Biden's America: Burger King to close up to 400 Restaurants

You want good health care? Do what I did................join the military (any time I was hurt or sick, I just had to go see the doc and was patched up or given medicine, no bills), and if you like what you're doing, stick around long enough to retire (now, whenever I'm sick or hurt, I just go to the VA. If it's an emergency situation like I had in Feb when I fell out of a tree while cutting limbs, simply notify the VA, tell them what hospital you went to and when, and they pay the full bill).

French fry makers aren't the only ones with good health care.
Good medical care in the va ? Hahaha hahaha

You want good health care? Do what I did................join the military (any time I was hurt or sick, I just had to go see the doc and was patched up or given medicine, no bills), and if you like what you're doing, stick around long enough to retire (now, whenever I'm sick or hurt, I just go to the VA. If it's an emergency situation like I had in Feb when I fell out of a tree while cutting limbs, simply notify the VA, tell them what hospital you went to and when, and they pay the full bill).

French fry makers aren't the only ones with good health care.

I didn't say they had good healthcare I said they had healthcare provided by taxpayers.

I was in my 50s when Commie Care came out so too old to join the military; not that I'd be able to get in with my health conditions anyway. But is that the solution leftists have to offer when their leaders F-up everything, join the military or make other major adjustments in our life?

You see until you elected that Kenyan lawn jockey, I had employer sponsored healthcare my entire life like most people. And like most people, I was quite happy with it until your goofball President decided to F-up our lives.

So when they take away our healthcare coverage, just join the military. When they send their lowlifes in and destroy your neighborhood, just take the tens of thousands of dollars you lost in property value and move somewhere else. If they take away your gun, just don't leave the house anymore at night. When they take away your gasoline powered car and you don't have the 60K for an electric one, just take public transportation.

I don't know why you Democrats get such a kick out of destroying peoples lives, and then tell them they'll just have to learn how to adjust.

it is about catastrophic care. At least there is a $7000 limit. so much better than the old way it's ridiculous.... and most of your routine care and testing is covered also.

I see that Cleveland is the cheapest city in the country for joining the middle class you. you only need $23 a year to be middle class in Cleveland. I'm sure Buffalo isn't much better And Detroit etcetera Etcetera. god bless the Rust Belt. a good friend has just moved from Tampa to Cleveland

Your commie leader didn't say it was about catastrophic care, now did he? He said his plan would save you all this money, he said they'd all be quality plans that were affordable. He said if you like your doctor and hospital, you could keep your hospital and doctor.

No, nothing was covered under those plans, and again, you couldn't find one for my healthcare provider. So what he did was influence employers to drop their decent healthcare plans so their employees have to buy catastrophic plans? Brilliant. Only a Communist would support it.

Well, Obama bent over backwards and Obamacare is actually the GOP plan And the bare bones of it at that. Biden has brought down the cost but the Republicans stay in the way of any help for the middle class on this one. great job! it's still a hell of a lot better than the old way. Then you had to go on welfare to get medical help. Now you can keep your assets. If only the GOP would get out of the **** **** way....

the French Fry Maker at mcdonald's makes so little that he qualifies for Medicaid probably in Democratic states anyway or the ones that have expanded Medicaid. what a GOP scam it still is... big Pharma and insurance taking so much profit. The country is dying for single payer and the ability to move around more easily and keep your insurance. what good are computers? LOL. at least we're saving the Mega Rich from paying their fair share...

When did Dementia bring healthcare costs down? You are full of shit. If the country is dying for single--payer, why didn't the Communists even mention it when they had the power? No, Commie Care was all the Communists plan. Now that it was a complete failure, you're trying to blame the Republicans where every single member voted against it and it still passed into law.

The 3Blames:
1)Bernie and the Dems not listening to experts that warned the increased min wage too high equated to struggles for such fast food establishments.
Borderline struggling restaurants worse, which is what Burgerking has been for a while.
2)Biden inflation eventually the pricing becomes to a point it's no longer convenient for people to eat there and their expenses rise margins lowered, lower customer base=disaster.
3)their lousy fries and onion rings, blame the board for not getting that fixed all those years. They could have easily lowered their calorie fat totals of their whoppers by simply using low fat or vegan mayo with no noticable taste difference nor need to mention, the calorie and fat info would show more competitive for those it matters to.

