Big Mo(hammed)'s Family Sues...

Because I felt like responding to a post that I saw here. Am I going to have to justify myself every time I participate in one of your threads, or are you just doing this just for shits and giggles?

I looked for honest discusion.

You came into this thread for shits and giggles. You even said so yourself, penis breath.

Either stop trolling this thread, or participate with some measure of honesty, but knock off the bullshit.

We're not here for you to get your rocks off on shits and giggles.

If you came looking for honest discussion, you would not be starting a thread that is an obvious flame at a particular religion.

If you want honesty, then you ought to start out with it.

Indeed.

:rofl:

I looked for honest discusion.

You came into this thread for shits and giggles. You even said so yourself, penis breath.

Either stop trolling this thread, or participate with some measure of honesty, but knock off the bullshit.

We're not here for you to get your rocks off on shits and giggles.

If you came looking for honest discussion, you would not be starting a thread that is an obvious flame at a particular religion.

Indeed.

Troll.

I have taken NO digs at any religion.

I think the Mo's lawsuit is bullshit. It is. You even managed to say so.

That's why I started this thread. To discuss their bullshit, not to slam Islam. They manage to do that all on their own every time they speak or act.

Indeed.

Troll.

That's why I started this thread. To discuss their bullshit, not to slam Islam. They manage to do that all on their own every time they speak or act.

Of course...silly me....how could I possibly think that "...depicting the child molesting prophet poseur." is a slam at Islam? :eusa_eh:

Troll.

Of course...silly me....how could I possibly think that "...depicting the child molesting prophet poseur." is a slam at Islam? :eusa_eh:

That's NOT a slam at Islam, dumbass. :lol:

That's a SLAM AT BIG MO (and his dumbshit relatives), penis breath. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Troll.

That's a SLAM AT BIG MO, penis breath. :eusa_doh:

Put your dildo away and calm down. When a religion is built around a particular figure - whether prophet, messiah, or godbody - you slam one, you slam the other.

Nice deflection though :)

Put your dildo away and calm down. When a religion is built around a particular figure - whether prophet, messiah, or godbody - you slam one, you slam the other.

Right, piss breath.

That's why you and your kind got so worked up over the Piss Jesus piece of "artwork" when it made headlines, right? :lol:

Fuck off, hypocrite.

Right, piss breath.

That's why you and your kind got so worked up over the Piss Jesus piece of "artwork" when it made headlines, right? :lol:

Fuck off, hypocrite.

I don't give a damn about Piss Jesus artwork or Explosive Turban cartoons. If people get offended, then the appropriate thing is take it out in the form of boycotts, courts and public pressure - not violent riots and murder-for-hire.

But you are the one claiming to want a serious discussion here. If that is truly your desire, I suggest you frame your message a little more thoughtfully little missy or you will attract trolls. Like attracts like afterall...:eusa_whistle:

Right, piss breath.

Fuck off, hypocrite.

I don't give a damn about Piss Jesus artwork or Explosive Turban cartoons. If people get offended, then the appropriate thing is take it out in the form of boycotts, courts and public pressure - not violent riots and murder-for-hire.

But you are the one claiming to want a serious discussion here. If that is truly your desire, I suggest you frame your message a little more thoughtfully little missy or you will attract trolls. Like attracts like afterall...:eusa_whistle:

Hey.......I don't really care what someone says about a certain religion. Why? I've got my beliefs that work well for me and they generally don't stomp on the beliefs of others.

But.......you've got to admit, a lawsuit is a whole bunch more civilized than murder.

And, exactly what is it about IsLAME that makes it's adherents so violent towards the beliefs and rights of others? I thought God was Love, not death and hate.

Right, piss breath.

Fuck off, hypocrite.

Hey.......I don't really care what someone says about a certain religion. Why? I've got my beliefs that work well for me and they generally don't stomp on the beliefs of others.

But.......you've got to admit, a lawsuit is a whole bunch more civilized than murder.

And, exactly what is it about IsLAME that makes it's adherents so violent towards the beliefs and rights of others? I thought God was Love, not death and hate.

Exactly.

Violence in the name of God is not unique to Islam though.

Oh, those peaceful Mo'followers. :lol:

Mo'Fo's for short. :rofl:

489984-cartoon.jpg

Oh, those peaceful Mo'followers. :lol:

Mo'Fo's for short. :rofl:

489984-cartoon.jpg

Ok..very good, you got a real talent for cherry picking pictures.

Now....back to the topic. What's violent about a lawsuit as a means of resolving an issue? Got problems with it?

Back to the topic at hand...

Is there anyone here that honestly believes this lawsuit has merit? Anyone?

If so, please state your case.

Of course not...but then, I don't believe most lawsuits over religious depictions have merit.

It's a freedom of speech issue and if you don't like the cartoons or pissing on Jesus take it up with the sponsors or editors and exert public pressure or boycotts.

Of course not...but then, I don't believe most lawsuits over religious depictions have merit.

It's a freedom of speech issue and if you don't like the cartoons or pissing on Jesus take it up with the sponsors or editors and exert public pressure or boycotts.

Agreed.

However I still recall the piss christ matter having to do with the NEA (government funding). That would make it a separation issue.

Like I said......let the courts have at this, and let the trials be televised.

Then, everyone will see the lie that is IsLAME.

Bollocks!

An obviously frivolous case such as this should be thrown out. No need to waste taxpayer money on assinine shit like this.

All organized religions are built on lies.....I mean come on who's going to believe in a diety that talks through incendiary shrubbery, claims - claims mind you - that the child he fathered was the product of a non-sexual interlude with a 12 yr old girl, and then built a whole religion around an out-of-wedlock birth, a Jewish zombie, and a ghost and worse still, insists that you eat him!

Fuck that........make 'em pay for the trials themselves! I mean....if they've got enough money for EFP's and IED's, they could better spend it on the trial, because it would get them more (and possibly better) publicity.

Forum List

Back