Biden Plotting To Turn American Into California In A Big Hurry

They figure they have a short period of time before all Hell breaks loose.
When the people find out what they're up to it will be too late, they hope.

Biden is planning on re-engineering America using $5 trillion dollars.

Bill Clinton doing live fundraisers or whatever, is always a great sign for Americas enemies. Their name is not exactly synonymous with principle and standing up to Americas enemies.

I've always had faith in America and your intel agencies. I can't lie, I don't like the Wests, or these intel agencies chances of succeeding against China over the next 25 years. All of it, our own doing.

After the collapse of Eastern Bloc, it should have guaranteed that the 21st Century would be purely Americas, capitalism and liberty. Instead, greedy, self serving fools, bet it all on a Communist nation. A nation that Russia had closest relations.

It's depressing and startling, but, I feel it's almost inevitable.
I feel that it is not startling that you are an idiot.

Pot, meet kettle.
Obviously I was right. Thank you.

Just like they did during Trump...And Oblama, and Bush, and Clinton, are you getting the hint yet?
We are getting to the point where it will be legal to phuk a ten year old in a national legal way. The hints are real.

Just like they did during Trump...And Oblama, and Bush, and Clinton, are you getting the hint yet?
We are getting to the point where it will be legal to phuk a ten year old in a national legal way. The hints are real.
Why not our ancestors did it....

When did the age of consent become 18?
The ages of consent throughout the country were apparently 10 or 12 throughout much of the 1800s; they then rose to 16 or 18 by 1920, according to Mary Odem's “Delinquent Daughters: Protecting and Policing Adolescent Female Sexuality in the United States, 1885-1920,” and there have been minor fluctuations since then.

Forum List

Back