Big Brother 16

Well, that didn't turn out the way I wanted it to at all. That airhead Nicole was still wanting her heroes Cody and Derdick to do well, what a tool. Now they're talking about some reset button, and what's up with those two TA tasks? Both of them would only end up helping Frankie and Derdick more.
Christine played the fool, that's probably why she was booed. I thought the show allowing that was way out of bounds and it only validated her eviction in Frankie's eyes. Now they're all talking about Vanessa being the next to go so all of them make F4, ugh. It was pathetic to watch all of them run to Derdick before they could move.

I'd take ED over Derdick any day of the week, at least he didn't hide in the shadows like that annoying cop always does. I hope ED does go on Utopia, and I can see why that show is beating this one in the ratings now.
Christine was booed because she's a married woman who spent the summer flirting with another man.

Her and Cody should be booed.

But I bet you they won't boo Cody because he is good looking.

Still, his behavior is questionable as is Christine's in my opinion.
Cody's not married.

He should respect the other guy though regardless of Christine's behavior.

Poor Christine, she was willing to do anything to win the $500k and she ends up winning nothing but embarrassment for her husband and herself (which I doubt she has any), acting the way she did in front of everybody being married and all.

If any other houseguest did what Frankie was doing, they would be sued for sexual harassment.

Yeah, I don't get it. I think he is just a spoiled entitled brat who thinks he can do whatever he wants.

He gets on my nerves.

I wonder what the Gay community thinks of him? He doesn't act like a Gay person that I have ever known, he acts like a Drag Queen Clown.

He perpetuate's a stereotype and it's annoying for sure.

According to the gay community at SS, he is hated and is giving gays a bad name and most post "he needs to die". :lol:

Christine is in for a world of hurt. She will no longer be able to work as a barrista or anywhere, actually, without being called a crusty cheap skank.
I lay that all on HER. And it didn't help that her parents said on tv that they were embarassed by her behavior and her poor fugly husband said he didn't mind but they COULD tone it down.
Yep. Crustine is in for a really bad time.

According to the gay community at SS, he is hated and is giving gays a bad name and most post "he needs to die". :lol:

Christine is in for a world of hurt. She will no longer be able to work as a barrista or anywhere, actually, without being called a crusty cheap skank.
I lay that all on HER. And it didn't help that her parents said on tv that they were embarassed by her behavior and her poor fugly husband said he didn't mind but they COULD tone it down.

In her interview with Jeff, she was unapologetic for things she said or did to people in the house .

In her interview with Jeff, she was unapologetic for things she said or did to people in the house .
Then I hope she gets spit on a few times once she is OUT of jury. I don't care what she did to folks IN the house. Its a game. Its what she did to her husband and just being skanky and ugly WHILE in the house. And ugly meaning...literally and physically.

On another note, I've picked up that slang Jamokes from Derrick.:badgrin:

Sick of these jamokes left in the house.

Yeah, every single one of them.

Pretty boy Cody, just doing what he is told.
Clueless Bismo Cowboy, doesn't know that he doesn't know.
Vivienne, clueless and unable to do anything to make her worth being F5.
Frankie, over-the-top clown in feminine clothes.
Derrick, Smug and manipulative, knows he knows and bragging about it.

Which is why I am so thankful for Utopia.
Last night..ANOTHER fight. This time between the convict and the black pregnant chick over.....bananas. Oy. So he went on a rampage, kicked in the door to the production shed, threw his mic in the pond and stomped out forever, with the gates to the compound soundly shut behind him. Good. They need to quit sending felons in there.

This morning, one of the new gals that just arrived yesterday got into an argument with Bella the Wannabe Queen Of Gardening, and Bri, the wannabe vet that doesn't know diddly squat. So.....when I wanna see action..thats where I am at, lol.

