Big Brother Trump...

Homeland Security to Compile Database of Journalists, Bloggers

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security wants to monitor hundreds of thousands of news sources around the world and compile a database of journalists, editors, foreign correspondents, and bloggers to identify top “media influencers.

I am sure the Trump statist will be lapping this one up!

The idiot bush started that lovely Dept. O expanded it and I'm pretty sure trump will do the same.

So your saying that Dump is a lot like George the number and Obama, got it!

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security wants to monitor hundreds of thousands of news sources around the world and compile a database of journalists, editors, foreign correspondents, and bloggers to identify top “media influencers.

So, it's okay to create a database that's used to monitor folks who can fire staccato blasts of words, but not folks who can fire staccato blasts of bullets....

So, it's okay to create a database that's used to monitor folks who can fire staccato blasts of words, but not folks who can fire staccato blasts of bullets....

I am not in favor of either

Standard practice around the world.

Yep places like Russia and China and such

All governments track news services.

So what's the problem?

A database not only of the reporters but also of their “sentiments”...also known as loyalties.

What could possibly go wrong with that, Comrade?

The political sentiments of reporters are public information, by their own hands. What's the problem?

I am not in favor of either
Yes, well, that's the sort of consistency that suggests one may be a principled person of integrity, which, regardless of what may be said of such individuals' stances, puts them leaps and bounds above the rapscallion who occupies the WH.

So what's the problem?

A database not only of the reporters but also of their “sentiments”...also known as loyalties.

The political sentiments of reporters are public information, by their own hands. What's the problem?

Nothing at all if you live in Russia or China or some other totalitarian regime. You know had Obama made such a database you would be shitting your pants right now, but your partisanship will not allow you to say an ill word against your savior.

One more person that puts party before country.

So what's the problem?

Nothing at all if you live in Russia or China or some other totalitarian regime. You know had Obama made such a database you would be shitting your pants right now, but your partisanship will not allow you to say an ill word against your savior.

One more person that puts party before country.

I would bet good money Obama had such a database.

Much ado about nothing? Everyone is in a freaking database. Why would journalists complain about it when they live for data bases? You almost gotta laugh that liberal alleged "journalists" became hysterical about President Bush monitoring certain international phone conversations in an effort to uncover information related to national security but they were unconcerned when Obama tapped the phones of Fox journalists and candidates and used the IRS to punish political enemies.

Last edited:

News sources around the world? Isn't that a good thing? We should probably know what the world is up to don't you think?

And BO targeted conservatives while he was in office. BFD

And people that are not partisan zealots have an issue with both action, those that put party before country only care about one or the other.

Well, I was right about one thing, the statist on the board have no issue with big brother.

Well, I was right about one thing, the statist on the board have no issue with big brother.
Where was big brother? Injuries and death at Trump towers
Yet all the Russian agent can say is that his building is well-built. Well, except for being out of code and not having sprinklers. Doesn’t even offer his empty thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families.

Forum List

Back