Biden Wins!

Glorious news! The Great Republic has dodged a bullet!
I thought that I was an idiot because I started crying when I heard, but I looked at the TV and Van Jones was crying, too. Democracy has a future. Although I feel joy, I more feel an overwhelming sense of relief. Our basic institutions will be preserved. The liberty of Americans is safer today, after so many have been endangered under trump. Common decency will be restored. We have been richly blessed this day.:clap2:

I hope that our friends in other countries whom trump has tried so hard to alienate will welcome us back into the world community.

More glitches being found.

We still wanting to sure to properly count every vote or just get Biden the victory?

In the process you are making an individual vote worthless from here on in. Very shortsighted.

If this holds up, it is what it is, and Biden will be my president until the democrats
remove him for Harris, and then she will be my president, hopefully for just 1 term.
Yep. But I'll wait for the smoke to clear first.

I wonder how much help that Biden piece of shit got from his Chicom buddies? The ones that gave his family so much money? The ones that made Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer a very wealthy man?

Are they the ones that helped to print out the fake mail in ballots? Helped with computer records of dead voters or non existent voters?

Why didn't all the folks outside the police lines surrounding the election offices video all these semi-trucks unloading ballots? ... roughly 16,000 oz. in a 1/2 ton ... all my rig can haul at once ... I'm trying to imagine a line miles long of Ford F-150's and no one noticing ...

Here's some content for you, Mouster.
Blah, blah, blah....BIDEN WINS

Wall Street Journal gives BIden 284 electoral votes!
I remember early calls like this for President elect Gore in 2000. How did that work out?

Thumbnail

Welcome to the United States of AmeriKa.
Love that stalin quote, he knew,proof that elections have been rigged for decades and the people don’t elect the president.FDR gave it away as well thst elections are rigged when he said “ elections do not happen by accident,they are won for a certain reason.”

With 70,000 votes left to count, Biden has a 35,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania ... if this margin holds, Penn will go to an automatic recount ... if it widens, The Donald can request a recount ...

We'll find out for sure on December 8th ...
Meanwhile, the greatest President in our history will still be our LEADER until January 20th, 2021! :clap:
Yes unfortunately....and Jan. 21, 2021, I hope they grab him by the fuckin ankles and drag his white ass out!! And I hope the Bidens have the white house fumigated!!
It
Thumbnail

The Associated Press has called this race · Learn more

Congratulations President Biden. If I were a true American, I would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.

Glad you aren't. Just remember, the way you treat the person you overthrow will come back to haunt you when it's your time to be overthrown.

If this holds up, it is what it is, and Biden will be my president until the democrats
remove him for Harris, and then she will be my president, hopefully for just 1 term.
And that is the beauty of the USA, and it is also one reason I am glad Trump was voted out of office. Trump’s constant assault and lies regarding our institutions and electoral process was damaging the foundation of this nation. Good riddance to this con man.

In four years if the Dems lose the WH, c’est la vie.

Our votes matter no matter what the naysayers say.

I wonder how much help that Biden piece of shit got from his Chicom buddies? The ones that gave his family so much money? The ones that made Hunter Biden's cocaine dealer a very wealthy man?

Are they the ones that helped to print out the fake mail in ballots? Helped with computer records of dead voters or non existent voters?

Oh, so we're going to a bigger, bold font now....yeah, that will help your case.

60158723_10219350125693562_3930200486669451264_n.jpg

I have some news for the stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat retards.

The filthy ass Left leaning news networks don't pick the President of the US. It is the Electoral College.
True, but that is how the networks called it, on the electoral numbers, going to Biden.

The certified vote, will change with all votes counted and verified....but not enough to Chang the electoral votes....

If recounts at requests by Trump, there still likely, will b no change in electoral votes....

But, if there is enough to Chang the outcome then, then the winner will be changed....

The Trump lawyers are speaking now about the lawsuits to expose the extensive Democrat voter fraud. The Courts will decide the election after reviewing the cases. Just like they did in 2000. The stupid Left leaning news networks don't get a vote.

Of course you uneducated idiot Moon Bats don't understand things like that.
:th_believecrap:

The Associated Press has called this race · Learn more

Congratulations President Biden. If I and all of us were true Americans, we would demand the new administration go immediately after Trump and his repulsive family for all their crimes from fake charities, tax evasion, to betraying the country to foreign powers.
Anti Trump NEWS organizations do not name the President elect.

I'm glad Trump is going to fight this in the courts.

A Romney or McCain or other weak minded RINO would have given up.

Hopefully the Courts will undo the damage done by the massive Democrat voter fraud, just like they did in 2000.

Welcome to the United States of AmeriKa.
Love that stalin quote, he knew,proof that elections have been rigged for decades and the people don’t elect the president.FDR gave it away as well thst elections are rigged when he said “ elections do not happen by accident,they are won for a certain reason.”
123767440_10158795046612480_5621410387341172232_n.jpg

With 70,000 votes left to count, Biden has a 35,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania ... if this margin holds, Penn will go to an automatic recount ... if it widens, The Donald can request a recount ...

We'll find out for sure on December 8th ...
Meanwhile, the greatest President in our history will still be our LEADER until January 20th, 2021! :clap:
Yes unfortunately....and Jan. 21, 2021, I hope they grab him by the fuckin ankles and drag his white ass out!! And I hope the Bidens have the white house fumigated!!
It
Thumbnail

"Get 'im outta here. Don't hurt him. If you do I'll pay for the legal fees, don't worry about it".

Forum List

Back