BIG NEWS; N.KOREA willing to engage in talks

\
Why are you so mad? It will be a win for Trump if he pulls it off, but let's not count our chickens, eh?

I think you're the one who is consumed by partisan angst. Settle down, my guy.
With your attitude about this, seems your disappointed that Trump may pull this off. The divide in our country comes from this type of hatred. You're a sad whatever gender you're claiming today.

How do you figure? I have have been nothing but optimistic in this thread, while acknowledging that it's FUCKING NORTH KOREA, so it could end up being a whole lot of nothing.

You guys seem to have it out for me. Get a grip.

Anyone who disagrees with the far left zealots is either: racist, sexist, crazy, or insane. its all they have, because their entire ideology and their leaders have failed.

???
???

Why did you respond to me like that?

well Pete, we shall see what happens. what I find interesting is that we can disagree and remain civil, unlike those who post from the left.

Our agenda is the same.
We want what is best for our nation and even the people suffering in NK.

Unlike libturds we are aware we don't know everything and if we don't critically think, analyse the the data and debate the possible results and conclusions we are doomed to fail. Libturds are more worried about "winning" petty conflicts like spoiled children.

Take for instance this little story....

Former Obama aide Kal Penn wants Schumer 'out of office' after pro-Israel speech

Let's be totally honest here, the NKers have engaged in peace talks before and lied their asses off to get what they want. Some people say they're on the verge of economical collapse, so maybe this time we really do have them by the balls; of course, also maybe they just get the sanctions removed and go back to what they were doing. Hopefully this time we verify the removal of their nukes and THEN give them some fiscal relief, with the understanding that if they go back on their word the next time it'll get a lot harder and longer. Maybe they think they can go along to get along with Trump until 2020 when hopefully (for them) they get candy-ass liberal democrat in the oval office that they can manipulate.

Perhaps, but this time I think they know they are dealing with a real leader--not some clown looking to make political points or looking for material for their presidential library after they are gone.

Think what you like about Trump, but he is a hard ass. He doesn't put up with shit from anybody. Trump doesn't care about reelection, making his party look good, or even what will be written about him once he's off his planet. He's here to do the job--not just enjoy the title.

The fat little swamp rat owns the country. That's all the "credibility" he needs.

If giving Un the status of "equal" to the POTUS for diplomacy that ultimately ends the Korean Peninsula shit show so be it. If a deal is to be made I'm confident Trump will see to it the deal is worth the ink it was printed with.

I get more and more impressed by Trump all the time. Who would have guessed the World's Richest Professional Clown was more competent than all of the professional political whores we've had in the last 20 years combined ever were? If Trump gets anymore successful we may not need a government anymore by 2024.

I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

There is no way they would accept anyone but Trump. Has to be him. Anything else would be a tremendous insult, and might threaten to undermine Kim's stranglehold on power.

Which is, at the end of the day, all he really cares about.

Trump and Un are not equals, send a mid level state dept guy to meet with him. Why make him more of a god to his people?

This is one of the few (if only ) times I disagree with you.

Trump is meeting with him face to face if he can stoop down that low. China is watching Trump carefully as he is going out of his way to try and make peace with this little imp. China has kind of been caught in the middle of all this.

Sending in your second or third string of people shows you are not all that serious about winning the game. This will be especially true with our leftist MSM. If anybody but Trump went, all we would be reading about is how this is all photo ops to accomplish nothing.

The Great Negotiator is putting on the gloves and going in the ring to hold his title. I think it's a gutsy and bold move on his part, and it certainly can't hurt the Republicans for mid-terms.

Good move DT.

I hope I am wrong, but we shall see. Our media will paint Trump as the bad guy no matter what he does or how it comes out, count on it.

I agree with that. But I also think the less ammunition we give them, the better.

With your attitude about this, seems your disappointed that Trump may pull this off. The divide in our country comes from this type of hatred. You're a sad whatever gender you're claiming today.

How do you figure? I have have been nothing but optimistic in this thread, while acknowledging that it's FUCKING NORTH KOREA, so it could end up being a whole lot of nothing.

You guys seem to have it out for me. Get a grip.

Anyone who disagrees with the far left zealots is either: racist, sexist, crazy, or insane. its all they have, because their entire ideology and their leaders have failed.

