Biden's Economy Is In Trouble

Because a recession has a specific meaning, there has to be negative growth for it to be a recession.

During the Bush recession, UE ranged from 5.0 to 9.5. Currently UE is 3.9.
During the Bush recession GDP growth per quarter was 1.38, 0.27, -2.54, -3.23, -3.98. Currently GDP growth is 4.9.

So, do tell what was better then compared to now?
Oh stop it.... we weren't in a recession under Bush you dope... but the media were all calling it one....

Oh stop it.... we weren't in a recession under Bush you dope... but the media were all calling it one....

I just gave you the economic data, the recession started in Dec of 2007.

I will ask you again, what economic measures were better then than now other than inflation?

I just gave you the economic data, the recession started in Dec of 2007.

I will ask you again, what economic measures were better then than now other than inflation?
1699920802167.png

You made the claim, now back it up.

I am not a feelings person, I am a cold hard data person, so either give me some data or be dismissed

You made the claim, now back it up.

I am not a feelings person, I am a cold hard data person, so either give me some data or be dismissed
Inflation credit card debt.... Loan failures to repay... student debt... gas prices home prices and high interest rates...
You really need to get out more basement boy....

Republicans aren't going to fix inflation. The Fed's already fixing it.

This is what Republicans want to do. Same thing Bush did.

• “Curb wasteful government spending …”
  • Enact “pro-growth tax and deregulatory policies …” (cut taxes and regulations)
  • “Make America energy independent …” (specifically through oil and gas production)
Biden's already on it

President Joe Biden, for his part, has partially wrapped independence from China and building up US manufacturing into his climate policy, and on Wednesday announced $2.8 billion in grants for US battery supply chains under authority from the bipartisan infrastructure law that passed last year.

the primary job of controlling inflation belongs to the Federal Reserve, not Congress or the White House.

Then at the Republican debate

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Is Biden adding more or less than Trump?

Seems Obama handed Trump a nice, thriving economy in the midst of a record setting period of growth in this country

Trump handed over an economy wrecked by a shit response to COVID and a pubic flush with cash thanks to all the government give aways

Seems Obama handed Trump a nice, thriving economy

What was real GDP in 2016? 1.7%?

in the midst of a record setting period of growth in this country

Obama's weak recovery was record setting. And his $10 trillion in added debt.

Inflation credit card debt.... Loan failures to repay... student debt... gas prices home prices and high interest rates...
You really need to get out more basement boy....

So, you have nothing and are just throwing out words you heard on NewMax.

Thanks, that was fun

You are really an idiot and blind as a bat....

you know, in 2008 gas prices were higher than they are now....right?

But come one, give me one piece of data, one figure not just words you are parroting that you might not even know what they mean

you know, in 2008 gas prices were higher than they are now....right?

But come one, give me one piece of data, one figure not just words you are parroting that you might not even know what they mean
That is an easily provable lie... Gas is still high in the west... just a few weeks ago it was over $5. 95 in AZ... and even higher in CA.... if Trump were president today the media would be calling this a recession bordering on a depression.... you know it and and we all know it and that was my point from the start....

That is an easily provable lie...

Nope, it is a provable fact

1699926258685.png

if Trump were president today the media would be calling this a recession bordering on a depression.

Nobody would be calling this a recession as it does not meet any of the criteria for one.

The fact you are to ignorant to know what those criteria are does not change the facts

I know the definition and it changes depending on who the president is.... and from which party he is a member of....
By every measure the economy is worse today than it was under Bush... but the media called the Bush economy a recession....
Idiot, bush had two recessions. Early on then the Great Recession. You deny the Great Recession was a recession? It’s a fact. I don’t think you know the meaning of recession.

We keep adding jobs. Not a recession.

By your definition we’ve been in a recession since 1978. Why? Because our wages haven’t kept up with inflation. But ceo pay went up 1322%. That’s not a recession. Labor not making enough is not a recession.

Btw, we agree with you blue collar is not making enough. CEOs are doing great though. What’s the solution?

Idiot, bush had two recessions. Early on then the Great Recession. You deny the Great Recession was a recession? It’s a fact. I don’t think you know the meaning of recession.

We keep adding jobs. Not a recession.

By your definition we’ve been in a recession since 1978. Why? Because our wages haven’t kept up with inflation. But ceo pay went up 1322%. That’s not a recession. Labor not making enough is not a recession.

Btw, we agree with you blue collar is not making enough. CEOs are doing great though. What’s the solution?

But ceo pay went up 1322%.

Liar.

$2+ trillion in added debt this year isn't a good look.

Chris Christie and Ron DeSantis said this

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

Let's call it $8 trillion. That's $2 trillon for every year Trump served.

Forum List

Back