Biden's 2022 in four pictures

A teacher, let alone a math teacher, should want to research an idea to ensure whether or not something is a fact.
You see a headline and extrapolate a fact from the headline.
That modus operendi shows that either you are burnt out or lazy or stupid.
Your ACT is old.
You NEVER answer a question.

Below, the question is asked again, the one you avoid answering.

Now tell me one misstep I had (factually) as a teacher.

I'm waiting for your FACTUAL evidence.

Your ACT is old.

Below, the question is asked again, the one you avoid answering.
The Irony!
I answer all questions.
You're the one who says to prove that "nothing" happened.
Do you even parse the bullshit you post?

Of course the test was simple. So why won't Biden take it? Is he afraid?

Very likely, as they obviously don't have enough confidence in the outcome in order to trust it going public without their screening it first, plus, democrats are trying to operate on the theory that by ignoring every challenge, every debate, that somehow de-legitimizes them, ala Lake, ala Trump. Debating them gives credibility to their issues and them, even if you win.

I honestly worry how 24's presidential debates will go--- will the democrats drum up another bogus excuse to have no public debates like Hobbs did to Lake and like Biden tried to do to Trump? Or will the debates erode further into the mud worse than the appalling way the MSM-controlled prez. debates were run in 2020 literally condescending, insulting and accusatory as they were to Trump literally disrespecting him as POTUS insulting him , not letting him talk and cutting him off?

Will we see more of that or no debates at all this time.

When you feel entitled and know the election is really already in the pocket for you, what need or care do you really have for interviews, polls, media, or debates? How long does the Uniparty continue with this charade before they just come right out and admit they've seized our government and have thrown out all of our law?

Last edited:
Your ACT is old.

See the source image

Biden has become the poster boy for why we need election reform. This clown is murdering us, he is raping this country and we are supposed sit back and meekly acquiesce and pretend everything is fine? Not happening.

And he said it was a historic year.

Forum List

Back