Biden's US Army Has Messed Up Priorities - Will Spend $63M To Rename Confederate Bases

The Potatohead administration is draining our strategic oil reserve down to nothing.

Our domestic oil production is being attacked by our government.

We are giving all our weapon stockpiles away to Ukraine.

Our military is being pussified with political correctness and diversity at the expense of preparedness.

Our nation is turning against itself with talk of civil war.

The Democrats got away with stealing an election and nobody did anything about it.

China seems to have control are at least major access to our election processes.

It is certain that the entire Potatohead administration has been bought and paid for by foreign interests

"Following years of debate, the US Defense Department will rename nine US military bases named after Confederate generals."

Clearly, not a spur of the moment decision. One that has been telegraphed was gonna happen for years. Anybody who can fog a mirror knew this was coming. Hissyfitting now about it smacks of coming late to the party. And tardiness ain't a virtue.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Henry Benning.......took an active role in pushing for the secession
  • Braxton Bragg ----whose many losses are cited
  • Braxton Bragg and he proved himself to be the very worst of the Confederate Generals
  • George Pickett ---best know for leading the futile battle offensive on the third day of .... Gettysburg
And then......we decided to name our military forts after such losers?
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL #1: "The pandering and waste of taxpayer money will never end!"
CALL #2: "... renaming those bases is stupid waste of time and money,"

RESPONSE: #1 (only one is needed) ----"Long overdue......Why honor traitors to our country?"

It ticks me off because it is a waste of money that has very little real effect to fix the problems plaguing Black Americans like crime, breakdown of the traditional family, lower scores on just about everything that matters.

It is pure pandering, and sign of true weakness by leadership which fails to address real issues and takes the easy route of spending a little money and changing a bunch of names on a map. As if it will change history or have any meaningful effect.

It's disgusting.

So YOU, a white man, think it doesn't matter to black people, and is therefore a waste of money. YOU know what black problems are and this isn't the way to deal with them.

Have you even asked a black person what they think about it????

So YOU, a white man, think it doesn't matter to black people, and is therefore a waste of money. YOU know what black problems are and this isn't the way to deal with them.

What about black soldiers fighting for their country and required to serve at a base named after an avowed racist who fought to keep blacks in slavery?

Be that as it may, I'm not going to get worked up about the issue.

I'm more concerned about the treasonous filth running amok in the country now, and how we're going to address it going forward.

We can rename the places again, rebuild statues or whatever later, but getting rid of traitor scum in the present is the top priority.
The only way to get rid of them is to kill them

and I agree

Don't pull the race card on me.

Slavery was abominable, regardless of one's current skin color, and no one alive today was a slave, so spare me, White Lady, the guilt you feel on behalf of all the poor oppressed Black People.

Ironically your post is the epitome of the problem - pandering rich White Liberals wasting tons of money instead of addressing real problems, in the name of "feelings."

Don't pull the race card on me.

Slavery was abominable, regardless of one's current skin color, and no one alive today was a slave, so spare me, White Lady, the guilt you feel on behalf of all the poor oppressed Black People.

Ironically your post is the epitome of the problem - pandering rich White Liberals wasting tons of money instead of addressing real problems, in the name of "feelings."
Pissing on cuck white culture helps to teach the next generation of young whites that being a cuck white and venerating slavers is something only shit people from a shit culture do. It's worth it just for that. And when conservatives don't even giddy up to defend Confederate idolatry it reiterates that point. 😁

The Potatohead administration is draining our strategic oil reserve down to nothing.

Our domestic oil production is being attacked by our government.

We are giving all our weapon stockpiles away to Ukraine.

Our military is being pussified with political correctness and diversity at the expense of preparedness.

Our nation is turning against itself with talk of civil war.

The Democrats got away with stealing an election and nobody did anything about it.

China seems to have control are at least major access to our election processes.

It is certain that the entire Potatohead administration has been bought and paid for by foreign interests
51oer02dess91.jpg

What about black soldiers fighting for their country and required to serve at a base named after an avowed racist who fought to keep blacks in slavery?
I have to use money with Abraham Lincoln's face on it, and I think he's the biggest douchebag that ever lived.

Forum List

Back