Biden warns of global of food shortages, blames Russia

"Oh yeah give me 4 more years of this!" - every democrat on this board right now. What a disaster this admin is

Global food shortages, and yet the US consumes about 14 billion gallons of ethanol for fuel every year, which is made from corn?

Ok Joe.

Global food shortages, and yet the US consumes about 14 billion gallons of ethanol for fuel every year, which is made from corn?

Ok Joe.
Only 1 percent of all corn grown in this country is eaten by humans. The rest is No. 2 yellow field corn, which is indigestible to humans and used in animal feed, food supplements and ethanol.Jun 23, 2011

Five Ethanol Myths, Busted - WIRED​

You elected Russia to destabilize the world?
1680381614772868.jpg

We pay farmers to no grow crops, and we are going to have a food shortage?

My great uncle has a 200 acre farm in Upstate NY, and the fool still votes Dem because they pay him not to grow. 2A Democrat. They do exist.

But we will have a FOOD SHORTAGE?

Just a crazy fucking thought…lets grow some fucking food.

Do we have any land? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey cult fucks, is this too complex for you?

Only 1 percent of all corn grown in this country is eaten by humans. The rest is No. 2 yellow field corn, which is indigestible to humans and used in animal feed, food supplements and ethanol.Jun 23, 2011

Five Ethanol Myths, Busted - WIRED

Bullshit. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? #2 field corn is only indigestible without processing.

"All corn types are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins (A, B, E, and K), minerals (magnesium, potassium and phosphorus), phenolic acids and flavonoids, plant sterols, and other phytochemicals (lignins and bound phytochemicals)."

Corn phytochemicals and their health benefits

"#2 yellow corn is widely used in snack food and cereal production. Past USGC surveys indicates that hard endosperm corn has greater test weight than #2 yellow corn, slightly lower broken corn and foreign material, lower amounts of stress cracks and lower percent thins than #2 yellow corn. Similarly, surveys of white corn quality indicate it was higher in test weight and density than #2 yellow corn and slightly lower in stress cracks, and lower in percent thins. Most corn oil, corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup directly consumed or widely used in food products are derived from #2 or other grades of yellow dent corn – not specifically from food grade/hard endosperm hybrids."

Taking a second look at “food grade” corn: Q & A | Agronomic Crops Network

"Oh yeah give me 4 more years of this!" - every democrat on this board right now. What a disaster this admin is
The Biden Administration has, indeed, been something of a disaster.

And they're probably correct in assuming that there is a looming global food crisis due to the stopping of Ukraine grain shipments, etc.

But we here in the United States grow our own food and continue to have the capacity to be a net exporter.

We may need to seize China-purchased farmlands just to be on the safe side but we here in America can take care of our own when we need to.

I would not put it past the Biden Administration to give-away more food than is safe to give away, to soften the crisis at the expense of American stomachs and economy.

We need to keep a close eye on the globalists and internationalists currently steering the Ship of State in order to make sure that we can continue to take care of our own.

Bullshit. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? #2 field corn is only indigestible without processing.

"All corn types are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins (A, B, E, and K), minerals (magnesium, potassium and phosphorus), phenolic acids and flavonoids, plant sterols, and other phytochemicals (lignins and bound phytochemicals)."

Corn phytochemicals and their health benefits

"#2 yellow corn is widely used in snack food and cereal production. Past USGC surveys indicates that hard endosperm corn has greater test weight than #2 yellow corn, slightly lower broken corn and foreign material, lower amounts of stress cracks and lower percent thins than #2 yellow corn. Similarly, surveys of white corn quality indicate it was higher in test weight and density than #2 yellow corn and slightly lower in stress cracks, and lower in percent thins. Most corn oil, corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup directly consumed or widely used in food products are derived from #2 or other grades of yellow dent corn – not specifically from food grade/hard endosperm hybrids."

Taking a second look at “food grade” corn: Q & A | Agronomic Crops Network

Captain Crunch is available at a store near you.

I am not making this up. The GUBMINT pays my dads uncle to NOT GROW FOOD on his 200 acre farm in upstate NY.

But we may have a food shortage and my great uncle votes Dem?

Fuck you all….including Uncle William, with all due respect. He takes Dem money over producing food.

Forum List

Back