Big Brother 18

I was curious to see how the residents would react to that fat fellow if they learned he was a narc. But he's gone.

They didn't like him from the get go but I thought he was cool. Mainly, Nicole who didn't like him.

What do you think of Vanessa's sister Tiffany and Cody's brother Paulie?

Why is Victor so clueless? :lol:

Big-Brother-18-2016-07-01-18-19-10-116.jpg

I was curious to see how the residents would react to that fat fellow if they learned he was a narc. But he's gone.

They didn't like him from the get go but I thought he was cool. Mainly, Nicole who didn't like him.
I give Nicole credit for sensing he's a predatory rodent -- which all narcs are. I'm glad he was booted.

What do you think of Vanessa's sister Tiffany and Cody's brother Paulie?
I don't care for Paulie (with the goofy haircut) because he's a flamboyant buffoon.

I'm barely aware of Tiffany and I really don't know who her sister is.

Last edited:
I like Frank and Paulie.
I despise Frank whom I am certain is a textbook sociopath. Unless his devious nature is detected he will be successful in the Big Brother game, which depends heavily on either being extremely likable or proficiently treacherous -- and Frank is far from likable. I am eager to see him evicted.

Paulie's hot. James is better this year, Davonne is doing better this year too. I know Paul is the Villain but he doesn't really bother me yet that could change.
I'm a little confused about who Paulie is. I think of Paulie as the goof with the freakish hairdo but I know there is another Paulie (or Paul) who is a nice-looking, relatively quiet fellow -- who seems to be headed for a win.

So I would appreciate being advised on who is who.

Nicole is back! The whining. I'm sorry but that voice. omg.
I wonder how Nicole, in spite of her prior Big Brother experience, will manage to survive in the game because she is doing it on her own -- unlike Bridgette and Natalie both of whom are relying on their most primitive feminine instincts by attaching themselves to males they believe can support them: Bridgette has attached to Frank and Natalie to James, the two most potentially successful players.

But, we'll see.

Forum List

Back