Biden's Economy Is In Trouble

Because a recession has a specific meaning, there has to be negative growth for it to be a recession.

During the Bush recession, UE ranged from 5.0 to 9.5. Currently UE is 3.9.
During the Bush recession GDP growth per quarter was 1.38, 0.27, -2.54, -3.23, -3.98. Currently GDP growth is 4.9.

So, do tell what was better then compared to now?

Not anymore. We now live in a world where men can have babies.. progressives attack, and render meaningless the meaning of words.

Not anymore. We now live in a world where men can have babies.. progressives attack, and render meaningless the meaning of words.

Only if you allow them to. Personally I do not play their games.

Sort of like when you call us liberals/democrats fascists or authoritarian while Trump's pulling plays out of the Mein Kompf playbook.

Or some guy the other day told me I wasn't liberal. Isn't that the same thing? At least a boy becomes a girl before we call him she. Why do you guys say we aren't liberal?

Chris Christie and Ron DeSantis said this

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Let's call it $8 trillion. That's $2 trillon for every year Trump served.

Did they say anything about Biden adding more than Trump?

No, clown boi. You don't. I am old enough I simply don't care. But youngsters, like you, live and die by the cancelation.

yet you are the one going along with it all while I just laugh at you.

yet you are the one going along with it all while I just laugh at you.

Nope. I go along with nothing. If some twerp tries to interfere he gets a lesson in manners.

You meekly comply.

Nope. I go along with nothing. If some twerp tries to interfere he gets a lesson in manners.

You meekly comply.

yet you were the one that said it was happening, while I laughed at you for doing so

yet you were the one that said it was happening, while I laughed at you for doing so

Yes, and how unsurprising you take a general statement and try to make it personal.
You suck at this game, skippy.

Want me to lead you around by the nose some more?

Yes, and how unsurprising you take a general statement and try to make it personal.
You suck at this game, skippy.

Want me to lead you around by the nose some more?

too late to run away from your own words there old man. but being as fucking old as you are, you probably forgot what you posted an hour ago. Is your dementia as bad as Biden's?

too late to run away from your own words there old man. but being as fucking old as you are, you probably forgot what you posted an hour ago. Is your dementia as bad as Biden's?

I don't run, but yiu did in the thread last week.

Now didn't you!

Forum List

Back