BIG NEWS; N.KOREA willing to engage in talks

Reality never ever agrees with the left. That's why they are ALWAYS wrong about every single thing. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Trump is going to start WW III! We are all going to die!" Will lefties ever learn? Probably not ever. You can't fix stupid.

Even in a thread that has nothing to do with "the left", you guys are somehow making sure it starts going in a partisan direction. It's actually quite a remarkable pathology.

It was the left that said Trump didn't know what he was doing, that he was acting recklessly, that he was going to start WW III. It's quit appropriate for this thread. You just don't like it.
It's obvious he doesn't know what he's doing if u paid attention at all during his first year. Tell me specifically what Trump has done to get this meeting.

Reality never ever agrees with the left. That's why they are ALWAYS wrong about every single thing. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Trump is going to start WW III! We are all going to die!" Will lefties ever learn? Probably not ever. You can't fix stupid.

I've read recently that science is working to regenerate human organs for transplant inside of pigs.

Perhaps they can grow frontal lobes for the bed wetters.

They're already the most pig headed mother fuckers on 2 legs you can find.

Except for ManBearPig I suppose and if Algore ever finds it I'll bet he registers it to vote democrook.

giphy.gif

Even in a thread that has nothing to do with "the left", you guys are somehow making sure it starts going in a partisan direction. It's actually quite a remarkable pathology.

It was the left that said Trump didn't know what he was doing, that he was acting recklessly, that he was going to start WW III. It's quit appropriate for this thread. You just don't like it.

I won't tell you what you should talk about, but it comes across as quite narrow-minded to me. As though that's the only path your mind can tread.

It probably seems that way because a narrow mind can't see it the correct way.

It's obvious he doesn't know what he's doing if u paid attention at all during his first year. Tell me specifically what Trump has done to get this meeting.

No, loser. I'm not going to waste time telling you something you already know. Reality bitch-slapped you again and you just want to be immature and stubborn. Go piss up a rope loser.

(Added) and it looks like Ray from Cleveland already answered you.

Last edited:

made a real threat to total destroy NK if they ever sent a rocket towards the US or any of our allies, worked with China to economically isolate NK. No pussy footing like obozo and the bushies, and bubba Clinton, a real man making a real threat. NK understood and is now kowtowing to us rather than the other way around.

Trump's first year has been great, unemployment at all time lows, stock market breaking records, millions of new jobs, tax cuts for working americans, factories moving back to the USA, respected by our allies and feared by our enemies. Best president in my lifetime, and I go back to Truman.

Trump and Un are not equals, send a mid level state dept guy to meet with him. Why make him more of a god to his people?

This is one of the few (if only ) times I disagree with you.

Trump is meeting with him face to face if he can stoop down that low. China is watching Trump carefully as he is going out of his way to try and make peace with this little imp. China has kind of been caught in the middle of all this.

Sending in your second or third string of people shows you are not all that serious about winning the game. This will be especially true with our leftist MSM. If anybody but Trump went, all we would be reading about is how this is all photo ops to accomplish nothing.

The Great Negotiator is putting on the gloves and going in the ring to hold his title. I think it's a gutsy and bold move on his part, and it certainly can't hurt the Republicans for mid-terms.

Good move DT.

I hope I am wrong, but we shall see. Our media will paint Trump as the bad guy no matter what he does or how it comes out, count on it.

I agree with that. But I also think the less ammunition we give them, the better.

they don't need ammunition, they make it up. the media is the enemy of the USA, and that is a very sad and dangerous development.

Yes they are, but every time the media lies, it gives our side fodder to prove their incompetence.

Years ago before the housing bust, the Democrats were convinced that Limbaugh was their greatest threat; that's why the right was gaining so much power. So they thought a good plan was to get a leftist Rush Limbaugh on the airwaves.

Limbaugh laughed at the idea. He said that it's impossible for them to create a left Rush Limbaugh. That's because the left is the entertainment on his show. He said that the reason his show is so entertaining is because they play audio clips of what Democrats say, read what they write, even play video clips. The left just can't do that with Republicans.

We may not have any power in the big three or even most of the cable news networks, but we own AM radio and Fox news. It's there people who are not brainwashed tune in for the truth. So if the left wants to lie about this meeting between Rocket Man and Trump, I say let them. It will only be more entertaining for us in the end.

yeah, ok, I agree with that. I just object to treating that murdering slug as an equal, no matter how good the outcome MIGHT be.

This is one of the few (if only ) times I disagree with you.

Trump is meeting with him face to face if he can stoop down that low. China is watching Trump carefully as he is going out of his way to try and make peace with this little imp. China has kind of been caught in the middle of all this.

Sending in your second or third string of people shows you are not all that serious about winning the game. This will be especially true with our leftist MSM. If anybody but Trump went, all we would be reading about is how this is all photo ops to accomplish nothing.

The Great Negotiator is putting on the gloves and going in the ring to hold his title. I think it's a gutsy and bold move on his part, and it certainly can't hurt the Republicans for mid-terms.

Good move DT.

I hope I am wrong, but we shall see. Our media will paint Trump as the bad guy no matter what he does or how it comes out, count on it.

I agree with that. But I also think the less ammunition we give them, the better.

they don't need ammunition, they make it up. the media is the enemy of the USA, and that is a very sad and dangerous development.

