Biden Wins!

The Democrats fucked up three times in trying to steal this election.

1. Counting illegitimate ballots.

2. Counting ballots after the Court told them to stop.

3. Not allowing legitimate poll observers to see the ballots being counted.

The Supremes will fix this injustice.

Here's some content for you, Mouster.
Blah, blah, blah....BIDEN WINS

Wall Street Journal gives BIden 284 electoral votes!

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
Bull. We got out the vote. During a pandemic. Trump was mishandling the pandemic. Mail in voting is the future.

If that's true, why ban poll watchers? Hmm?
They were not ever banned. Read the court case, the poll watchers were inside, from both sides. What was won in court, was they could be closer, 6ft, instead of 10 or 20 ft.

How can Biden have won when Trump tweets clearly claimed victory in the middle of the count in swing states

Another lie and another tweeter note - this tweet is not news

A very telling sign of the Trump presidency

Delusion is what I tell you is delusional

Mr Trump you cannot stand the truth because you don't know what the truth is.

Yea!

The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is the President-elect.

Millions of Americans are reported to be dancing in the streets. Van Jones, of CNN, is said to have cried with joy when he heard the happy news.

A car has just passed our house beeping its horn, presumably because the driver is ecstatic.

This reminds me of how people in Europe must felt when World War II ended.

A new glorious dawn awaits all of us 330,000,000 Americans who are now united in loving brotherhood.

Yea!

Congratulations President Biden. If I and all of us were true Americans, we would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.
Y'know, I just want him gone. No concession speech, no trial, no jail, no public humiliation.

Just. Please. Leave. We have a huge stain to clean. This is gonna take a while.

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
Bull. We got out the vote. During a pandemic. Trump was mishandling the pandemic. Mail in voting is the future.

If that's true, why ban poll watchers? Hmm?
You get 100 we get 100. You don’t get more

Bull. We got out the vote.

So did Trump.

He beat his 2016 popular vote total by over 7 million
If you believe the numbers in red states. I don’t. If republicans know without evidence cheating is happening it’s because they’re doing it

The Democrats fucked up three times in trying to steal this election.

1. Counting illegitimate ballots.

2. Counting ballots after the Court told them to stop.

3. Not allowing legitimate poll observers to see the ballots being counted.

The Supremes will fix this injustice.
You’ll see that won’t happen.

what illegitimate ballots were counted? Are you on drudge?

Trump will be your President by December 24th. Massive voter fraud was committed, and people are praying as we speak to have it exposed and it is being exposed.

And still what some 5 million more voted for Biden?

closer to 4 million.

But it destroys the arguments I've seen here that COVID destroyed Trumps chances.

Despite Covid, Trump beat 70 million, only surpassed in history by Biden.

closer to 4 million.

But it destroys the arguments I've seen here that COVID destroyed Trumps chances.

I know a lot of dummies who never voted before were very vocal trump supporters. Don is a good con man he conned half of America

closer to 4 million.

I know a lot of dummies who never voted before were very vocal trump supporters. Don is a good con man he conned half of America

Don is a good con man he conned half of America

and Joe conned the other half

The Associated Press has called this race · Learn more

Congratulations President Biden. If I and all of us were true Americans, we would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.

They went after Trump for 4 years with no real evidence, only suspicions from political enemies who didn't like him. If you want to go after Trump, We need to investigate every sitting senator and how they made their money. We need to go after Biden and his son first.
Plenty of evidence
Only Republicans looked the other way and protected his crimes

Y'know, I just want him gone. No concession speech, no trial, no jail, no public humiliation.

He will never really leave

He craves attention and will sit on the outside screaming....

LOOK at me!

Anti Trump NEWS organizations do not name the President elect.
Fox has declared Biden the WINNER
Duh....he won.

Yea!

The Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is the President-elect.

Millions of Americans are reported to be dancing in the streets. Van Jones, of CNN, is said to have cried with joy when he heard the happy news.

A car has just passed our house beeping its horn, presumably because the driver is ecstatic.

This reminds me of how people in Europe must felt when World War II ended.

A new glorious dawn awaits all of us 330,000,000 Americans who are now united in loving brotherhood.

Yea!
Ding, Dong, the witch is dead

He will never really leave

He craves attention and will sit on the outside screaming....

LOOK at me!
Yep. The GOP has a problem here. He's not going away, and his cult isn't either.

closer to 4 million.

Don is a good con man he conned half of America

and Joe conned the other half
I believe unless you are rich and greedy you should be voting democratic. The gop is the party that says money should be allowed to influence politics and corporations should pay no taxes

They went after Trump for 4 years with no real evidence, only suspicions from political enemies who didn't like him. If you want to go after Trump, We need to investigate every sitting senator and how they made their money. We need to go after Biden and his son first.
There is plenty to bring against the fraudster Biden.

Forum List

Back