When did Dementia bring healthcare costs down? You are full of shit. If the country is dying for single--payer, why didn't the Communists even mention it when they had the power? No, Commie Care was all the Communists plan. Now that it was a complete failure, you're trying to blame the Republicans where every single member voted against it and it still passed into law.
in the infrastructure bill he cut health and drug costs. And even taxed the rich. The Democratic idea was always single payer and the Republicans would block it, saying they wanted to do it this way with the insurance companies and Medicaid and all that. At the time that Stupid Senator Lieberman also was screwing it up just like mancion has been recently....

The 3Blames:
1)Bernie and the Dems not listening to experts that warned the increased min wage too high equated to struggles for such fast food establishments.
Borderline struggling restaurants worse, which is what Burgerking has been for a while.
2)Biden inflation eventually the pricing becomes to a point it's no longer convenient for people to eat there and their expenses rise margins lowered, lower customer base=disaster.
3)their lousy fries and onion rings, blame the board for not getting that fixed all those years. They could have easily lowered their calorie fat totals of their whoppers by simply using low fat or vegan mayo with no noticable taste difference nor need to mention, the calorie and fat info would show more competitive for those it matters to.
and Republicans should get vaccinated so over 50 at risk people would come back out and work... putin caused this inflation, the whole world has it and we're doing better than most, even with the GOP screwing things up as much as possible....

The 3Blames:

That had nothing to do with it. Nobody ever went to BK expecting a healthy meal. Their problem is as time went on, they kept cutting the quality of their ingredients. As an older person, I was a kid when BK first came out. Their main burger (the whopper) was a good quality burger. It tasted nothing like it does today.

From my understanding, they aren't even flame broiled any longer and haven't been for years. Those machines kept breaking down and were costly to maintain. They went to a cheaper process but they're not how they were made years ago.

in the infrastructure bill he cut health and drug costs. And even taxed the rich. The Democratic idea was always single payer and the Republicans would block it, saying they wanted to do it this way with the insurance companies and Medicaid and all that. At the time that Stupid Senator Lieberman also was screwing it up just like mancion has been recently....

You're full of shit as usual. The Republicans had no ability to block it just like they didn't have the ability to block it when it passed. He didn't cut shit in the infrastructure bill.

Your commie leader didn't say it was about catastrophic care, now did he? He said his plan would save you all this money, he said they'd all be quality plans that were affordable. He said if you like your doctor and hospital, you could keep your hospital and doctor.

No, nothing was covered under those plans, and again, you couldn't find one for my healthcare provider. So what he did was influence employers to drop their decent healthcare plans so their employees have to buy catastrophic plans? Brilliant. Only a Communist would support it.
of course he said it was about catastrophic coverage because that's the way the whole insurance system was going at the time. how the heck would you know anyway, you don't get any of the news, just hateful propaganda lol.... experts figure you have saved quite a bit of money, easily the 2500 he promised after 10 years... I think your boss just used it as an excuse to cut you guys off, as the cost had gotten so high anyway....a huge GOP mess that's right... It won't work until it is single payer and big Pharma and big health are regulated fairly....

i'm glad I'm here to fill you in what actually happens in the world....

You're full of shit as usual. The Republicans had no ability to block it just like they didn't have the ability to block it when it passed. He didn't cut shit in the infrastructure bill.
he actually got some Republicans to vote for it
you are always 100% wrong on the facts, Super Duper. It's hilarious but so sad. the brainwash gives you the thickest skull human humanity has ever seen.

How Every House Member Voted on the Infrastructure Bill

WebNov 5, 2021 · The House of Representatives approved a $1 trillion infrastructure package on Friday night, with a majority of Democrats and 13 Republicans voting in favor. Read the …

Attachments

• 1683681819249.jpeg
    1683681819249.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 5
That had nothing to do with it. Nobody ever went to BK expecting a healthy meal. Their problem is as time went on, they kept cutting the quality of their ingredients. As an older person, I was a kid when BK first came out. Their main burger (the whopper) was a good quality burger. It tasted nothing like it does today.

