Big Mo(hammed)'s Family Sues...

I'm saying that the reaction to piss christ wasn't as neutered as some would like to think. I mean, they were ONLY destroyed while sitting in a fucking museum and all.

I'm pretty sure nobody was talking about piss christ in this thread until you brought it up.

of course not. It's easier to feel above criticism by ignoring the facts behind a comparative situation. In this case, silly little dogma junkie above trying to talk shit about the tolerance of HER faith (guffaw laugh) versus that of others... despite, again, what eventually happened to the piss christ exhibit.

but.. lemme venture a guess.. you are catholic, aren't you Mani? Remember, the cock crows three times in denial....

I'm Catholic. What of it? :eusa_think:

I'm saying that the reaction to piss christ wasn't as neutered as some would like to think. I mean, they were ONLY destroyed while sitting in a fucking museum and all.

I'm pretty sure nobody was talking about piss christ in this thread until you brought it up.

of course not. It's easier to feel above criticism by ignoring the facts behind a comparative situation. In this case, silly little dogma junkie above trying to talk shit about the tolerance of HER faith (guffaw laugh) versus that of others... despite, again, what eventually happened to the piss christ exhibit.

but.. lemme venture a guess.. you are catholic, aren't you Mani? Remember, the cock crows three times in denial....

You're entitled to believe that a few people whining over pisschrist somehow justifies muslims wanting to kill people over a cartoon. But it makes you look pretty silly.

true story :thup:

You're entitled to believe that a few people whining over pisschrist somehow justifies muslims wanting to kill people over a cartoon. But it makes you look pretty silly.

yes... those who took axes to the museum were truly "just whining".

:thup:

I'm sure no christian wanted to kill the artist that produced piss christ!

:rolleyes:

ps, I take it you'll go ahead and wait for the cock to crow three times like Peter did, eh?

Only trouble is, Catholic religion is a combination of Judaism and pagan rituals. The KJV Bible (modified at the Niecine council) was heavily edited in the OT to spin the book as pointing specifically towards Yeshua, and then the NT is edited and written to point specifically towards Revelation, which refers to the return of Yeshua.

Only trouble is........people think that Revelation only refers to the NT, when in reality, over half of the prophecies are pointing to things that were foretold in the OT.

Only trouble is, because of the editing of the KJV, you can't find them as they were edited out.

Only trouble is, Catholic religion is a combination of Judaism and pagan rituals. The KJV Bible (modified at the Niecine council) was heavily edited in the OT to spin the book as pointing specifically towards Yeshua, and then the NT is edited and written to point specifically towards Revelation, which refers to the return of Yeshua.

Only trouble is........people think that Revelation only refers to the NT, when in reality, over half of the prophecies are pointing to things that were foretold in the OT.

Only trouble is, because of the editing of the KJV, you can't find them as they were edited out.

Yeah..."only problem" is that Catholics don't USE the KJV (which was written FOR King James and HIS religion, The Church of England. King James despised Catholics). :lol:

We use the NIV. :eusa_doh: :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Catholics are still a combination of paganism and Judaism.

Easter is supposed to come after Passover.......it's the reason Yeshua was in Jerusalem in the first place, not at the Spring solstice. And......another reflection of the pagan ideals of Catholic Easter is in the sunrise service, the recognition of rabbits and eggs as Easter symbols.

Then......there's the issue of His birth, which actually took place closer to October than December, but, because the Romans had to sell Christianity to the pagans, they placed His birth on the same day as the Winter Solstice, which is around December 25th.

Then.......there's the ritual worship of various saints, as well as the regimented ways that they do services, as well as the observances.

Nope......Catholics are pagans in disguise.

ps, I take it you'll go ahead and wait for the cock to crow three times like Peter did, eh?

Yep, what about Sinead O'Connor...? Didn't she receive death threats?

Last edited:

Yep, what about Sinead O'Connor...? Didn't she receive death threats?

and that really is my point in this thread. When mani gets done tonging the asshole of his sister in faith maybe he'll come to realize just how stupid it is for a christian to act haughty about the muslim reaction to cartoons when we've got an entire century of christians reacting violently to perceived slights.

Yeah......and don't forget that Catholics have a good history of treating others right as well.......

Remember Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition?

How about them wanting to put Galileo and Copernicus to death for challenging their flat earth decree?

Yeah......and don't forget that Catholics have a good history of treating others right as well.......

Remember Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition?

How about them wanting to put Galileo and Copernicus to death for challenging their flat earth decree?

WHAT in the hell does this have to do with BigMo's family suing over CARTOONS? :lol:

THAT is the topic at hand here.... :eusa_doh:

I'm saying that all religions generally take themselves too seriously.

watch how she tries to deflect criticism away from her own identity when reality starts to encroach her desire to talk shit on muslims.

Like I said, one doesn't justify the other. But you're free to believe it does. :thup:

Like I said, one doesn't justify the other. But you're free to believe it does. :thup:

I'm not justifying anything. But, if you don't think that there is a significant correlation between overreactions regardless of faith then I guess that makes you a good catholic with a rich history of tolerance and acceptance.

If they get a big enough settlement can I claim a line of decent from Mohamed?
Oops just remembered you can't actually descend from MO - he was as low as it goes.

Yes folks....Big Mo's direct descendents....95,000 of them are suing for the allegedly "blasphemous" cartoons depicting the child molesting prophet poseur.

Discuss?

Lets discuss the first error in your thread - the accusation that Mohammed was a "child molesting prophet poseur"

One of Mohammed's wives was Ayesha. Bukhari's Hadith claim she was married at 6 and consummated at 9. However, not all sources agree with Bukhari (and his Hadith were not collated until more than 300 years after Mohammed's death). Other sources give her age as married at 16, and consummated at 19. You also need to factor in the fact that the custom of taking child brides was long a part of Middle Eastern culture (and Indian, and Chinese, and...well lots of places). This means it was practiced by the Jews of the era, as well as the Christians. Mary's age is estimated to have been 12-13 when she was engaged to Joseph (an old man by most accounts) and then seduced by a deity. Is God a pedophile? What about Joseph? Would it be accurate to claim Jesus is gay bastard because he never married or had relations with a woman and he was born out of wedlock?

Forum List

Back