GOT Season 7 Predictions

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I can't believe we need to wait until April. Glad they didn't go out on a huge cliff hanger (yea, fuck you walking dead). Here are my prediction:
(1) Daernary, the Martels and Tyrells sack King's Landing and the Lanister castle simultaneously. They take both easily as few want to fight for Cersi.
(2) Jaime kills Cersi before she can be captured.
(3) Drogon takes out the Mountain. Tyrion pardons Bronn, but Jaime is executed.
(4) Mysterious absent from the siege are the Dorthaki who sack and Dorne. Tyrion advises Daernary of their treachery and they establish Dorne as the Targaryen and Dorthaki stronghold.
(5) Bran revealed to Jon who his parents are. He later finds out Lyanna ran away with Rhaegar in a Helen of Troy way. She married Rhaegar and Jon is a legit dragon.
(6) Jon travels to King's landing and makes and alliance with Daerney informing her of the Night's King.
(7) Sansa kills Littlefinger
(8) Arya goes on her killing spree. Her next victim is Melissendre. She then goes after the Brotherhood without Banners. She reunite with the Hound, but he is not happy to see her. Esp since she kills 2 of his compatriots. He doesn't try to kill her, but wants nothing to do with her. Arya reunits with Lady.
(9) John gives the Umber lands to House of Giantsbane.
(10) Edmure Tully becomes the head of House Frey after Arya killed all of Walder Frey's sons and Walder Frey himself. He units House Frey and Tully under the Tully banner and ironically the Tully's rule over Riverrun and the Crossing once again.
(11) The Night King and army of the undead attack the wall and we see a great battle in the second to last episode of the season in which Castle Black falls.

Arya reunites with Nymeria. Lady was Sansa's and she's dead.

I don't think Cersei is going to go down quite so easily. We'll see. The dragons are going to be a bitch to deal with though, especially with all the wildfire that is apparently still laying around.

And ditto on the fuck you to Walking Dead.

Arya reunites with Nymeria. Lady was Sansa's and she's dead.

I don't think Cersei is going to go down quite so easily. We'll see. The dragons are going to be a bitch to deal with though, especially with all the wildfire that is apparently still laying around.

And ditto on the fuck you to Walking Dead.

Yea that wouldn't make good drama.

Amending (8)

Arya goes to kill the Brotherhood without Banner and sees the Hound. She decides to join them and she takes the role of Lady Blackheart. She then leads the Brotherhood to kill every Frey and Lanister she can find.

Forum List

Back