Yes they are, but every time the media lies, it gives our side fodder to prove their incompetence.

Years ago before the housing bust, the Democrats were convinced that Limbaugh was their greatest threat; that's why the right was gaining so much power. So they thought a good plan was to get a leftist Rush Limbaugh on the airwaves.

Limbaugh laughed at the idea. He said that it's impossible for them to create a left Rush Limbaugh. That's because the left is the entertainment on his show. He said that the reason his show is so entertaining is because they play audio clips of what Democrats say, read what they write, even play video clips. The left just can't do that with Republicans.

We may not have any power in the big three or even most of the cable news networks, but we own AM radio and Fox news. It's there people who are not brainwashed tune in for the truth. So if the left wants to lie about this meeting between Rocket Man and Trump, I say let them. It will only be more entertaining for us in the end.

yeah, ok, I agree with that. I just object to treating that murdering slug as an equal, no matter how good the outcome MIGHT be.

So if the outcome is fantastic; if it saves us billions of dollars in the transport of military equipment and military exercises; if it gives China a sigh of relief; if it demonstrates to our enemies that we don't back down, it isn't worth it?

I disagree. I think that putting NK behind us to move on to better things is worth it. But I think you are looking at this all wrong as well. Just because Trump agrees to meet with the little turd does not make him an equal to Trump. Trump twisted his arm and Kim is screaming Uncle right now. That does not make him an equal in any sense of the word. Donald Trump is 6'3" and is almost three times Dung's age. It will be more like a meeting between father and son than man to man.

I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

I get what you're saying.

Un isn't much more than a rabid pitbull on the end of a leash the chi-coms should be putting to sleep themselves, but I'm not all that up to speed on the nuances of geo-politics.

It may even be an attempt by Un himself to get out from under the thumb of the chi-coms and come out looking like a statesman rather than a petty stalinesque wanna be.

It may even lead to reforms in NK that end the suffering of the peasants.

I don't know... but anything that looks like a U-Turn at this point is preferable than the direction we are in.

so we would be turning our big stick into a wet noodle. These people cannot be dealt with like civilized human beings, they are not. Un has fed his political enemies to rabid starving dogs, and you want our president to sit down with him as equals???????????????????????

Guess what? Trump doesn't care. He's not a moral man. It's one of the few things I find palatable about him (though I worry that he is not only amoral, but also corrupt, which is a terrible quality to have in a leader).

oh, here we go. it doesn't take many pages for the thread to become a trump bash.

you want corrupt--
I would send an underling to meet with a murdering dictator of a tiny impotent country. Trump may meet with him, I think it would be a mistake.

I agree with you on Trump's successes to date, but I knew it would happen if ever we got a non establishment, non politician in the white house.

I get what you're saying.

Un isn't much more than a rabid pitbull on the end of a leash the chi-coms should be putting to sleep themselves, but I'm not all that up to speed on the nuances of geo-politics.

It may even be an attempt by Un himself to get out from under the thumb of the chi-coms and come out looking like a statesman rather than a petty stalinesque wanna be.

It may even lead to reforms in NK that end the suffering of the peasants.

I don't know... but anything that looks like a U-Turn at this point is preferable than the direction we are in.

so we would be turning our big stick into a wet noodle. These people cannot be dealt with like civilized human beings, they are not. Un has fed his political enemies to rabid starving dogs, and you want our president to sit down with him as equals???????????????????????

Guess what? Trump doesn't care. He's not a moral man. It's one of the few things I find palatable about him (though I worry that he is not only amoral, but also corrupt, which is a terrible quality to have in a leader).

corrupt? can you say Clinton? can you say Obama, lynch, comey, biden, Pelosi, reid, schumer?

Trump is not corrupt, if he was he would not have succeeded in business. corrupt businessmen end up in jail or out of business.
All those Democrats are not corrupt or evil, dupe and conspiracy Nut Job.

Unless it's already their money like it was Iran's, dupe
So if we had 2 billion dollars of Al-Qaeda's or NK's money you would want us to give it back to them? Do you have children? Grandchildren? are you some kind of an idiot?

See what happens when you have a real man in the white house? Georgie porgie Billy willy and Obama lama just got made to look like the weak pussyfied jokers they are....BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA another win for the Donald...

it should be a lesson to all

I won't tell you what you should talk about, but it comes across as quite narrow-minded to me. As though that's the only path your mind can tread.

How does that make sense?

It would be wonderful if Trump liberates the North Koreans.
Reagan liberated half of Europe from Left Wing oppression and the Democrats are still pissed-off about that.

Amazing leftwingnuts hate negotiations and peace talks! Leftwingnuts are the lowest form of neocons! The Donald is going to teach the kid how to play golf and Dennis Rodman might even be the caddy. If The Donald can do this deal without military action, it will win him a second term with ease.

Trump will play right into Kim's hands.

We don't have a community organizer on our hands who's never so much as owned a hotdog stand. Trump has been dealing with the toughest in the business world so if anybody can get things done, he can. He's dealt with idiotic politicians and city ordinances, he's dealt with the NYC mob and unions, he's dealt with the top businesses leaders here and abroad.

For the first time in many years, you are in good hands.

How does that make sense?

Lol, can't make this stuff up folks.

Forum List

Back