Zone1 Biden said to tell Netanyahu he can’t support year-long war in Gaza as elections near(!!)

ok, i've thought this through some more, and maybe Biden & his team can be forgiven for seeming so selfish.
a US-Democratic leadership for 2025-2029 would affect many more lives than just those of the peoples in the Israeli-Palestian regions.

there's Taiwan to consider for instance, and Ukraine.
and let's not forget the chances of the new immigrants in the US, to get introduced into US society in a friendly way..

i may have sounded a bit "off-track" in my first post in this thread.
sorry about that.

ok, i've thought this through some more, and maybe Biden & his team can be forgiven for seeming so selfish.
a US-Democratic leadership for 2025-2029 would affect many more lives than just those of the peoples in the Israeli-Palestian regions.

and let's not forget the chances of the new immigrants in the US, to get introduced into US society in a friendly way..

sorry about that.
Biden wants Hamas votes, it is his own liberal camp.

Last edited:

sorry about that.
and what do you think will become of ukraine in case of the reelection of the only guy in the world who can dance the saudi sword dance to a gay groomer anthem.

Last edited:
We should have cut this colony loose several decades ago.
you clearly do not care about religious factors in human to human problems like territorial disputes.
many others do, myself included.
the Torah (Jewish Bible) specifies Palestine as the place to one day have a Jewish state.
it's the Arabs over there that refused to be good neighbors, who chose to take extremely brutal warmongering statements from their own Holy Book -en masse, world-wide-, and every trick of deception, even towards the very young, to reclaim those lands rather than share them.

so ehm, since the fate of around what, 8 million Israelis now falls to the West, whose grandfathers for probably similar Religious reasons chose to support the Israeli claim on the areas that are now known as Israel's borders with military aid, we should definitely not abandon these people.
they're simply far smarter and more useful to humanity than the tribes of Allah will ever be.

Biden wants Hamas votes, it is own liberal camp.
we need the votes of all amerocans, including jews and muslims.
you clearly do not care about religious factors in human to human problems like territorial disputes.
the Torah (Jewish Bible) specifies Palestine as the place to one day have a Jewish state.
it's the Arabs over there that refused to be good neighbors, who chose to take extremely brutal warmongering statements from their own Holy Book -en masse, world-wide-, and every trick of deception, even towards the very young, to reclaim those lands rather than share them.

so ehm, since the fate of around what, 8 million Israelis now falls to the West, whose grandfathers for probably similar Religious reasons chose to support the Israeli claim on the areas that are now known as Israel's borders with military aid, we should definitely not abandon these people.
they're simply far smarter and more useful to humanity than the tribes of Allah will ever be.

you are right . the torah nor any biblical description gives "the jews" title to any property anywhere., do we honor the great spirit's gift of the sacred black hills to the sioux?:

you are right . the torah nor any biblical description gives "the jews" title to any property anywhere.
that's contradictary.

, do we honor the great spirit's gift of the sacred black hills to the sioux?:
what do you mean by 'the great spirit'?
same for 'sacred black hills' and 'the sioux' please. somehow you have me doubting that you're refering to the US at time of invasion by the Europeans.

that's contradictary.

what do you mean by 'the great spirit'?
same for 'sacred black hills' and 'the sioux' please. somehow you have me doubting that you're refering to the US at time of invasion by the Europeans.
i was trying to be nice.

you are free to beli8eve in any god at any time, and that such divi9nity might occasionally gift a chosen people with anything you like.

such gift has no standing in us law.; and no lawyer would issue title insurance on such a claim,.

Bibles were written by men in an ancient time and they`re totally irrelevant.

i was trying to be nice.

you are free to beli8eve in any god at any time, and that such divi9nity might occasionally gift a chosen people with anything you like.

such gift has no standing in us law.; and no lawyer would issue title insurance on such a claim,.
then it's time Religion returned into the ranks of Government, if you ask me.
or it's oppression by Atheists of Religious folks.
and i won't tolerate that.
i hope i'm not alone in that stance.

It is only part of the mission. Israel wants to destroy Hamas, demilitarize the strip, take over the strip militarily, eradicate the anti-israeli indoctrination that takes place in western funded schools.
Let them do whatever they want but not with our money or our weapons.

Forum List

Back