Biden's America: Burger King to close up to 400 Restaurants

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is an economic indicator that Biden's policies are destructive to businesses. Things are only going to get worse until we put Trump back in office.

Damn I miss my.poor diet when I loved the Whopper. I didnt think they ever closed franchises. Or very rarely. I wonder how Mcd is doing.

This is an economic indicator that Biden's policies are destructive to businesses. Things are only going to get worse until we put Trump back in office.

I got yet another taste of Bidenomics a few hours ago.

I went to Home Depot and tried to buy one of the cheaper Weed Eaters. I bought a Dewalt for $169.00 (190.00 with tax) and took it home. For that price, I expected it to be gold-plated. Anyway, I unboxed it, and it didn't have a batter or battery charger. So I had to drive back to Home Depot to buy the battery and charger. The package was $269.00 before tax. I said: “NO WAY.” I had to make a third trip to return the trimmer. I bought a scythe and some hedge trimmers instead, which still cost $60.00.

Biden is destroying America, and his army of adoring Orcs seem to be oblivious to the fact.

For decades, the home of the Whopper has had to live in the shadow of the Golden Arches of McDonald's as America's second-biggest burger chain. In 2020, it lost its second-place spot to Wendy's.

The Dublin, Ohio-based burger giant on Wednesday detailed strategies to convince more of its franchisees to build more units and fill markets where there is limited access to Wendy’s restaurants. The fast-food chain is beefing up its incentives to convince operators to open new locations and believes improving sales, thanks to its growing breakfast business and more digital sales, will persuade them further.

There's been a McDonalds and BK right next to each other in my AO for 40+ years.

As is always the case the McDs is always busier than the BK.

I still love the occasional Whopper when they are on sale but it would not surprise me at all if it closed.

The ones closing in my city are due to the homeless people camping out around them. They come up to people's windows begging for money while they are trying to order. That didn't start happening until President Potato took office a couple years ago.
Yeah, too bad everyone is not a billionaire.

Explain how it's Biden's fault that people aren't stuffing their face with Whopper's like they used to?

To be fair, BK has been going to shit for years. I used to love going there. But I'd rather go hungry than eat there anymore. Staffing quality is less than sub par. And their "Whopper" is most definitely not what it used to be...

I can only speak abou int the 2 burger kings near me but they suck. If they closed I'd understand why.

I haven't gotten anything hot from them in years, it's luke warm at best.

The fries aren't very good tasting.

The whoopers have old wilty vegetables on them and very sparse.

I don't care if I'm the only one in line they make me pull up front to bring my food out and it takes too long.
Pretty much all I'll get from them is the original chicken sandwich and that's it.

I got yet another taste of Bidenomics a few hours ago.

I went to Home Depot and tried to buy one of the cheaper Weed Eaters. I bought a Dewalt for $169.00 (190.00 with tax) and took it home. For that price, I expected it to be gold-plated. Anyway, I unboxed it, and it didn't have a batter or battery charger. So I had to drive back to Home Depot to buy the battery and charger. The package was $269.00 before tax. I said: “NO WAY.” I had to make a third trip to return the trimmer. I bought a scythe and some hedge trimmers instead, which still cost $60.00.

Biden is destroying America, and his army of adoring Orcs seem to be oblivious to the fact.
So it's Biden's fault that you figured you could buy a rechargable Dewalt weedeater for $169.00 & when you got home & took your head out of your ass you saw that the battery wasen't included?

Ever think of looking at the box where it says in block letters "BATTERY SOLD SEPERATELY", instead of blaming Biden?

Where oh where will I get my horsemeat burgers now!?

Amazon "Rush", the new drone-delivered fast-food. And you'll have to talk to somebody in India who degrades you before being cutoff three times if youre unsatisfied and want a refund.

Of course that's not a reality....yet.

But that's generally the type of economy which is replacing all that we grew up with. Either that, or new $14 "gourmet" fast food meal chains which ain't so fast, ain't so cheap, and ain't so gourmet except skin deep. Oh, that RHYMES! Oh, the choices! Ain't it great? It's "progressive"! 😃 (For somebody...somewhere...anyway) Thanks, Joe ...et al.

Amazon "Rush", the new drone-delivered fast-food. And you'll have to talk to somebody in India who degrades you before being cutoff three times if youre unsatisfied and want a refund.

Of course that's not a reality....yet.

But that's generally the type of economy which is replacing all that we grew up with. Either that, or new $14 "gourmet" fast food meal chains which ain't so fast, ain't so cheap, and ain't so gourmet except skin deep. Oh, that RHYMES! Oh, the choices! Ain't it great? It's "progressive"! 😃 (For somebody...somewhere...anyway) Thanks, Joe ...et al.
I stopped eating lunch when I started having kids forty years ago.

I stopped eating lunch when I started having kids forty years ago.
That's fucked up. I just ate dinner with my kid and when we're off together we also eat lunch together, just as my parents did with me. At work I also eat lunch during my "lunch" period. What's your excuse? Oh, look....gee...that's the second time tonight your parenting skills have come up. Remember earlier when we discussed some parents not knowing the difference between discipline and abuse, so they enable the very types of kids we see today....you know...the ones you mentioned...who do whatever they want and get away with it? Would you like me to pull that conversation up again for public view? The one where you finally shut your mouth?

Seriously though.... forty years! What's your excuse? Do they still live at home and mooch off you and that's why you can't eat lunch?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back