BIG NEWS; N.KOREA willing to engage in talks

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
With President Trump.

Big win for the president, or just more trickery from N.Korea?

With President Trump.

Are you that blinded by partisan hate?

It even crossed you "mind" that NK seeking out diplomacy, after all the shit they've pulled, might somehow be a "win" for Trump?

How about a win for the fucking WORLD?

Does it eat your ass so much that Trump may have done the right thing and confronted the little fat bastard while all the globalist asswipes in the world pissed in the wind and that it might somehow make Trump look better?

I mean fuck me runnin....

If your meat puppet faggot's "policy" of bending over and spreading his asscheeks worked to bring resolution to a 60 year old simmering conflict had worked I would like to think he'd have gotten some credit.

See what happens when you have a real man in the white house? Georgie porgie Billy willy and Obama lama just got made to look like the weak pussyfied jokers they are....BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA another win for the Donald...

With President Trump.

It even crossed you "mind" that NK seeking out diplomacy, after all the shit they've pulled, might somehow be a "win" for Trump?

Does it eat your ass so much that Trump may have done the right thing and confronted the little fat bastard while all the globalist asswipes in the world pissed in the wind and that it might somehow make Trump look better?

If your meat puppet faggot's "policy" of bending over and spreading his asscheeks worked to bring resolution to a 60 year old simmering conflict had worked I would like to think he'd have gotten some credit.

I agree 100%, but meeting with him gives him credibility. I would send Tillerson, or some other cabinet member. Not Trump or Pence

With President Trump.

\
Why are you so mad? It will be a win for Trump if he pulls it off, but let's not count our chickens, eh?

I think you're the one who is consumed by partisan angst. Settle down, my guy.

It doesn't mean shit without action. We know where their "sites" are. Complete demolition and inspections without interference.

I agree 100%, but meeting with him gives him credibility. I would send Tillerson, or some other cabinet member. Not Trump or Pence

The fat little swamp rat owns the country. That's all the "credibility" he needs.

If giving Un the status of "equal" to the POTUS for diplomacy that ultimately ends the Korean Peninsula shit show so be it. If a deal is to be made I'm confident Trump will see to it the deal is worth the ink it was printed with.

I get more and more impressed by Trump all the time. Who would have guessed the World's Richest Professional Clown was more competent than all of the professional political whores we've had in the last 20 years combined ever were? If Trump gets anymore successful we may not need a government anymore by 2024.

It doesn't mean shit without action. We know where their "sites" are. Complete demolition and inspections without interference.

I actually think it does mean a lot. It means the N.Koreans have to be under a lot of pressure, otherwise they wouldn't bother making this play, which has the potential to make their glorious leader look weak.

The fat little swamp rat owns the country. That's all the "credibility" he needs.

If giving Un the status of "equal" to the POTUS for diplomacy that ultimately ends the Korean Peninsula shit show so be it. If a deal is to be made I'm confident Trump will see to it the deal is worth the ink it was printed with.

I get more and more impressed by Trump all the time. Who would have guessed the World's Richest Professional Clown was more competent than all of the professional political whores we've had in the last 20 years combined ever were? If Trump gets anymore successful we may not need a government anymore by 2024.

I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

There is no way they would accept anyone but Trump. Has to be him. Anything else would be a tremendous insult, and might threaten to undermine Kim's stranglehold on power.

Which is, at the end of the day, all he really cares about.

I actually think it does mean a lot. It means the N.Koreans have to be under a lot of pressure, otherwise they wouldn't bother making this play, which has the potential to make their glorious leader look weak.

meeting with Trump, or Putin, or Theresa May, or Macron, gives the little murdering bastard credibility that he does not deserve. Let the Chinese deal with him.

There is no way they would accept anyone but Trump. Has to be him. Anything else would be a tremendous insult, and might threaten to undermine Kim's stranglehold on power.

Which is, at the end of the day, all he really cares about.

Trump and Un are not equals, send a mid level state dept guy to meet with him. Why make him more of a god to his people?

meeting with Trump, or Putin, or Theresa May, or Macron, gives the little murdering bastard credibility that he does not deserve. Let the Chinese deal with him.

Doesn't matter what he deserves. Grown ups know that many bad people never get what they deserve. Life's not a fairy tale. You just have to try to reach the best outcome for the greatest number of people. That outcome happens to be a denuclearized peninsula.

Doesn't matter what he deserves. Grown ups know that many bad people never get what they deserve. Life's not a fairy tale. You just have to try to reach the best outcome for the greatest number of people. That outcome happens to be a denuclearized peninsula.

You want to cater to the guy, why? Tell him that Trump will meet with him AFTER we have solid proof that all of their rockets and nuclear weapons have been destroyed. Treating him as an equal just makes him more powerful on the world stage.

and make no mistake, if such a meeting did happen our media would cast Trump as the bad guy and Un as a victim of mean ole America.

Talk is cheap. They're not going to give up their nukes...
Talks can always breakdown but talking with a fledgling nuclear power is better than sending them over 2 billion dollars in 100 dollar bills under the cover of darkness on a C130....if you ask me...

You want to cater to the guy, why? Tell him that Trump will meet with him AFTER we have solid proof that all of their rockets and nuclear weapons have been destroyed. Treating him as an equal just makes him more powerful on the world stage.

That is kind of the point. If there's nothing in it for Kim, why would he play along?

Yes, they should MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that NK doesn't cheat this time. But you're going to have to treat the guy with respect and as an equal, because that's what he wants from the bargain. May leave a sour taste in your mouth, but it's still a huge win in the end.

Forum List

Back