Biden will not meet with McCarthy

Here is a snippet of what President Trump ACTUALLY posted:

in reference to the lack of journalistic integrity of the NBC media companies, Trump wrote:

“[t]hey are almost all dishonest and corrupt, but Comcast, with its one-side and vicious coverage by NBC NEWS, and in particular MSNBC, often and correctly referred to as MSDNC (Democrat National Committee!), should be investigated for its ‘Country Threatening Treason.
I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events.
The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!”
Do any of us have to agree that their biased coverage constitutes something akin to “treason?” Nope. In fact, I disagree with that silly hyperbole.

But it’s like what I’ve been telling so many of our libtards here at USMB. You imbeciles toss around the word “traitor” with at least as much disregard for the actual meaning of that word as you now whine about Trump’s misuse of the term “treason.” You hypocrites.

gipper I may have made a mistake this morning and accidently in trying to respond to G5000 instead posted on your post... my apologies because I was pissed at G5000....
I called him a child and that wasn't meant for you... I'm sorry...

Here is a snippet of what President Trump ACTUALLY posted:

in reference to the lack of journalistic integrity of the NBC media companies, Trump wrote:

Do any of us have to agree that their biased coverage constitutes something akin to “treason?” Nope. In fact, I disagree with that silly hyperbole.

But it’s like what I’ve been telling so many of our libtards here at USMB. You imbeciles toss around the word “traitor” with at least as much disregard for the actual meaning of that word as you now whine about Trump’s misuse of the term “treason.” You hypocrites.
What do you prefer, BackFlush? Scumbag? Immortal dickhead? Liar? I can go all day, magaturd. Tell us your preference. Because we're totally going to listen and take it into serious consideration. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What do you prefer, BackFlush? Scumbag? Immortal dickhead? Liar? I can go all day, magaturd. Tell us your preference. Because we're totally going to listen and take it into serious consideration. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Eat a second bag of rotting, diseased cocks, shitboi.

I don’t give a rat’s ass what a moron like you says. And there is not a reason in the universe why anybody should.

They've long since ceased to be the party of personal responsibility.
Yes, you peon Dims long ago ceased to be the party of any personal responsibility. Just kill your unborn child and let Big Daddy Government make all your decisions for you.

The ball is in the Repubs court, their leader is telling them to shut it down. No possible way anyone can blame this one on the Dems.
Sure I easily blame everything that's wrong in this nation on government tit suckin democRats. Should have let them starve years ago

Last edited:

Forum List

Back