Biden wants everyone to have the internet by 2030

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Biden wants everyone to have the internet by 2030, and will spend however much he needs to in order to get it done.

But why?

Nikki Haley wants everyone on the internet to verify their ID

Corporate America is creating a social credit score to see if you should even be able to post on the internet, the kind China has today.

As we see both parties and corporate America working together to influence the next generation of internet users, should we have a moment to pause and question their motivations?

Biden wants everyone to have the internet by 2030, and will spend however much he needs to in order to get it done.

But why?

Corporate America is creating a social credit score to see if you should even be able to post on the internet, the kind China has today.

As we see both parties and corporate America working together to influence the next generation of internet users, should we have a moment to pause and question their motivations?
2030?

it's 0845 now, that's less than 12 hours.

Start your own social media platforms. Then you won't have to worry about "scoring".
But be warned, it isn't easy..or cheap. Just ask the people at Truth Social. :)

But why?

Yet he is pressuring Africa to let their kids die or be uneducated or just without homes and food and clothing that all require fossil fuels

Biden’s energy plan means lights out for Africa​

WHATTTTT???????

i just posted social scoring in cdz at the same time....what???????
I saw that. Didn't respond. Maybe and age thing. I'll turn 70 this year. Not sure, I could possible care less about social score.
I do care about personal information security and tracking across platforms, and leaving as small a footprint as possible.

To the OP's Question, yes always question the motivations of politicians. I think they would like a bell on every cat that puts a paw down, as would big business, and possibly foreign governments.

If you do not have internet, raise your hand.

I bet the cult fucks who always post on this site do not even have internet. They are poors.

I saw that. Didn't respond. Maybe and age thing. I'll turn 70 this year. Not sure, I could possible care less about social score.
I do care about personal information security and tracking across platforms, and leaving as small a footprint as possible.

To the OP's Question, yes always question the motivations of politicians. I think they would like a bell on every cat that puts a paw down, as would big business, and possibly foreign governments.
Bingo. Being in the tech industry, I didn't know this was actually a thing. So I did some reading on it and immediately dismissed caring about it.
Like you, I worry about my information security. I'm not gonna give a hoot about what other people "score" me. Not at my age (58).

But why?
Because the Internet will be totally run by AI and will be the the most successful influencer and manipulator ever known .

You have an estimated two years to avoid the trap and one that makes the Covid bio-weapon look like a kiddy sweet in comparison .
If Normies and even some Sheeple do not wake up fast we will be past 1984 before any of us have blinked

Because the Internet will be totally run by AI and will be the the most successful influencer and manipulator ever known .

How do you believe it will influence and manipulate you?

You have an estimated two years to avoid the trap and one that makes the Covid bio-weapon look like a kiddy sweet in comparison .
If Normies and even some Sheeple do not wake up fast we will be past 1984 before any of us have blinked

In hindsight, while a minor annoyance, Covid had little impact on me.

How do you believe it will influence and manipulate you?

In hindsight, while a minor annoyance, Covid had little impact on me.

And at the end of the day, thats all that really matters. How it affected you.

If you did not take note how the intentional release of COVID19 by China impacted the world, you are pretty stupid.

Just a side thought, has anyone else noticed that the phone service, and internet is gotten worse in the past year?

And at the end of the day, thats all that really matters. How it affected you.

If you did not take note how the intentional release of COVID19 by China impacted the world, you are pretty stupid.
If the release was intentional, it would have started in another country. The Chinese would not have let it out to play to destroy their own economy and people.
You people need some new conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back