Big mouth Natalie Maines is back at it again !

^^^ Still those who did not like what she had the right to say had the right to let it be known that they did not like what she had the right to say.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Anybody has the right to say anything they want. That's not in question.

And yet --- corporate political-PC tried to punish her for exercising that right. And again, it's just psychologically perverse to go reaching across the Atlantic Ocean to try to mine something to be offended by, when the comment wasn't intended for, or spoken to them in the first place.

No one can justify that kind of perversity. I've noted it several times, never got an answer.
That's because there isn't one.

^^^ Well we all have the right to like and dislike anyone that we want to like and dislike for whatever reason it is that we choose to like and dislike them over and if some people do not like our having such a right, there is nothing forcing them to be here in the U.S. if that is where they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Well we all have the right to like and dislike anyone that we want to like and dislike for whatever reason it is that we choose to like and dislike them over and if some people do not like our having such a right, there is nothing forcing them to be here in the U.S. if that is where they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Of course we do. We hope.

And those rights should extend to Natalie Maines as well.

And again ----- she wasn't in the US. She was in London.

^^^ I already knew where she was.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Too bad she couldn't stay there. I'm rather stunned that she didn't considered how much that area made it clear that they loved her.

Of course those who were being addressed had no problem with what she was saying because she wasn't trashing something that had anyhing to do with them.

War affects everybody, Neville Chamberlain.

And Iraq is a lot closer to England than to the US.

DiggyDriftwood certainly thinks it's relevant to Britain. Check out his post 390.

Pogo would have been a huge Chamberlain fan.

Of course those who were being addressed had no problem with what she was saying because she wasn't trashing something that had anyhing to do with them.

War affects everybody, Neville Chamberlain.

And Iraq is a lot closer to England than to the US.

DiggyDriftwood certainly thinks it's relevant to Britain. Check out his post 390.

Pogo would have been a huge Chamberlain fan.

Yeah I was..

Wilt%20the%20stilt%20Chamberlain%20with%2020000.JPG

Except from the free throw line. He was putrid there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And those rights should extend to Natalie Maines as well.

Forum List

Back