Biden's 2022 in four pictures

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
dFUSorR3Nc47.jpeg

Biden has become the poster boy for why we need election reform. This clown is murdering us, he is raping this country and we are supposed sit back and meekly acquiesce and pretend everything is fine? Not happening.

The saddest thing Mary is that with 300,000 federal laws on the books covering us, our illustrious politicians in Washington would have us believe that there isn't one of them written able to stop an asshole like Bidden from murdering, raping, pillaging and selling out this country! Can you imagine any 3rd world country standing by, hands tied, while someone sold them out???

We just have to wait again for the next election day, which isn't even a day anymore, and when they occur now, they happen unbelievably and yet also without any accountability or controls!

Biden has become the poster boy for why we need election reform. This clown is murdering us, he is raping this country and we are supposed sit back and meekly acquiesce and pretend everything is fine? Not happening.
There must be a way to recall a President based on mental inadequecy.

The saddest thing Mary is that with 300,000 federal laws on the books covering us, our illustrious politicians in Washington would have us believe that there isn't one of them written able to stop an asshole like Bidden from murdering, raping, pillaging and selling out this country! Can you imagine any 3rd world country standing by, hands tied, while someone sold them out???

We just have to wait again for the next election day, which isn't even a day anymore, and when they occur now, they happen unbelievably and yet also without any accountability or controls!
I know, and it begs the question: WHAT are WE supposed to do? Voting doesn't work anymore, what is left?

At least Trump had the mental adequacy to pass a simple cognitive test.

Why won't Biden take the same test? That's because your "president" is a fucking retard.

No, retards have better cognitive abilities and are more intellectually intelligent.
They also grasp reality and consequences.

I know, I've worked with them at all levels of mental handicaps.

Forum List

Back