All white HS basketball team DQ'd for being "too skilled"; Would a black team be also?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Girls basketball team gets booted from league for being too good | Fox News

Wisonsin.

A girls basketball team in a middle or high school league (it appears) has been kicked out of a league. They're 3-0 and the league booted them for being "too good". Said that the other teams don't want to play them because they're "too skilled".

Saw photos. Only ones I see shows the team is all white girls.

Makes me wonder.....could a school league kick out an all black urban team for being "too good"????? No. No of course not.

Wisonsin.

A girls basketball team in a middle or high school league (it appears) has been kicked out of a league. They're 3-0 and the league booted them for being "too good". Said that the other teams don't want to play them because they're "too skilled".

Makes me wonder.....could a school league kick out an all black urban team for being "too good"????? No. No of course not.
Not anymore.

Is this the same team that was ordered to throw a game a year or so ago?

Don't know.

All I know is....if these girls were all black instead of white....it would be National News page 1A above the fold lead story for a month. 1960s style marches led by Al Sharpton would occur.

But deez bitches be white so it all good.

Wisonsin.

A team should not be booted out of the league unless they were caught cheating. It is not the kids fault that they are good, and the other teams should either try to get better or lose with dignity and not just ban a team for being better than them.

As for your question if the team was a minority team ( the players were non-white ) the answer would be no.

I'd honestly pay money to see the reaction if this entire story was 99.99% exactly the same....EXCEPT....the girls were black instead of white.

Forum List

Back