020 when hopefully (for them) they get candy-ass liberal democrat in the oval office that they can manipulate.

Let's be totally honest here, the NKers have engaged in peace talks before and lied their asses off to get what they want. Some people say they're on the verge of economical collapse, so maybe this time we really do have them by the balls; of course, also maybe they just get the sanctions removed and go back to what they were doing. Hopefully this time we verify the removal of their nukes and THEN give them some fiscal relief, with the understanding that if they go back on their word the next time it'll get a lot harder and longer. Maybe they think they can go along to get along with Trump until 2020 when hopefully (for them) they get candy-ass liberal democrat in the oval office that they can manipulate.

anyone who does not suspect an ulterior motive is very naïve. Clinton and obozo tried to deal with them and got it shoved up their asses. They cannot be trusted.

\

???
???

Forum List

Back