BIG NEWS; N.KOREA willing to engage in talks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John Shaw, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,902
    I get what you're saying.

Un isn't much more than a rabid pitbull on the end of a leash the chi-coms should be putting to sleep themselves, but I'm not all that up to speed on the nuances of geo-politics.

It may even be an attempt by Un himself to get out from under the thumb of the chi-coms and come out looking like a statesman rather than a petty stalinesque wanna be.

It may even lead to reforms in NK that end the suffering of the peasants.

I don't know... but anything that looks like a U-Turn at this point is preferable than the direction we are in.

2. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,577

removing him and his people from power would be a better win in the end. Trusting him would be a huge mistake. You don't treat scum as equal under any circumstances, you dump Clorox on it and clean it out. NK will never treat its people decently as long as this regime remains in power. If we really see them as a threat, eliminate them, don't have tea with them.

3. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,818
    You libs see Trump as a moron but do you know what our adversaries like NK see?...They see a man that has surrounded himself with retired Generals and that is all they see....When they looked at Obama they saw a man that surrounded himself with Valerie Jarrete's and Hillary Clinton's and a bunch of college boys and girls...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,577

so we would be turning our big stick into a wet noodle. These people cannot be dealt with like civilized human beings, they are not. Un has fed his political enemies to rabid starving dogs, and you want our president to sit down with him as equals???????????????????????

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. John Shaw

John Shaw Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    Guess what? Trump doesn't care. He's not a moral man. It's one of the few things I find palatable about him (though I worry that he is not only amoral, but also corrupt, which is a terrible quality to have in a leader).

6. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,577

yes, he is scared and his big buddy China no longer has his back. Perfect time for regime change in NK or maybe reuniting the Korean peninsula.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,465
    Rogue countries get busy building when you have the clintons, albrights, obamas running the show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,577

oh, here we go. it doesn't take many pages for the thread to become a trump bash.

you want corrupt--

corrupt? can you say Clinton? can you say Obama, lynch, comey, biden, Pelosi, reid, schumer?

Trump is not corrupt, if he was he would not have succeeded in business. corrupt businessmen end up in jail or out of business.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ray From Cleveland

Ray From Cleveland Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,202
    This is one of the few (if only ) times I disagree with you.

Trump is meeting with him face to face if he can stoop down that low. China is watching Trump carefully as he is going out of his way to try and make peace with this little imp. China has kind of been caught in the middle of all this.

Sending in your second or third string of people shows you are not all that serious about winning the game. This will be especially true with our leftist MSM. If anybody but Trump went, all we would be reading about is how this is all photo ops to accomplish nothing.

The Great Negotiator is putting on the gloves and going in the ring to hold his title. I think it's a gutsy and bold move on his part, and it certainly can't hurt the Republicans for mid-terms.

Good move DT.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Redfish

Redfish Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,577

I hope I am wrong, but we shall see. Our media will paint Trump as the bad guy no matter what he does or how it comes out, count on it.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1