Biden's America: Burger King to close up to 400 Restaurants

And it's those increased wages that are leading inflation. The definition of inflation is paying more for everything than you used to pay before. The more you pay, the higher the inflation.

But it's as the late Rush Limbaugh said so many times: If you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't. So when people are staying home instead of working, industry has to compete for workers using higher wages. That gets passed down to all of us.

The solution is to severely cut down on social programs for people physically and mentally capable of holding a job. But under Dementia, it's the exact opposite.

That's not the definition of inflation.

The homeless population in my city has TRIPLED since Biden took office. Combination of Biden's economy and Biden's open border policy.

Well Mike, since you say it with such conviction, can you post some statistics for your city showing what the homeless population of your city was during Trump, and how it has "tripled" under Biden?

You seem to be.

WTF?
WHAT policy?
Biden made the POLICY for the entire world?

WOW............what a fucking idiot.
And he didn't SEE it was "cost prohibitive" on the fucking box?

You're FOS.
WHAT "assaulting"?

Do you have to try and derail every topic so you can perform your stupid TDS rants?
They are not stupid TDS rants - such comments are merely my way of helping to keep Rump's traitorous behavior and unsuitability at the forefront.

The 'rants' go away when your orange -tinted modern-day Benedict Arnold goes away. Your discomfiture at their ubiquitous presence is immaterial.

They are not stupid TDS rants - such comments are merely my way of helping to keep Rump's traitorous behavior and unsuitability at the forefront.

The 'rants' go away when your orange -tinted modern-day Benedict Arnold goes away. Your discomfiture at their ubiquitous presence is immaterial.

Well piss me off enough and I'll start reporting your posts. Stick with the subject or start your own topic how you hate Trump.

This is an economic indicator that Biden's policies are destructive to businesses. Things are only going to get worse until we put Trump back in office.

Sees likely. Fatso Trump was responsible for keeping a dozen open himself. Maybe, people are eating better. More people will be alive tomorrow for every high fructose serving Burger King Closed today.

Where do you get the idea I have any infatuation with firearms? My avatar is to support our 2nd amendment in that thing you hate the most--our US Constitution.
Sure, it’s just an innocent skeet shooter or Olympic biathlon participant. You holics make us laugh. Boo.

This is an economic indicator that Biden's policies are destructive to businesses. Things are only going to get worse until we put Trump back in office.

I wonder if Biden is to blame for energy companies stock going up so much.

like occidental or Hess or chevron.
devastating.

Well piss me off enough and I'll start reporting your posts. Stick with the subject or start your own topic how you hate Trump.
Feel free to do it immediately rather than waiting for your blood pressure to rise.

There is a valid linkage - the topic was to knock Biden - and my original conceded problems, then segued into a comparison with your Orange Baboon.

Any objective analysis will concede the linkage - weak or strong being immaterial - merely that it may be reasonably said to exist, is quite sufficient.

I appreciate the heads-up and will hold no grudges for a 'report' in this instance. :itsok:

stop parroting stupid BS and get vaccinated so that older at risk people come back into employment Etcetera. Fools.

Last edited:
Amazon "Rush", the new drone-delivered fast-food. And you'll have to talk to somebody in India who degrades you before being cutoff three times if youre unsatisfied and want a refund.

Of course that's not a reality....yet.

But that's generally the type of economy which is replacing all that we grew up with. Either that, or new $14 "gourmet" fast food meal chains which ain't so fast, ain't so cheap, and ain't so gourmet except skin deep. Oh, that RHYMES! Oh, the choices! Ain't it great? It's "progressive"! 😃 (For somebody...somewhere...anyway) Thanks, Joe ...et al.
It's pretty much what happens when one party is brainwashed with BS to the point where they don't get vaccinated causing all this stuff. The elderly at risk population doesn't want to fool around with you idiots... But thanks for all the negative BS about the economy and inflation- it's Putin, everybody in the world knows it ding Bat.

Amazon "Rush", the new drone-delivered fast-food. And you'll have to talk to somebody in India who degrades you before being cutoff three times if youre unsatisfied and want a refund.

Of course that's not a reality....yet.

But that's generally the type of economy which is replacing all that we grew up with. Either that, or new $14 "gourmet" fast food meal chains which ain't so fast, ain't so cheap, and ain't so gourmet except skin deep. Oh, that RHYMES! Oh, the choices! Ain't it great? It's "progressive"! 😃 (For somebody...somewhere...anyway) Thanks, Joe ...et al.
Another reason I hate the GOP. Law and order has ruined life so that they can pay 30% of local government by shellacking regular people.... and of course the worldwide GOP battle against birth control and abortion So now there are 9 billion people in the world and 340,000,000 in the United States a ARRGGHHHH.

Anyway, on the topic of Burger King, when I want it my way, I definitely don't go to Burger King as my way actually requires it to be edible.

I got yet another taste of Bidenomics a few hours ago.

I went to Home Depot and tried to buy one of the cheaper Weed Eaters. I bought a Dewalt for $169.00 (190.00 with tax) and took it home. For that price, I expected it to be gold-plated. Anyway, I unboxed it, and it didn't have a batter or battery charger. So I had to drive back to Home Depot to buy the battery and charger. The package was $269.00 before tax. I said: “NO WAY.” I had to make a third trip to return the trimmer. I bought a scythe and some hedge trimmers instead, which still cost $60.00.

Biden is destroying America, and his army of adoring Orcs seem to be oblivious to the fact.
Or simply your lack of prior planning let you down. :dunno:

I can only speak abou int the 2 burger kings near me but they suck. If they closed I'd understand why.
I haven't gotten anything hot from them in years, it's luke warm at best.
The fries aren't very good tasting.
The whoopers have old wilty vegetables on them and very sparse.
I don't care if I'm the only one in line they make me pull up front to bring my food out and it takes too long.
Pretty much all I'll get from them is the original chicken sandwich and that's it.

Well, what is killing these places is:
  1. The 2 years of Covid lockdowns.
  2. The new democrat living wage.
  3. The Biden Economic Initiative.
I ate at a fast food drive through a couple years ago and was shocked how expensive it was. At least 50% up from the last time I ate there. Between the two of us, I think the bill came to $56. You'd think I had ordered lobster. Worse, the food was not anything to brag about. Last time I ordered from a pizza shop, after tipping the driver $9, I found out my calzone was half the size of normal, the salad was sparse on ingredients and it came with only one small cup of dressing, not enough to even wet the salad and when I called the owner to see if a mistake had been made, the owner was rude and obstinate and pretty much told me to pound sand. Before that in 2020, the chinese restaurant around here closed for a month then when they reopened, they no longer delivered.

Suffice it to say fuck all of them--- no more business ever from me.

Forum List

Back