Which is why I am so thankful for Utopia.
Last night..ANOTHER fight. This time between the convict and the black pregnant chick over.....bananas. Oy. So he went on a rampage, kicked in the door to the production shed, through his mic in the pond and stomped out. Good.
This morning, one of the new gals that just arrived yesterday got into an argument with Bella the Wannabe Queen Of Gardening, and Bri, the wannabe vet that doesn't know diddly squat. So.....when I wanna see action..thats where I am at, lol.

I tried to watch the feeds but the two times I went there, the feeds were down.

I really don't have time to be addicted to them this semester but if they are really good I will probably get hooked.

I watch every night. Usually around their dinner time. Sometimes I swing by during the day. It beats BB big time. No frankies.

And..you have to be signed in to the passport. I get the free feeds. To get the other feeds, you gotta pay 5 bucks a month. No thanks. And the feeds are rarely down. It just takes a few minutes to get them to load. Again, via the passport thingy.

And..you have to be signed in to the passport. I get the free feeds. To get the other feeds, you gotta pay 5 bucks a month. No thanks. And the feeds are rarely down. It just takes a few minutes to get them to load. Again, via the passport thingy.

I get the free feeds same place I get free bb feeds. ;)

Well...the golden buh-un (which is what they say instead of BUTTON...and drives me nuts) is a reset and they don't know...but they pushed it anyway. So now Viceroy is pretending to be mad at Derk cuz she is going to be evicted..maybe...and wants Derk to win. But..they don't know all they did last week has been reset due to the buh-un pushing.
Oy

Well, that didn't turn out the way I wanted it to at all. That airhead Nicole was still wanting her heroes Cody and Derdick to do well, what a tool. Now they're talking about some reset button, and what's up with those two TA tasks? Both of them would only end up helping Frankie and Derdick more.
Christine played the fool, that's probably why she was booed. I thought the show allowing that was way out of bounds and it only validated her eviction in Frankie's eyes. Now they're all talking about Vanessa being the next to go so all of them make F4, ugh. It was pathetic to watch all of them run to Derdick before they could move.

I'd take ED over Derdick any day of the week, at least he didn't hide in the shadows like that annoying cop always does. I hope ED does go on Utopia, and I can see why that show is beating this one in the ratings now.
Christine was booed because she's a married woman who spent the summer flirting with another man.

Cody's not married.

Poor Christine, she was willing to do anything to win the $500k and she ends up winning nothing but embarrassment for her husband and herself (which I doubt she has any), acting the way she did in front of everybody being married and all.
What could be more embarrassing than revealing to America that you're married to this ...... ?

$_12.JPG

Christine got the boot to Boo's,lol. Then one of the jury house members asked her if she has a lawyer. Do you think she's catching on that she went too far with Cody?

At this point I hope Derrick wins,he's playing a good game. Frankie is getting annoying but he is also playing a good game. I don't have the live feed so I have no clue who won the rewind HOH but I'll die laughing if it's Victoria. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm hoping that she's playing dumb and will pull out some competitive skills at the 11th hour to send Frankie packing.

Cody's not married.

What could be more embarrassing than revealing to America that you're married to this ...... ?

$_12.JPG
He doesn't look old enough to be married to anybody.

Caleb won the rewind HOH.

Christine went into jury house to greetings of...silence. Donny clapped his hands and laughed when she told them she got audience boo'd. When Christine answered "no" to Donny's question of "do you still like dinosaurs?" regarding Cody having to wear it again...Donny then asked if she had a good lawyer.

I think Christine knows she fucked up...and she doesn't really care. She's a skank, married to a dork. They will survive although her hubby will be looked on with pity more than he already is..and she will be looked on as skanky...which she already is. No wins and losses for those two.

Frankie IS playing a good game, but I still can't stand him. I dislike Vaginia INTENSELY. She is like fingernails on a blackboard. I'd rather be doomed with watching Frankie than her and her damn nose and stupidity.
Oh. Wait. I can't stand Cody either, and his snot swallowing. And Caleb is stupid. Hell, cody, caleb and valerie are all as dumb as a box of rocks.

Forum List

Back