From my understanding, they aren't even flame broiled any longer and haven't been for years. Those machines kept breaking down and were costly to maintain. They went to a cheaper process but they're not how they were made years ago.
I disagree. They have a great hamburger. One of the best in fast food. They still flame broil and use 100% beef with no fillers. I don’t usually do fast food but if I had to pick a burger it would be Wendy’s or BK. Im not sure why I rarely consider them if I’m on a fast food kick though. Something just seem dated about their stores and the experience. And I don’t like their fries.

I disagree. They have a great hamburger. One of the best in fast food. They still flame broil and use 100% beef with no fillers. I don’t usually do fast food but if I had to pick a burger it would be Wendy’s or BK. Im not sure why I rarely consider them if I’m on a fast food kick though. Something just seem dated about their stores and the experience. And I don’t like their fries.

There is no possible way for you to eat a Wendy's burger and BK burger and tell me it's the same quality of beef. 100% beef does not mean it's quality. It's where they get the meat from. If they get it from farmers that feed their cattle crap, that's the way the meat will come out. It's still 100% beef.

I like Wendy's because IMO they haven't changed much over the years although some would argue with me on that point. The reason their double burger combo is more expensive than BKs is the quality of beef. As for their fries, most all FF restaurants are the same. That's why if I do go to BK, I get their onion rings instead.

of course he said it was about catastrophic coverage because that's the way the whole insurance system was going at the time. how the heck would you know anyway, you don't get any of the news, just hateful propaganda lol.... experts figure you have saved quite a bit of money, easily the 2500 he promised after 10 years... I think your boss just used it as an excuse to cut you guys off, as the cost had gotten so high anyway....a huge GOP mess that's right... It won't work until it is single payer and big Pharma and big health are regulated fairly....

When my employer dropped our coverage I applied for it, that's how I know. It's called experience over commie propaganda. /the only people that saved money are low income people that vote Democrat. Everybody else seen a huge increase.

Healthcare-costs-in-the-United-States-have-increased-drastically-over-the-past-several-decades.jpg

There is no possible way for you to eat a Wendy's burger and BK burger and tell me it's the same quality of beef. 100% beef does not mean it's quality. It's where they get the meat from. If they get it from farmers that feed their cattle crap, that's the way the meat will come out. It's still 100% beef.

I like Wendy's because IMO they haven't changed much over the years although some would argue with me on that point. The reason their double burger combo is more expensive than BKs is the quality of beef. As for their fries, most all FF restaurants are the same. That's why if I do go to BK, I get their onion rings instead.
It's all crap as far as I can tell And it seems like the price has doubled in the last three years LOL R.

When my employer dropped our coverage I applied for it, that's how I know. It's called experience over commie propaganda. /the only people that saved money are low income people that vote Democrat. Everybody else seen a huge increase.

View attachment 784005
and I was going by the figures you gave which was a reminder of what I already knew. A $7000 limit is a lot better than getting a bill for $300,000 And then your insurance company cuts you off like the good old days. My goodness you believe a lot of BS. Obama care covers everyone who wants insurance and there are no pre-existing conditions ruining your chances or a million other things. it may be the crap Republican version of real health care, . but still a huge improvement... and Democrats keep making it cheaper and better whenever they can. as I proved, over your insulting baloney.

and I was going by the figures you gave which was a reminder of what I already knew. A $7000 limit is a lot better than getting a bill for $300,000 And then your insurance company cuts you off like the good old days. My goodness you believe a lot of BS. Obama care covers everyone who wants insurance and there are no pre-existing conditions ruining your chances or a million other things. it may be the crap Republican version of real health care, . but still a huge improvement... and Democrats keep making it cheaper and better whenever they can. as I proved, over your insulting baloney.

People losing their employer sponsored healthcare benefits is a real improvement? I doubt you will find many of us that actually lost it agree with you. And no, everybody that wants coverage does not get it if you make a moderate income. The plans are garbage and unaffordable.

Forum List

Back