Biden Plotting To Turn American Into California In A Big Hurry

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They figure they have a short period of time before all Hell breaks loose.
When the people find out what they're up to it will be too late, they hope.

Biden is planning on re-engineering America using $5 trillion dollars.

Bill Clinton doing live fundraisers or whatever, is always a great sign for Americas enemies. Their name is not exactly synonymous with principle and standing up to Americas enemies.

I've always had faith in America and your intel agencies. I can't lie, I don't like the Wests, or these intel agencies chances of succeeding against China over the next 25 years. All of it, our own doing.

After the collapse of Eastern Bloc, it should have guaranteed that the 21st Century would be purely Americas, capitalism and liberty. Instead, greedy, self serving fools, bet it all on a Communist nation. A nation that Russia had closest relations.

It's depressing and startling, but, I feel it's almost inevitable.

Does that mean we get the nice weather?

No he is not and you know this is not true. Your mental illness does not make it true.

Yup. They think they can get this through before the civil war starts. They truly are the stupidest morons in the country. The michigan AG admitted that she had a woman arrested because she had the temerity to go on Tucker Carlsons show. That is a clear case of false imprisonment/kidnapping, but the idiots here don't care. This country is on the verge of exploding thanks to the CCP directing things. All of these fuckers are traitors.

Yup. They think they can get this through before the civil war starts. They truly are the stupidest morons in the country. The michigan AG admitted that she had a woman arrested because she had the temerity to go on Tucker Carlsons show. That is a clear case of false imprisonment/kidnapping, but the idiots here don't care. This country is on the verge of exploding thanks to the CCP directing things. All of these fuckers are traitors.
Paranoid much????

Along with the crime and high-taxes that go with it.

Bill Clinton doing live fundraisers or whatever, is always a great sign for Americas enemies. Their name is not exactly synonymous with principle and standing up to Americas enemies.

I've always had faith in America and your intel agencies. I can't lie, I don't like the Wests, or these intel agencies chances of succeeding against China over the next 25 years. All of it, our own doing.

After the collapse of Eastern Bloc, it should have guaranteed that the 21st Century would be purely Americas, capitalism and liberty. Instead, greedy, self serving fools, bet it all on a Communist nation. A nation that Russia had closest relations.

I feel that it is not startling that you are an idiot.

Along with the crime and high-taxes that go with it.
Pass

Paranoid much????

Nope. A realist who has obviously read a lot more history than you have.

I feel that it is not startling that you are an idiot.

Pot, meet kettle.

If the rest of America becomes as enlightened as California I will be thrilled.
I used to live there. The word enlightened doesn't apply.
More like gullible.

The standard of living in CA is practically 3rd world compared to some other states like TN for example.
The home I have is brick....which is almost impossible to find in CA. You have to pay a luxury tax if you have a brick home.
Also....I can't hear my neighbor's toilets flush here in TN.
I have half an acre to plant a garden. In CA you're lucky if you have 40 sq ft.
My house alone, not including the land, would sell for over $500k in San Diego where I used to live. There....a 1100 sq ft pile of stucco costs you $300k. I bought this one for $79K. I had a home in SpringValley that cost me $32.5k in 77' and sold it in 2003 for $427k.
The last 6 months I lived there my house was broke into 4 times. I had to put bars on the doors and windows. Crime is much worse now. I had a convection heater with no AC and the only air movement was ceiling fans. You can't afford AC in CA. They also control how much water you use now. You pay a massive fine if you use over 500 gals in a set time period....so Saturday baths are back in that shithole of a state.

I get it. We should not inverst in infrastructure because that is too liberal. I get that you racist fucks would hate improving equality.

I get it. We should not inverst in infrastructure because that is too liberal. I get that you racist fucks would hate improving equality.
Invest in infrastructure is code for Democrats throwing money at every problem they try to make an issue....including human-trafficking and hotel rooms for illegals.
The shit Biden said today was absolute rubbish....like raising road levels....as if that's a solution in a 100 year flood-zone...much less an area prone to flooding every time it rains. You shouldn't be building there in the first place.

More like gullible.

The standard of living in CA is practically 3rd world compared to some other states like TN for example.
The home I have is brick....which is almost impossible to find in CA. You have to pay a luxury tax if you have a brick home.
My house alone, not including the land, would sell for over $500k in San Diego where I used to live. There....a 1100 sq ft pile of stucco costs you $300k. I bought this one for $79K. I had a home in SpringValley that cost me $32.5k in 77' and sold it in 2003 for $427k.
The last 6 months I lived there my house was broke into 4 times. I had to put bars on the doors and windows. Crime is much worse now. I had a convection heater with no AC and the only air movement was ceiling fans. You can't afford AC in CA. They also control how much water you use now. You pay a massive fine if you use over 500 gals in a set time period....so Saturday baths are back in that shithole of a state.
I have been to Tenneenasse and find it to be comparable to jail. In California brick is a terrible building product. I would never live in a brick home. Being broke into is a neighbor problem. Maybe you should get to know them so they will not try to steal from you. I have ac and water is not a problem so far. I have my water delivered by Hetch hetchy water. It seems all your problems are self caused.

More like gullible.

I have been to Tenneenasse and find it to be comparable to jail. In California brick is a terrible building product. I would never live in a brick home. Being broke into is a neighbor problem. Maybe you should get to know them so they will not try to steal from you. I have ac and water is not a problem so far. I have my water delivered by Hetch hetchy water. It seems all your problems are self caused.
You're full of shit.
I lived in the suburbs in San Diego.
My neighbors weren't stealing from me....because they were getting broken into as well.
It was roaming homeless people and illegals jumping the border looking for shit to steal.
And my water was piped in, not delivered. The city has put smart meters on them so they control your usage.
And don't get me started on the rolling-fake blackouts they have in CA.
Brick is the best thing to use for building materials in a wood frame house outside of steel and concrete. Stucco is just cheap concrete spread over chicken wire.
You don't have to paint brick or replace it every 20 years like you do vinyl siding and stucco. Stucco has be be resurfaced and repainted every several years. Brick lasts 80 years or more depending how well it was installed.
Not to mention the fact that stucco would never stand up to the weather in TN.
TN is too humid for stucco.

Paranoid much????

Nope. A realist who has obviously read a lot more history than you have.
This has nothing to do with your paranoia.

Forum List

Back