Big Brother 16

Caleb nom'd FRANKIE and Vladia. Poor frankie is in the bathroom crying because this is the WORST day of his life in that house. Frankie couldn't even squeeze out real tears for his grandfather but he's crying over this. Eye roll.

Hopefull he will go home....but if he doesn't, I will be just as happy to see Vaseline go.

Christine got the boot to Boo's,lol. Then one of the jury house members asked her if she has a lawyer. Do you think she's catching on that she went too far with Cody?

At this point I hope Derrick wins,he's playing a good game. Frankie is getting annoying but he is also playing a good game. I don't have the live feed so I have no clue who won the rewind HOH but I'll die laughing if it's Victoria. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm hoping that she's playing dumb and will pull out some competitive skills at the 11th hour to send Frankie packing.

I don't think that's going to happen (Vernice pulling out some competitive skills at the 11th hour), and I just watched my taped Wednesday program and the reset....I have a feeling that it's going to be Deja vu....all over again. Frankie winning and putting Vicenta and Cody back up.....but I could be wrong.

Oh well, I just read your post (Gracie) where you said Caleb won. I'm glad, although he is just as dumb as Cody and Valencia and Frankie. I think Derrick snookered them all and for that he really deserves to win. I'm hoping that he will be able to get F2....because none of the ones left deserve it more than he does. He was smart, never even got put on the block and has them all doing what he tells them thinking they are helping themselves. Too funny.

Grodner REALLY tried to rig it where Frankie would stay by telling Derrick if BOTH wound up as F2 they would get a big reward (meaning...Derrick should see that Vaginia was evicted and keep Frankie). Shit hit the fan on twitter and other websites about it too. But..it came to nothing because Frankie is going home. Unless that fat bitch finds another stupid idea up her ass she can pull out to save her pet Frankie.

Grodner REALLY tried to rig it where Frankie would stay by telling Derrick if BOTH wound up as F2 they would get a big reward (meaning...Derrick should see that Vaginia was evicted and keep Frankie). Shit hit the fan on twitter and other websites about it too. But..it came to nothing because Frankie is going home. Unless that fat bitch finds another stupid idea up her ass she can pull out to save her pet Frankie.

I sure hope he goes home. I'm so tired of seeing his stupid antics and carryings on. I want to see the challenge and see where Frankie messed up....I thought he was going to win it again..........argh.......glad he didn't.

Frankie is tweeting Ariana to get her "army" of fans to vote for him as AFP (Americas Favorite Player). Just how low life is that? Her fans don't necessarily mean HIS fans. And Zach was right on when he broke down in DR and asked why the fuck any of them were playing when Ariana Grande's brother was in there..and for BB to just hand Frankie the money cuz they are all wasting their time.
This cheating shit sucks. He shouldn't be allowed to tweet, Production needs to stop rigging shit for him.

Remember when they didn't even want to tell the HG's about 9/11? Yet, Frankie is being led around by Production because they want him to win becuase his sister is Ariana and maybe they can play off her celeb status I guess.

The whole thing sucks.

Frankie is tweeting Ariana to get her "army" of fans to vote for him as AFP (Americas Favorite Player). Just how low life is that? Her fans don't necessarily mean HIS fans. And Zach was right on when he broke down in DR and asked why the fuck any of them were playing when Ariana Grande's brother was in there..and for BB to just hand Frankie the money cuz they are all wasting their time.
This cheating shit sucks. He shouldn't be allowed to tweet, Production needs to stop rigging shit for him.

Remember when they didn't even want to tell the HG's about 9/11? Yet, Frankie is being led around by Production because they want him to win becuase his sister is Ariana and maybe they can play off her celeb status I guess.

The whole thing sucks.

How in the hell is he able to tweet? That sucks.....it might as well become a scripted show.....what a bummer. Maybe enough publicity will be given this stunt and it will backfire on them....argh...........

Frankie seems to know when he mom tweets him, when Ariana tweets him, etc. I think production is telling him in the DR sessions.

And so it has begun:

Joan Grande
‏@joangrande
EVERY person on #BB16 has their family & friends tweeting for AFP. We are NO different & WILL be tweeting for Frankie. #NotSorry #GetReady

AFP is America's Favorite Player...NOT Ariana's Favorite Player. They need to not do a AFP this year since it is fixing to be a war between BB fans and some schmucks family wanting to steal the prize for a guy that is hated by most that watch the show.

And so it has begun:

Joan Grande
‏@joangrande
EVERY person on #BB16 has their family & friends tweeting for AFP. We are NO different & WILL be tweeting for Frankie. #NotSorry #GetReady

AFP is America's Favorite Player...NOT Ariana's Favorite Player. They need to not do a AFP this year since it is fixing to be a war between BB fans and some schmucks family wanting to steal the prize for a guy that is hated by most that watch the show.