???
???

Why did you respond to me like that?

I was agreeing with your previous post. sorry if I wasn't clear.

I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

There is no way they would accept anyone but Trump. Has to be him. Anything else would be a tremendous insult, and might threaten to undermine Kim's stranglehold on power.

Trump and Un are not equals, send a mid level state dept guy to meet with him. Why make him more of a god to his people?

Trump is meeting with him face to face if he can stoop down that low. China is watching Trump carefully as he is going out of his way to try and make peace with this little imp. China has kind of been caught in the middle of all this.

Sending in your second or third string of people shows you are not all that serious about winning the game. This will be especially true with our leftist MSM. If anybody but Trump went, all we would be reading about is how this is all photo ops to accomplish nothing.

The Great Negotiator is putting on the gloves and going in the ring to hold his title. I think it's a gutsy and bold move on his part, and it certainly can't hurt the Republicans for mid-terms.

Good move DT.

I hope I am wrong, but we shall see. Our media will paint Trump as the bad guy no matter what he does or how it comes out, count on it.

I agree with that. But I also think the less ammunition we give them, the better.

they don't need ammunition, they make it up. the media is the enemy of the USA, and that is a very sad and dangerous development.

Good move DT.

I think Trump's move in this regard will resonate very well with middle America, who would like to see the NK threat go away. Maybe it will maybe it won't but if it doesn't work out then in 2020 Trump can say he did what no other president would do to try and stop the madness. I would think that would go over very well with most Americans.

Good move DT.

I think Trump's move in this regard will resonate very well with middle America, who would like to see the NK threat go away. Maybe it will maybe it won't but if it doesn't work out then in 2020 Trump can say he did what no other president would do to try and stop the madness. I would think that would go over very well with most Americans.

I agree with all that. My objection is treating this pompous murdering dictator as an equal to the president of the USA. He is not equal, he is a slug, he murdered thousands of his own people and enslaves the rest. he fed his political enemies to rabid dogs.

Trust this guy? sit down with him as an equal? I say no. But I am just one voice.

If Trump is determined to meet with Un, he should send Tillerson or someone else to make the deal, then show up very briefly to sign it, then fly back to DC. Negotiating one on one just gives the creep credibility. Putin would not do it, neither would the Chinese leader, or the UK prime minister. The guy is no where near equal in any way to the president of the USA. Treat him like the slug that he is, make sure that he no longer presents any threat to us or anyone else.

Good move DT.

I agree with all that. My objection is treating this pompous murdering dictator as an equal to the president of the USA. He is not equal, he is a slug, he murdered thousands of his own people and enslaves the rest. he fed his political enemies to rabid dogs.

Trust this guy? sit down with him as an equal? I say no. But I am just one voice.

Well nobody said anything about trust. As I understand it, we ain't going to stop or reduce the sanctions at all while these talks are going in. We'll see how it plays out, but I would hop we don't give an inch until they stop their nuclear program and we verify it. Not the UN, not the South Koreans, not the Chinese, us.

As for being an equal, nobody outside of NK thinks that. Doesn't really matter what the NKers themselves are thinking, and I don't think any other gov't is going to think less of us and of Trump for making the effort to end NK's nuclear ambitions. I'm like you, I think the chances for that are slim and none, but given the seriousness of the situation where these guys could in fact soon have the capability to reach our west coast with nukes, I'm good with this move.

You do have a very valid perception on this.

It's like FDR sucking stalin's cock and signing over all of Eastern Europe.

The difference is Trump doesn't suck cock, he isn't a bed wetting leftist, and I doubt he will sign something that gives NK anything but a way to back out the conflict with some sort of integrity.

Don't forget Un was educated in Switzerland. It's possible, although remotely, that he may reform the country from an Orwellian horror story to....

fuck...

anything better.

Perhaps I'm blinded by optimism but if a guy like Trump had been POTUS instead of that filthy crippled piece of commie shit FDR, Stalin may not have wiped out 20 million people and obozo would have been eaten by a rat off the end of a rusty coat hanger in a Seattle back alley.

Good move DT.

