Biden Linked To Jeffrey Epstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disgraceful part of this whole Jeff Epstein scandal is that they have all of the dirt on him, his client lists, the visitors' log at Pedo Island. Epstein has been room temperature for almost 4 years, and its been longer than that since he was pinched. Yet, to date, not a single visitor to his Perversion Destination has been convicted and jailed or even arrested on charges. The list of VIP's hasn't even been released.

Epstein was a pedo and a perv, yes. But he was also an extortionist and blackmail artist that had the dirt on plenty of guys in high places and made billions shaking them down.

Why isn't this info being brought out? FInd out what people were paying Epstein and what they were paying him for.

The disgraceful part of this whole Jeff Epstein scandal is that they have all of the dirt on him, his client lists, the visitors' log at Pedo Island. Epstein has been room temperature for almost 4 years, and its been longer than that since he was pinched. Yet, to date, not a single visitor to his Perversion Destination has been convicted and jailed or even arrested on charges. The list of VIP's hasn't even been released.

Epstein was a pedo and a perv, yes. But he was also an extortionist and blackmail artist that had the dirt on plenty of guys in high places and made billions shaking them down.

Why isn't this info being brought out? FInd out what people were paying Epstein and what they were paying him for.
Murdered by the orange sexual abuser's Dept. of Federal Prisons.

Pedophiles of a feather flock together. Could it be that pedo Joe and Jeffrey Epstein have a common link? Will the Biden campaign give the money back?

A joint fundraising committee authorized by the Biden campaign has received a massive six-figure donation from a tech billionaire recently discovered to have traveled to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's private island in 2014.

This does not link Biden to Epstein. It links his donor to Epstein.

Murdered by the orange sexual abuser's Dept. of Federal Prisons.

Its a feather in the cap of whomever whacked that pedo piece of shit.

I was wondering where his lists and logs are for Pedo Island. I wasn't mourning for him

The fact that Epstein has met an inglorious end is a good thing.

And the pictures of them together?
how about this headline, much better than a picture

‘Will it work for you?’: Ex-Virgin Islands first lady allegedly ran ‘suggested language’ for sex offender law by Jeffrey Epstein

Did

Some guy who knew Epstein donated to Biden. That's all you got? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's not like Biden took a prosecutor who gave Epstein the plea deal of a lifetime and made him his Labor Secretary!

How quickly you tards forget!
I see you ignored my question, will Biden give the money back?

My next door neighbor and the mailman's brother used to go to Epstein parties. To hear them talk, they were pretty wild. My neighbor said they had an open bar and the mailman said his brother met a hot girl there but she ghosted him. That was in Omaha. Epstein had a dry cleaning service.

Gonna have to call bullshit on this one. Epstein's under age sex slaves were much too old for Pedo Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back