Biden Wins!

Here's some content for you, Mouster.
Blah, blah, blah....BIDEN WINS

Wall Street Journal gives BIden 284 electoral votes!

My query here is why today? Why Saturday afternoon?

The media could have made this announcement on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, but they didn't. They could have waited until next week.

But they chose today. What's the strategy? Is the media being played?

Does President Trump have a card up his sleeve here? I don't know, but remember how Trump was able to manipulate Vince McMahon in his purchase and sale of Monday Night Raw? Is this a well orchestrated elaborate plan here? We'll see soon enough.

Biden wins?????

You mean.....Biden sniffs victory?

We must keep a sense of humor, this election is not over....not by a long shot!

"I can smell it!" he said as aides gathered around for a victory speech, though he was staring longingly at one woman with long hair. "It smells like strawberries -- is that Herbal Essences Stawberry Peach Fusion Blast? Just one smell... Come on, man!" Biden leaped off the platform and lunged. "

:laugh:

And still what some 5 million more voted for Biden?

closer to 4 million.

But it destroys the arguments I've seen here that COVID destroyed Trumps chances.

Despite Covid, Trump beat 70 million, only surpassed in history by Biden.

Which verifies what I already knew, that the only reason Trump won in 2016, is with Obama voters.

Which shows beyond any doubt that conservatives do not have the numbers to win without crossover voters.

Which is only going to get worse for them as time goes on. How soon will it be before they can't win even with a few million crossovers?

And then? Exactly WHAT will he do with it?

IMG_20201108_070500_296.jpg

With 70,000 votes left to count, Biden has a 35,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania ... if this margin holds, Penn will go to an automatic recount ... if it widens, The Donald can request a recount ...

We'll find out for sure on December 8th ...

The last numbers update from PA (the one before this one) put the percentage lead at 0.5%, right at the edge of recountability. That percentage has been "raising, rising" (0:13 below), steadily for days and it just widened a bit more. Once it hits 0.6, buh-bye.

In fact Rump was filmed actually counting Joe Biden's vote count as it came in. Here it is.

The margin in PA has now surpassed that 0.5% mark. That means automatic recount is off the table.

Rump can request one but he'll have to pay for it. With those campaign funds from the Gullibles.
Hey I know ---- MEXICO will pay for it. Yeah that's the ticket.

The media does not decide who the President is, the Electoral College does in December.

With 70,000 votes left to count, Biden has a 35,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania ... if this margin holds, Penn will go to an automatic recount ... if it widens, The Donald can request a recount ...

We'll find out for sure on December 8th ...

Only once Scotus removes the after 8 pm votes....Trump will be back up by about 500,000......hmmm

The media does not decide who the President is, the Electoral College does in December.

Yep.
And you be sure to trot right back here in December and let us all know what they say, Sprinkles.
"Every vote should be counted" - Joe Biden, Meanwhile Hillery said Biden should not concede in any event. In 2016, the Democrats insisted that Trump didn't really win and then spent 4 years trying to get him removed. Now we have a questionable vote count. Most Americans can see that the Democrats are outright stealing this election with their mailing of unsolicited ballots, changing State voting rules at the last minute, 'misplaced' ballots i.e. thousands of ballots magically appearing all voting for Biden. Biden better get ready because there are people who will go after him in the same way HE and the DNC did with Trump only there is solid evidence that Biden profited from his Vice Presidency using his son to launder money for him. This election is not legitimate so it doesn't matter even if the EC validates his Presidency. Remember all the crap YOU spewed about Trump? Now you'll be in the receiving end.

Yep.
And you be sure to trot right back here in December and let us all know what they say, Sprinkles.
"Every vote should be counted" - Joe Biden, Meanwhile Hillery said Biden should not concede in any event.

Why the fuck would you concede, when you're winning?

In 2016, the Democrats insisted that Trump didn't really win

Oh did they.

Linkie?

and then spent 4 years trying to get him removed. Now we have a questionable vote count. Most Americans can see that the Democrats are outright stealing this election with their mailing of unsolicited ballots, changing State voting rules at the last minute, 'misplaced' ballots i.e. thousands of ballots magically appearing all voting for Biden. Biden better get ready because there are people who will go after him in the same way HE and the DNC did with Trump only there is solid evidence that Biden profited from his Vice Presidency using his son to launder money for him. This election is not legitimate so it doesn't matter even if the EC validates his Presidency. Remember all the crap YOU spewed about Trump? Now you'll be in the receiving end.

:laughing0301:

The voters have already decided which the EC MUST vote in compliance with.
They are still counting votes. CNN and FOX are not the deciders and have no business calling the election for either candidate before all results are in.

Forum List

Back