The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Steve Kirsch's newsletter

SubscribeSign in

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.​

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.​

Steve Kirsch

The FAA just telegraphed the fact that a substantial number of airline pilots have had serious heart damage from the COVID vaccine by widening the ECG parameters for pilots.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.
But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.
My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot.
That’s a lot of people who will be very upset when they realize the vaccine they took to reduce their chance of dying from COVID actually worked in reverse making it:
  1. More likely that people will get COVID
  2. Be hospitalized from COVID and other diseases
  3. Die from COVID (and other diseases)
  4. You also have an excellent chance of getting a lifetime of heart damage for no extra charge.
But don’t worry; you can’t sue them. They fixed the law so none of them aren’t liable (the doctors, the drug companies, the government). After all, you took the vaccine of your own free will. It’s not like you were forced (or coerced) to take it or anything like that! And there were plenty of people warning you not to take the shots (even though they censored most of them).

No way it's the vaxxx ....
I blame cheese doodles and memes.. I mean what else could it be

lQw0hSk.jpg

Here is a good article about Steve Kirsch. Long but a good unbiased read.

One line jumped out...

Talking to Kirsch is an exhausting experience. He is frequently brash and interruptive, peppering dire warnings about vaccines with veiled aspersions toward Anthony Fauci and vague references to influential people who agree with him in private but cannot speak publicly.
In three phone conversations, as well as dozens of emails, his responses to questions about claims in this story were imprecise or constantly changing.
He told me that while he and his family got vaccinated as soon as they were eligible, he got the idea that vaccines are dangerous from a man he hired to clean his carpets, who got very sick after receiving the vaccine.

So, the same guy ranting against vaccines made sure he and his family got it as soon as it was available! You poor retards for falling for this stuff, my sympathies.

Here is a good article about Steve Kirsch. Long but a good unbiased read.

One line jumped out...

Talking to Kirsch is an exhausting experience. He is frequently brash and interruptive, peppering dire warnings about vaccines with veiled aspersions toward Anthony Fauci and vague references to influential people who agree with him in private but cannot speak publicly.
In three phone conversations, as well as dozens of emails, his responses to questions about claims in this story were imprecise or constantly changing. He told me that while he and his family got vaccinated as soon as they were eligible, he got the idea that vaccines are dangerous from a man he hired to clean his carpets, who got very sick after receiving the vaccine.

They just attack everyone they disagree with ....you're a fucking tool

Get boosted douchebag...please run out and get boosted

25 Year Old Doctor of Pharmacy dies suddenly of “Unknown Cause”​

Jan 15, 2023

35 year old mother-of-two dies unexpectedly​

Dec 5, 2022

TikTok Body Positivity Influencer “Dies Suddenly” at 21, Cause of death hasn’t yet been revealed​

Popular TikTok food critic dies at 33 from sudden heart attack​

Jan 12, 2023 |

Tic tok dance no legger!
skmsmsmdmdd.jpg

They just attack everyone they disagree with ....you're a fucking tool

Get boosted douchebag...please run out and get boosted

25 Year Old Doctor of Pharmacy dies suddenly of “Unknown Cause”​

Jan 15, 2023

35 year old mother-of-two dies unexpectedly​

Dec 5, 2022

TikTok Body Positivity Influencer “Dies Suddenly” at 21, Cause of death hasn’t yet been revealed​

Popular TikTok food critic dies at 33 from sudden heart attack​

Jan 12, 2023 |

Tic tok dance no legger!
View attachment 748473

Yeah. and Nicki Minaj claimed a guy's ball burst after he took the vaccine. Has to be true. :itsok:

Promise me you won't take the vaccine and you will make sure the same goes for your retard friends?

Any way we can thin the retard herd is very welcome. Thanks in advance!

Yeah. and Nicki Minaj claimed a guy's ball burst after he took the vaccine. Has to be true. :itsok:

Promise me you won't take the vaccine and you will make sure the same goes for your retard friends?

Last time I checked the pure bloods don't seem to be suddenly dying in droves

In the long run I'm sure you'll be fine ... especially if you get boosted ....
Follow the science and listen to all the experts

shahsggsgsgs.png

Gates of Vienna News Feed 1/15/2023​

Posted on January 15, 2023 by Baron Bodissey
newsfeed.gif
A passenger plane carrying 72 people crashed just before landing at a resort town in central Nepal, killing at least 68 of the people on board. There’s no word yet on whether the pilot had been injected with the experimental mRNA treatment intended to mitigate the effects of infection with the Wuhan Coronavirus.

Well, I'm not a pilot but... I can honestly say that I have had Pfizer #1 and #2 plus the booster.... And I've had an EKG since then and it was perfectly normal. Simply part of my annual health insurance screening. I've actually had several of them since the pandemic. What I have suffered from is systemic nerve issues... But my back and neck have already troubled me for many years. It has nothing to do with the vaccine.

Last edited:

You're part of the "herd" being thinned.

And thanks in advance, Bubba. As for myself, I have something you'll never have: Natural immunity.

Well, I'm not a pilot but... I can honestly say that I have had Pfizer #1 and #2 plus the booster.... And I've had an EKG since then and it was perfectly normal. Simply part of my annual health insurance screening. I've actually had several of them since the pandemic. What I have suffered from is systemic nerve issues... But my back and neck have already troubled me for many years. It has nothing to do with the vaccine.

Will you spin the cylinder again with number 4

wskksmskskkss.jpg

Forum List

Back