Well nobody said anything about trust. As I understand it, we ain't going to stop or reduce the sanctions at all while these talks are going in. We'll see how it plays out, but I would hop we don't give an inch until they stop their nuclear program and we verify it. Not the UN, not the South Koreans, not the Chinese, us.

As for being an equal, nobody outside of NK thinks that. Doesn't really matter what the NKers themselves are thinking, and I don't think any other gov't is going to think less of us and of Trump for making the effort to end NK's nuclear ambitions. I'm like you, I think the chances for that are slim and none, but given the seriousness of the situation where these guys could in fact soon have the capability to reach our west coast with nukes, I'm good with this move.

I defer to Trump, I trust his judgement on this. so far he has done everything I wanted him to do, the wall is taking too long but it will get done.

I am not worried about the west coast, if a nuke ever headed that way from NK, it would be shot down by an aegis ship and our missiles would be landing and destroying NK in minutes and Un knows that, that's why he is begging for a meeting, his personal survival is at stake.

You do have a very valid perception on this.

It's like FDR sucking stalin's cock and signing over all of Eastern Europe.

The difference is Trump doesn't suck cock, he isn't a bed wetting leftist, and I doubt he will sign something that gives NK anything but a way to back out the conflict with some sort of integrity.

Don't forget Un was educated in Switzerland. It's possible, although remotely, that he may reform the country from an Orwellian horror story to....

fuck...

anything better.

Perhaps I'm blinded by optimism but if a guy like Trump had been POTUS instead of that filthy crippled piece of commie shit FDR, Stalin may not have wiped out 20 million people and obozo would have been eaten by a rat off the end of a rusty coat hanger in a Seattle back alley.

We agree, Pete. I just want every American to understand what exactly is going on and not to believe the lies that the media will create to make Trump look like the bad guy. It will happen, watch.

Reality never ever agrees with the left. That's why they are ALWAYS wrong about every single thing. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Trump is going to start WW III! We are all going to die!" Will lefties ever learn? Probably not ever. You can't fix stupid.

Reality never ever agrees with the left. That's why they are ALWAYS wrong about every single thing. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Trump is going to start WW III! We are all going to die!" Will lefties ever learn? Probably not ever. You can't fix stupid.

Even in a thread that has nothing to do with "the left", you guys are somehow making sure it starts going in a partisan direction. It's actually quite a remarkable pathology.

Even in a thread that has nothing to do with "the left", you guys are somehow making sure it starts going in a partisan direction. It's actually quite a remarkable pathology.

It was the left that said Trump didn't know what he was doing, that he was acting recklessly, that he was going to start WW III. It's quit appropriate for this thread. You just don't like it.

It was the left that said Trump didn't know what he was doing, that he was acting recklessly, that he was going to start WW III. It's quit appropriate for this thread. You just don't like it.

I won't tell you what you should talk about, but it comes across as quite narrow-minded to me. As though that's the only path your mind can tread.

Good job Trump ! :clap2:
What has he done other than act like a fool on twitter calling the NK prez childish names?
Kim Yong Un probably sees how Putin has made Trump his bitch and probably feels he can be easily manipulated.
Just compliment him, watch him blush, and then steal his shirt.

It's obvious he doesn't know what he's doing if u paid attention at all during his first year. Tell me specifically what Trump has done to get this meeting.

Good move DT.

they don't need ammunition, they make it up. the media is the enemy of the USA, and that is a very sad and dangerous development.

Yes they are, but every time the media lies, it gives our side fodder to prove their incompetence.

Years ago before the housing bust, the Democrats were convinced that Limbaugh was their greatest threat; that's why the right was gaining so much power. So they thought a good plan was to get a leftist Rush Limbaugh on the airwaves.

Limbaugh laughed at the idea. He said that it's impossible for them to create a left Rush Limbaugh. That's because the left is the entertainment on his show. He said that the reason his show is so entertaining is because they play audio clips of what Democrats say, read what they write, even play video clips. The left just can't do that with Republicans.

We may not have any power in the big three or even most of the cable news networks, but we own AM radio and Fox news. It's there people who are not brainwashed tune in for the truth. So if the left wants to lie about this meeting between Rocket Man and Trump, I say let them. It will only be more entertaining for us in the end.

Forum List

Back