BIG Hillary Clinton interview on CNN? Nope just a setup affair

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
That's right. The interview is to be conducted by a person who just happens to be close friends with one of her "aids" and just attended that "aids" wedding.

Don't look for ANY serious in depth questions.

Of course its scripted

Hillary Clinton can't handle gotcha questions. To think some unknown wide-eyed snarky little roguish right winger may have a chance to question the Queen is absurd!!

Her campaign has to be one of the whackiest campaigns I have ever witnessed.

It's bizzaro on every level. And I've seen some strange ones over the years, but nothing quite like hers.

Of course its scripted

Hillary Clinton can't handle gotcha questions. To think some unknown wide-eyed snarky little roguish right winger may have a chance to question the Queen is absurd!!

Hillary is an amateur. In the only real election she's ran, even with a popular 2 term former president campaigning for her, she still managed to lose to some bozo noob nobody named Obama.

I can't watch anymore of these interviews of Democrats

watching their biased leftwing lapdog interviewers slobbering and drooling as if they would like to bed them right there in the chair.

make me want to puke.

This wouldn't probably happen in a Country with a Free Press that wouldn't take orders from ANY Candidate of ANY Party.

This wouldn't probably happen in a Country with a Free Press that wouldn't take orders from ANY Candidate of ANY Party.
these Lamestream left leaning medias are worse than Pravda and the people need to wake up to it. they just put out propaganda, are so dishonest and leads them down the path of being a "low information" citizen/voter

Forum List

Back