Biden says on a hot microphone "No one f*cks with a Biden."

Well actually, the world is fucking with you, Brandon. And you're too stupid the even realize it.

"President Biden had another one of those moments, where he became so engrossed in a convo he forgot there was a hot mic ... and it was something!

The Prez was in Florida to survey the damage from Hurricane Ian, and had just held a joint news conference with FL Governor Ron DeSantis. He was talking to Fort Myers Beach Mayor Ray Murphy. It's unclear what the 2 were chatting about, but at one point the President blurts out, "No one f***s with a Biden." The Mayor responds, "You're God damn right!"

President Biden Tells Fort Myers Beach Mayor, 'No One F***s with a Biden'

why would anyone wanna ^%$@! a biden?

He is far more of a vindictive twit than I knew.
It's more than just degenerative brain damage. When his first wife drove in front of an oncoming truck and died 50 years ago, Biden said the truck driver was drunk. He FUCKING MADE IT UP so he could garner sympathy points from Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. He ruined the guy's life. Biden has been a lying piece of shit his entire life.

It's more than just degenerative brain damage. When his first wife drove in front of an oncoming truck and died 50 years ago, Biden said the truck driver was drunk. He FUCKING MADE IT UP so he could garner sympathy points from Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. He ruined the guy's life. Biden has been a lying piece of shit his entire life.
As if that wasn't bad enough, Biden had an affair with a campaign workers wife and busted up their home. Her name is Jill Biden.

I have always found it amusing how much confidence Biden has for being such a zero. It seems to me that the only talent that he possess is the ability to win an election. Once in office that dude doesnt get shit done, or he fucks everything up.

Obama himself once said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

That's an actual quote.

Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS

The donkey said to the tiger:

- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more. ??
Present your evidence to a court and you will be in prison... it's pure garbage. That's why trump never wins in court. Pure lies and propaganda.

BS until you have a respected link. Which you don't

What race does President Obama think is inferior? that's what racist means. Yes Robert Byrd was in the KKK in 1948, you had to be to be elected in West Virginia lol. Not a racist anyway...
Byrd was a racist till the day he died. Only a Racist uses the term "White Ni - - ers". You don't really inform yourself, do you.

What race does President Obama think is inferior? that's what racist means. Yes Robert Byrd was in the KKK in 1948, you had to be to be elected in West Virginia lol. Not a racist anyway...
A couple years before Byrd died. You really shouldn't spar with me. You're not equipped.

Present your evidence to a court and you will be in prison... it's pure garbage. That's why trump never wins in court. Pure lies and propaganda.
I think you got a little lost there, spunky. Your post had nothing to do with mine. Kindly be a little more careful in the future to direct your confused bullshit in some other direction.

Baloney, the blacks know which party is full of racists now. Democrats lost the racists 1965 to 1980. Clinton got some racist votes I suppose. Because he's Arkansan.
Just keep whistling, spunky. We understand how scared you are. Don't really care, but we understand.

Obama himself once said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

That's an actual quote.
Obama is proven to be a tool of the globalists and followed their dictums and more. He was not experienced as a politician but had charisma and indoctrination and knew how to play the political system to his advantage. The globalists and their lackeys backed him and were rewarded. Biden is just sleazy, and he really is not that smart but protected and insulated. If China and India were moving towards green energy this would be at least something to talk about. They are not. But they will build the manufacturing plants to build the products while we become poorer. We will sell them the technology with many getting rich off of it. Including the big Guy.

Forum List

Back