"Biden's documents are different from Trump's documents"

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
...I have been seeing a lot of people claiming this, so lets examine the differences.

"Biden's team reported it immediately, unlike Trump"

Correction, Biden's LAWYER who randomly found the documents reported it immediately. Why? Because he is a lawyer who knows that if he didnt do that, he would now be a part of this crime too. He isnt going to take the fall for The Big Guy. He already knows that the Biden's are going to be heavily investigated. He undoubtedly wants no part of that. Also, reporting it now doesnt mean that the crime of taking them in the first place wasnt committed. Admitting to murder doesnt mean you wont get in trouble for it.

"Biden only had 10 documents while Trump had 100"

Trump had a bunch of random stuff, like letters from Kim Jong Un. The amount of documents is irrelevant. Its either a crime to take documents or it isnt. Furthermore, according to CNN, Biden had material with the SCI classification, which is higher than Top Secret. This is the order of classification from lowest to highest... Classified, Secret, Top Secret, SCI. Also, its important to point out that Hillary had HUNDREDS of documents. Way more than Trump.

"Biden didnt know he had them, while Trump did know and he still refused to give them up."

You would have to be a fool to think that Biden didnt know. Aint no one gonna believe that horseshit. Biden also didnt have declassification powers as VP. Trump can declassify at will. I know you democrats will say "nuh uh", but you cant prove my statement wrong beyond that. Worse case scenario is that a legal debate will take place to determine if presidents can do what Trump did, but currently it isnt illegal. Biden taking them however is HIGHLY illegal and it isnt legally debatable.

More differences im seeing are the fact that we knew immediately in real time about Trumps documents. Bidens document scandal was hidden for 2 months. It was hidden right before the midterm elections in fact. I think we can all agree that there isnt a chance in fucking hell that Biden's homes will get raided by the FBI, unlike Trump. Hillary didnt get raided either, nor did Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
...I have been seeing a lot of people claiming this, so lets examine the differences.

Correction, Biden's LAWYER reported it immediately. Why? Because he is a lawyer who knows that if he didnt do that, he would now be a part of this crime too. He isnt going to take the fall for The Big Guy. He already knows that the Biden's are going to be heavily investigated. He undoubtedly wants no part of that. Also, reporting it now doesnt mean that the crime of taking them in the first place wasnt committed. Admitting to murder doesnt mean you wont get in trouble for it.

Trump had a bunch of random stuff, like letters from Kim Jong Un. The amount of documents is irrelevant. Its either a crime to take documents or it isnt. Furthermore, according to CNN, Biden had material with the SCI classification, which is higher than Top Secret. This is the order of classification from lowest to highest... Classified, Secret, Top Secret, SCI. Also, its important to point out that Hillary had HUNDREDS of documents. Way more than Trump.

"Biden didnt know he had them, while Trump did know and he still refused to give them up."

You would have to be a fool to think that Biden didnt know. Aint no one gonna believe that horseshit. Biden also didnt have declassification powers as VP. Trump can declassify at will. I know you democrats will say "nuh uh", but you cant prove my statement wrong beyond that. Worse case scenario is that a legal debate will take place to determine if presidents can do what Trump did, but currently it isnt illegal. Biden taking them however is HIGHLY illegal and it isnt legally debatable.

More differences im seeing are the fact that we knew immediately in real time about Trumps documents. Bidens document scandal was hidden for 2 months. It was hidden right before the midterm elections in fact. I think we can all agree that there isnt a chance in fucking hell that Biden's homes will get raided by the FBI, unlike Trump. Hillary didnt get raided either, nor did Bill Clinton.
Imagine that, the lefty MSM trying to claim that the two are different.

Rachael Maddow calls it a "brief moment of whataboutism."

Yeah, what about Biden's and Hillary's mishandling of classified documents? "Whataboutism" only applies to something that didn't happen or can't be proven.

So what about Joe and Hillary?

gQeLacIadvbb.jpeg

Correction, Biden's LAWYER who randomly found the documents reported it immediately. Why? Because he is a lawyer who knows that if he didnt do that, he would now be a part of this crime too. He isnt going to take the fall for The Big Guy. He already knows that the Biden's are going to be heavily investigated. He undoubtedly wants no part of that. Also, reporting it now doesnt mean that the crime of taking them in the first place wasnt committed. Admitting to murder doesnt mean you wont get in trouble for it.

R.7b3dd499e7006c30e18f5b265e6a6e24

Imagine that, the lefty MSM trying to claim that the two are different.
They are different, and here is why.

1. Biden is a member of the master race. They are a group of globalists who are hell bent on world domination and determined to crush anyone standing in their way and backed by all the investigative and authoritative organizations such as the DOJ and FBI.

2. Orange man bad.

I dont find your argument very compelling. I dont blame you though. I knew when i made this thread it would be impossible for you dems to form an effective counter debate. No one can effectively defend hypocrisy.
Odd, I thought you were a dem but rereading that mess I see that you felt compelled to run around Robin Hood's Barn three times to make your point.

Fair enough but short and concise gets it done a lot better.....Just sayin'.

You're forgetting a few details.

1. NARA asked Trump for all the documents back, Trump didn't comply
2. DoJ issued a subpoena for Trump's documents, Trump didn't comply
Thats because Trump declassified those documents. Why the fuck would he give declassified documents back? You obviously didnt read the OP or you have terrible reading comprehension.

Odd, I thought you were a dem but rereading that mess I see that you felt compelled to run around Robin Hood's Barn three times to make your point.

Fair enough but short and concise gets it done a lot better.....Just sayin'.
What in the fuck are you babbling about? You need to proof read your posts before posting. Something about a mess and Robin Hoods barn? Bro, what?!! :laugh:

Thats because Trump declassified those documents. Why the fuck would he give declassified documents back? You obviously didnt read the OP or you have terrible reading comprehension.
Trump has never formally asserted to any authority in the government that these documents were declassified. Even if they were, there are still two problems. First problem is that they're still not his. Declassifying documents makes them available for FOIA request, which they weren't. Second problem is that he was issued a subpoena that compelled him to return the documents whether he declassified them or not. Trump had no legal authority to defy that subpoena.

I read the OP, and can poke more holes in it if needed.

Trump has never formally asserted to any authority in the government that these documents were declassified.
What the hell made you think he had to report to an authority? There is no authority higher than the president! Also, this is my favorite part when you guys make this silly claim... lets see the law you are referring to that says the President must report to an authority. It doesnt exist, dipshit. :laugh:

What the hell made you think he had to report to an authority? There is no authority higher than the president! Also, this is my favorite part when you guys make this silly claim... lets see the law you are referring to that says the President must report to an authority. It doesnt exist, dipshit. :laugh:
Trump stopped being the president on January 20th 2021. A few reasons that he would need to report it to an authority. First is that he's currently embroiled in legal fight over these documents and had plenty of opportunity to state these documents were declassified. He never did. Second is what I already said that you passed right over. Making these documents declassified makes them available to FOIA requests. These are documents that belong to the government, after all. We paid for them. If they're not classified, then we have a right to see them.

Your assertion that these documents are all declassified is purely speculative, or to use your language a "silly claim".

Forum List

Back