"Big Donald/Little Marco". Now That's The Ticket !!.Better Than "Barking Dog/Little Huma".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dance: :woohoo: Anyone wondering whats going on with Trump and Rubio? Lately we haven't been hearing Donald ripping "Little Marco" apart. Rubio should be at the top of the short list, that would give us Florida.
Anyhow,,,,,anyone like the sound of that? would make for a great lawn sign/bumper sticker.
Lets get on the Big Donald/Little Marco Trump Train !!!:thewave:

:dance: :woohoo: Anyone wondering whats going on with Trump and Rubio? Lately we haven't been hearing Donald ripping "Little Marco" apart. Rubio should be at the top of the short list, that would give us Florida.
Anyhow,,,,,anyone like the sound of that? would make for a great lawn sign/bumper sticker.

Trump is going to look at Ohio because he figures he has a decent chance in Florida with his business down there.

I am guessing it will be Boehner with the way Boehner is hanging with Trump of late...

13102888_998362836946247_1078453510602225000_n.jpg

Anyone wondering whats going on with Trump and Rubio? Lately we haven't been hearing Donald ripping "Little Marco" apart. Rubio should be at the top of the short list, that would give us Florida. Anyhow,,,,,anyone like the sound of that? would make for a great lawn sign/bumper sticker. Lets get on the Big Donald/Little Marco Trump Train !!!
Trump is going to look at Ohio because he figures he has a decent chance in Florida with his business down there. I am guessing it will be Boehner with the way Boehner is hanging with Trump of late...
Trump/Boehner, now that's a REAL Rainbow Coalition!

Trump_Boehner.jpg

Anyone wondering whats going on with Trump and Rubio? Lately we haven't been hearing Donald ripping "Little Marco" apart. Rubio should be at the top of the short list, that would give us Florida. Anyhow,,,,,anyone like the sound of that? would make for a great lawn sign/bumper sticker. Lets get on the Big Donald/Little Marco Trump Train !!!
Trump is going to look at Ohio because he figures he has a decent chance in Florida with his business down there. I am guessing it will be Boehner with the way Boehner is hanging with Trump of late...
Trump/Boehner, now that's a REAL Rainbow Coalition!

Trump_Boehner.jpg

Hey, the Oompa Loompa brigade will have their best chance to close to the Oval Office.

I have to ask what the hell is up with the Orange face that Trump is suffering from?

Apparently you haven't seen that Rubio has joined the NeverTrump movement. He, Bush, and many heavyweights in th GOP are working every back door deal they can to move delegates away from Trump.

Forum List

Back