Biden’s economy hit with one-two punch of bad data.

Tell me again how Bidenomics is ruined?

Anyone want to donate to the "save NostraDumbass from the best economy ever" fund? Venmo me: @Citygator_
Why? You are brainwashed to deny reality.

Thats why you think the Easter Bunny ruined Bidenomics. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, Tyson just fired a bunch of Americans but they're going to hire 42,000 criminal aliens.

Woo fucking hoo.

Tyson is doing great now that no one can afford beef anymore.

It so wonderful. :cuckoo:
So you’re telling me you haven’t eaten beef since Trump was in office?

Stop that stupid half ass excuse for Potatohead's disastrous economy. Easter doesn't have a damn thing to do with Potatohead's failures.

Inflation is still a tremendous burden on American families, interest rates are high, family income is down, debt is increasing at a trillion dollars every 100 days, the only jobs available are either part time minimal wages or the ones subsidized by that tremendous debt, homelessness is astronomical, gas at the pump is way up and then we have the disastrous impacts of Potatohead's nine million welfare Illegals that haven't even hit the economy yet.

I think we all can agree that anybody that voted for this Potatohead fuck up is an idiot.
The Easter Bunny did it!
Get with the program.

So you’re telling me you haven’t eaten beef since Trump was in office?
^Tell me you're an idiot without telling me you're an idiot.

Screenshot_20240322-124700-612.png

Sorry, just being too literal.

Total CPI growth for food has gone up 20% since Biden took office.

It’s a bunch, but why do you need to be so hyperbolic?
I'm not being hyperbolic.

My personal habits have changed due to the increased prices...much more chicken and much less beef.

I can't justify a $20 three pound chuck roast that used to be $13 as often when every other item in my shopping cart has increased in price. That mean for me personally a lot more chicken and a lot less cuts of beef.

I think we all can agree that anybody that voted for this Potatohead fuck up is an idiot.
I think it is pretty clear you low IQ uneducated poor morons on social security have more time than brains. Only people voting for Trump are losers and suckers.

My personal habits have changed due to the increased prices...much more chicken and much less beef.

I can't justify a $20 three pound chuck roast that used to be $13 as often when every other item in my shopping cart has increased in price. That mean for me personally a lot more chicken and a lot less cuts of beef.
Your life has changed over the cost of a chuck roast? Maybe you werent doing that well to begin with. Wages are up more than inflation since 2019 before the pandemic. Anyone saying it hasnt is lying to you. You seriously cant eat?

“No one can afford beef anymore” is extremely hyperbolic.

Inflation is down to 3%. We got it down without a recession. That’s a minor miracle. No one thought we’d be able to do that a few years ago.

Total CPI growth for food has gone up 20% since Biden took office.

My link says 25% overall since February 2020.

But just at 20%...if you get 20% off, that's a pretty good deal, yes?

So the opposite, 20% average across the board increases... You agree that's a pretty raw deal for American consumers...yes?

Your life has changed over the cost of a chuck roast? Maybe you werent doing that well to begin with. Wages are up more than inflation since 2019 before the pandemic. Anyone saying it hasnt is lying to you. You seriously cant eat?
Spoken like a man that is payday rich.

You know how you stay well off?

You are frugal with your money.

One day when you move out of Mommy's basement you might understand.

Enjoy your 7 years of new car payments. And 30 year mortgage while I bought my house with cash and haven't made a car payment in my life because I was frugal.

My link says 25% overall since February 2020.

But just at 20%...if you get 20% off, that's a pretty good deal, yes?

So the opposite, 20% average across the board increases... You agree that's a pretty raw deal for American consumers...yes?
Biden took office January 2021. Are you blaming him for inflation that took place before he came into office?

Inflation sucks, no doubt about it. Recessions suck more.

Also, median wages have increased about 16% since Biden took office.

So they hyperbole really is pretty ridiculous.

Biden took office January 2021. Are you blaming him for inflation that took place before he came into office?

Inflation sucks, no doubt about it. Recessions suck more.

Also, median wages have increased about 16% since Biden took office.

So they hyperbole really is pretty ridiculous.
I think most Americans disagree with your view that concerns over food price increases are a hyperbolic issue.

I'm pretty sure this is a left wing polling site...and they are pushing assigning blame on manufacturers...

"Eighty-eight percent of voters are at least “somewhat concerned” about inflation, including 58% of voters who are “very concerned,” according to a new survey from Data for Progress. This includes a majority of Independents (60%) and Republicans (68%) and a plurality of Democrats (47%) who say they are very concerned. "

<snip>

"When voters who express any level of concern about inflation are then asked why they are concerned, majorities across party lines point to “the cost of food and groceries.” Fifty-seven percent of voters select the cost of groceries, followed by the cost of rent or home prices (19%) and the cost of utilities and home energy prices (12%). Notably, voters under the age of 45 choose the cost of rent or home prices at more than double the rate (29%) of voters who are 45 and older (14%)."

Forum List

Back