Biden Loses An F-35 Stealth Fighter

yep.

The pilot was named Melanie with a damn Hispanic last name. A fucking affirmative action woman Beaner under Potatohead's stupid diversity agenda.

We will see a lot of fuck ups in the military now that the White men have been discouraging from joining and all we have are low IQ Negroes, Queers, Trannies and unqualified women.

Just like Potatohead's Chinese buddies are paying him to do.

She should have been at home fixing a man a sandwich (or taco) instead of being a fighter pilot.
You Flash on the other hand are one miserable racist fuckstain.

Go ahead and delete this, but you better delete this post by Flash also.

So many times it's difficult to count. I've done hundreds of night patrols in the backwoods of North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky. Not only did I do it in Special Forces but I also looked for mushrooms and Ginseng all over Ft Campbell KY.

The problem here is that somebody ordered the pilot to turn off the transponder. They can find a crashed jet in no time thru GPS if they wanted to, but I think this is something that was done on purpose. The Chinese probably have this aircraft and are going to reverse tech the damned thing, thanks to our treasonous current administration.
What should have happened here is just post an accurate article. Leave out the politics. I am a pilot. Nobody could order me to turn off the transponder. Why would this happen? Transponders can fail since they are electronics. Aircraft have systems on them to locate them when they crash. There are so few facts here we can't say what took place. It makes no sense for a pilot to eject from a capable airplane.

What should have happened here is just post an accurate article. Leave out the politics. I am a pilot. Nobody could order me to turn off the transponder. Why would this happen? Transponders can fail since they are electronics. Aircraft have systems on them to locate them when they crash. There are so few facts here we can't say what took place. It makes no sense for a pilot to eject from a capable airplane.
Correct. Now you understand why this situation makes no sense. I'm simply relaying the story. I cannot vouch for it's validity.

The point should be that these idiots in the Biden Adm claimed they didn't know where this thing went and that they were actually asking for help from us.

Doesn't that seem strange to you?
Doesn't the fact that the aircraft had a working autopilot indicate that the transponder would be still working?
Doesn't every aircraft have a crash proof blackbox that has batteries that can last for days until the aircraft is found?

F6U3HY2asAEYC6R.jpg

Correct. Now you understand why this situation makes no sense. I'm simply relaying the story. I cannot vouch for it's validity.

The point should be that these idiots in the Biden Adm claimed they didn't know where this thing went and that they were actually asking for help from us.

Doesn't that seem strange to you?
Doesn't the fact that the aircraft had a working autopilot indicate that the transponder would be still working?
Doesn't every aircraft have a crash proof blackbox that has batteries that can last for days until the aircraft is found?

A lot of unanswered questions, but the Biden cult certainly won't be asking any of them.

How did he do that? I didn't realize the president personally oversaw every single piece of military equipment.
Oh, so now you finally understand delegation of authority leadership principles.

Isn't this ironic though? How can Trump have anything to do with Jan 6th when he wasn't allowed to help with security (because of Nancy Pelosi) and he was isolated at the White House the whole time?

Isn't this yet another example of your double-standards?

Generally, there's a big BOOM when these things crash. And they make junior officers and enlisted men stand around and breath the smoke as the fuel burns off, which takes hours, and can't be good for ya.

I'm just glad the pilot is ok

Whoopsie.....Biden lost an F-35 Stealth Fighter yesterday.

It happens.....a lot since Biden and Obama became POTUS. Obama lost a multi-million dollar Top Secret Drone....that weirdly flew right into Tehran Iran. Now Biden has lost one of our most advanced military air craft.

Could they be turning this technology over to our enemies on purpose?

Sure looks like it.

View attachment 830865

lol

So now President Biden can fly fighter jets.

Too funny.

Forum List

Back