Biden, what a President!

How do Democrats spend so much money which obviously is helping the rich while our standard of living keeps going down

Sorry to hear your standard of living is going down.

Perhaps the best thing for you is to quit waiting for the GOP to swoop in and save you, but instead do something to better your situation

Sorry to hear your standard of living is going down.

Perhaps the best thing for you is to quit waiting for the GOP to swoop in and save you, but instead do something to better your situation
Yes, our standard of living is going down, fast.

It is sad that we must suffer democrat administrations and the masses that follow them with unreasoning faith.

Hard to better my situation, where can I go to find that is not expensive. Where can I go to find a place to eat that is affordable.

Another year of inflation and it is guaranteed we will have our second depression.

Yes, our standard of living is going down, fast.

It is sad that we must suffer democrat administrations and the masses that follow them with unreasoning faith.

Hard to better my situation, where can I go to find that is not expensive. Where can I go to find a place to eat that is affordable.

Another year of inflation and it is guaranteed we will have our second depression.

Sucks to be you I guess.

Stop whining and do something to better yourself.

Biden, what a President!
If the Dow closes higher Thursday for a 14th consecutive session, that would be its longest run of consecutive gains since May 1897.
Should the Dow end the day higher today, and for a 15th straight day on Friday, that would mark the index’s longest daily winning streak ever.

What has Biden done? That inept bastard can't even take the lid off his sippy cup.

Every time he or she replies to your lying ass makes him/her better than you. Actually it works for everyone.

Yet they are suffering and their quality of life is dropping while mine continues to grow each day.

I think I am good with that.

Forum List

Back