Biden Military accidently leaks emails to Mali

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Empire of Mali is one of the Russian Federation's closest allies in West Africa, yet "mistakes" were made?

Makes me wonder whether Biden made a "mistake" at all, and whether the Russian Federation owns his sorry ass.

This kind of thing never happened when the Trumpsters were in charge.

We have been ruled by Idiots since long before Biden's grand mama ever lost her virginity, Seriously people we should examine more carefully who we vote for.

The Empire of Mali is one of the Russian Federation's closest allies in West Africa, yet "mistakes" were made?

Makes me wonder whether Biden made a "mistake" at all, and whether the Russian Federation owns his sorry ass.

This kind of thing never happened when the Trumpsters were in charge.

BS. No individual dumbasses made typo errors pointed out in your linked article as typo errors, between .ml and .mil.
Find something else to mindlessly irate about.

We have been ruled by Idiots since long before Biden's grand mama ever lost her virginity, Seriously people we should examine more carefully who we vote for.
Exactly!

Which is why I vote for candidates with hairy legs that have blond hairs that stand out in the sun as children come and sit on their lap and rub down those legs. And when I say children, I mean roaches, or black children.

That's what makes Joe Biden such a great candidate to vote for.

:auiqs.jpg:

Creepy Biden trying to eat another baby. How does he keep getting away with this?

Forum List

Back