I'm voting for Donny. I ended up liking him better than the jerks left in the house.

Donny wasn't liked by any of the jerks in the house and he ended up being the only honest and dignified player. So sad.

Interesting comment posted by someone else, somewhere else:

Its human nature to feel bad for someone when they're at their lows. Its what makes you a good person, because you're able to sympathize with someone even of you don't like them.

Just remember, Frankie never felt this for anyone in that house. When Brittany was in pain kicking the soccer goals even though she mostly knew she was going home anyway he made fun of her and got annoyed at people sympathizing with her. When Zach felt betrayed and heartbroken by Frankie turning on him Frankie turned it around on him and said Zach was the bad guy for hurting him. When Nicole lost all her friends and allies, was betrayed by everyone, and was alone and lonely in the house he made fun of her and got mad at Christine for simply talking to Nicole and not totally shunning her. When Christine left the house to a shocking chorus of boos Frankie used it to say they had done the right thing for America and started burying Christine even going so far as to make it about him and claim she must have made fun of him and his sister. M

You're a better person because you feel compassion for people you don't like, something Frankie can't or doesn't do. But Frankie deserves this and in the end he's not even being shunned or mocked. He's just getting evicted by people he's betrayed a bunch of times.

And..Caleb is complaining about Frankie, saying he is ready to go home because he is sick and tired of Frankie always grabbing his crotch and ass.
Caleb is too stupid to say "knock it off!", I guess.

Interesting comment posted by someone else, somewhere else:

Its human nature to feel bad for someone when they're at their lows. Its what makes you a good person, because you're able to sympathize with someone even of you don't like them.

Just remember, Frankie never felt this for anyone in that house. When Brittany was in pain kicking the soccer goals even though she mostly knew she was going home anyway he made fun of her and got annoyed at people sympathizing with her. When Zach felt betrayed and heartbroken by Frankie turning on him Frankie turned it around on him and said Zach was the bad guy for hurting him. When Nicole lost all her friends and allies, was betrayed by everyone, and was alone and lonely in the house he made fun of her and got mad at Christine for simply talking to Nicole and not totally shunning her. When Christine left the house to a shocking chorus of boos Frankie used it to say they had done the right thing for America and started burying Christine even going so far as to make it about him and claim she must have made fun of him and his sister. M

You're a better person because you feel compassion for people you don't like, something Frankie can't or doesn't do. But Frankie deserves this and in the end he's not even being shunned or mocked. He's just getting evicted by people he's betrayed a bunch of times.

And..Caleb is complaining about Frankie, saying he is ready to go home because he is sick and tired of Frankie always grabbing his crotch and ass.
Caleb is too stupid to say "knock it off!", I guess.

That's true.....a person who doesn't have empathy, even at a time when the other person is at a low point doesn't have a heart. Frankie is all about Frankie. I hope they boot his ass out this coming week.....I'm so tired of his behavior.

Have you seen the pic of him showing off his huge balls? They are dangling out his short shorts...showing the other hamsters how big they are. Oy. And there is another pic of him wiping his ass in the mirror. Like...hello?? CAMERAS!
Just gross. Flat out gross.

Julie makes me sick. I haven't seen the show yet, but I have heard about how she sucked Frankies ass. She also fucked up and gave a spoiler in her twitter that frankie was evicted before the show on the west coast even began. And, she introduced him to the audience as Ariana's Brother. And the audience was hand picked so he wouldn't get boo'd. The whole thing sucks.

I saw Ariana's tweet before she took it down. She was offering 25k as a reward but then realized she didn't have a plan on who to pay, and for what. In short..she is an empty headed moron. So she removed it. But too many others saw it before she did. I think AFP should not be given..or Frankie eliminated...due to bribery.

Julie makes me sick. I haven't seen the show yet, but I have heard about how she sucked Frankies ass. She also fucked up and gave a spoiler in her twitter that frankie was evicted before the show on the west coast even began. And, she introduced him to the audience as Ariana's Brother. And the audience was hand picked so he wouldn't get boo'd. The whole thing sucks.

It's getting worse every year. I hope Utopia gets the ratings up and replaces Big Brother so sick of it.

It's getting worse every year. I hope Utopia gets the ratings up and replaces Big Brother so sick of it.
Ain't gonna happen. Utopia is on its last legs. It's the pits.
I hear BBCanada and BBAustralia is pretty good. Might start watching those on youtube. Julie sucks and so does Grodner.

Ain't gonna happen. Utopia is on its last legs. It's the pits.
I hear BBCanada and BBAustralia is pretty good. Might start watching those on youtube. Julie sucks and so does Grodner.

Yeah I might start watching BBCanada too :)

Forum List

Back