Biden warns of global of food shortages, blames Russia

"Oh yeah give me 4 more years of this!" - every democrat on this board right now. What a disaster this admin is
What are you talking about...

Russia invaded Ukraine... Ukraine is one of the world largest food producers...
Biden says this will have issues on Global food production...

Your though, Biden's fault...

Getting sick of these guys who suck Russian cock...

What are you talking about...

Russia invaded Ukraine... Ukraine is one of the world largest food producers...
Biden says this will have issues on Global food production...

Your though, Biden's fault...

Getting sick of these guys who suck Russian cock...
Maybe learn the history of the conflict before you flap your man pleasers

The Biden Administration has, indeed, been something of a disaster.

And they're probably correct in assuming that there is a looming global food crisis due to the stopping of Ukraine grain shipments, etc.

But we here in the United States grow our own food and continue to have the capacity to be a net exporter.

We may need to seize China-purchased farmlands just to be on the safe side but we here in America can take care of our own when we need to.

I would not put it past the Biden Administration to give-away more food than is safe to give away, to soften the crisis at the expense of American stomachs and economy.

We need to keep a close eye on the globalists and internationalists currently steering the Ship of State in order to make sure that we can continue to take care of our own.
So all you got is speculation...

You just say Biden could do this and that... But reality you are just saying you don't like Biden and you hope he makes bad choices to hurt America...

Maybe learn the history of the conflict before you flap your man pleasers
Please tell what ye know because the righties here are just mine of ignorance on the issue...

Please tell us what you know about Ukraine that I don't know..

So all you got is speculation...
True. We are talking about future events. So, unless you have a reliable crystal ball, speculation is all you've got, as well. MEH.
You just say Biden could do this and that...
Yep. That is the nature of projecting into the future, isn't it?
But reality you are just saying you don't like Biden
Oh, I'm no big fan of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe, but when I say something derogatory about him, I come flat-out and say it, I don't pu$$y-foot around. MEH.
and you hope he makes bad choices to hurt America...
Nope. I hope he makes GOOD choices in this context. But, given the internationalists and globalists working his side of the fence, he-and-his bear watching.

Your comprehension skills need a little sharpening... :itsok:

Forum List

Back