CDZ Biden: "I stand squarely behind my decision" to pull US troops from Afghanistan

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 22:37
Subject: my prayer for the Afghani allies to western troops (Biden: "I stand squarely behind my decision" to pull US troops from Afghanistan)
To: INTERNATIONAL MEDIA AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES <[email protected]>, CIA <[email protected]>, NSA <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, CNN <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mossad <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, NOS <[email protected]>, VandaagDeDag <[email protected]>, Donna Marrozos <[email protected]>, VK Redactie <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Team Nieuws.nl <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Parliamentary Branch <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Correspondence Section <[email protected]>, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State - Alistair Burt MP <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mikki Tan <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

I've been watching CNN-US all day today over the internet, and as a
North-Western European, i have only the following comment to add to
CNN's and Biden's argumentation about the (future) situation in
Afghanistan :

The American and European governments and bureaucracies have been very
slow to grant Special Immigration Visas for the thousands of Afghans
who assisted our troops in our anti-terrorism efforts in Afghanistan.

This has now led to a very chaotic and scary situation there, where
these people are even clinging to western evacuation airplanes as they
taxi over the runway.

It is a true betrayal of those who have been very loyal to us and our
interests (which they share), and for our next military interventions
against terrorists, we should plan better, and pre-qualify our local
allies for immigration once a country or region like Afghanistan is
handed back over to groups like the Taliban.
We should also make the troops, support staff, and airplanes or boats
available to effect an orderly retreat, not a hasty retreat as we saw
happen in Afghanistan.

And finally, we should prepare our domestic economies to harbor these
local allies from conflict zones, offering them free language and
culture courses for instance, along with housing and job-interview
assistance and even anti-PTSD assistance.

We can handle 200-thousand new immigrants spread out over all of
Europe and the USA and Canada. With ease.

All we need to do is properly prepare for such events.
It is our moral obligation to do so, and it is strongly in our
interests of showing the world through our actions, that our morality
is slightly more advanced and modern and kind than the morality of
groups like the Taliban.

@rightwingerwrong--the withdrawal is a total fkup!!! godamn--they did the same dumbshit in Vietnam--he/you did not learn from history......IDIOT!!!! had Saigon as a perfect example of what NOT to do, and Biden does the same shit = fks it up..
hahhahaha
CDZ..watch your mouth.

Biden is right
Trump was right

After, 20 years it was time to get out
Yeah... but why are you saying it?
The problem wasn't leaving.
It was how his administrations incompetence refused to listen to EVERY ONE who told them this was going to happen if they fail to secure the airport and get people out.
No one argues against us leaving.
Everyone has a problem with them failing to even attempt to get our allies out... who many are undoubtedly already tortured and dead.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 at 22:37
Subject: my prayer for the Afghani allies to western troops (Biden: "I stand squarely behind my decision" to pull US troops from Afghanistan)
To: INTERNATIONAL MEDIA AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES <[email protected]>, CIA <[email protected]>, NSA <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, CNN <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mossad <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, NOS <[email protected]>, VandaagDeDag <[email protected]>, Donna Marrozos <[email protected]>, VK Redactie <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Team Nieuws.nl <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Parliamentary Branch <[email protected]>, Foreign and Commonwealth Office - Correspondence Section <[email protected]>, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State - Alistair Burt MP <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, Mikki Tan <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>

I've been watching CNN-US all day today over the internet, and as a
North-Western European, i have only the following comment to add to
CNN's and Biden's argumentation about the (future) situation in
Afghanistan :

The American and European governments and bureaucracies have been very
slow to grant Special Immigration Visas for the thousands of Afghans
who assisted our troops in our anti-terrorism efforts in Afghanistan.

This has now led to a very chaotic and scary situation there, where
these people are even clinging to western evacuation airplanes as they
taxi over the runway.

It is a true betrayal of those who have been very loyal to us and our
interests (which they share), and for our next military interventions
against terrorists, we should plan better, and pre-qualify our local
allies for immigration once a country or region like Afghanistan is
handed back over to groups like the Taliban.
We should also make the troops, support staff, and airplanes or boats
available to effect an orderly retreat, not a hasty retreat as we saw
happen in Afghanistan.

And finally, we should prepare our domestic economies to harbor these
local allies from conflict zones, offering them free language and
culture courses for instance, along with housing and job-interview
assistance and even anti-PTSD assistance.

We can handle 200-thousand new immigrants spread out over all of
Europe and the USA and Canada. With ease.

All we need to do is properly prepare for such events.
It is our moral obligation to do so, and it is strongly in our
interests of showing the world through our actions, that our morality
is slightly more advanced and modern and kind than the morality of
groups like the Taliban.
Ohhh. You were aware of the Trump plan.

It was how his administrations incompetence refused to listen to EVERY ONE who told them this was going to happen if they fail to secure the airport and get people out.
Everyone has a problem with them failing to even attempt to get our allies out... who many are undoubtedly already tortured and dead.
Everyone expected the Afghan army to show up.

They didn't.

candycorn
1. I'll say whatever I want --HAHAHHAHAHAAHAH
2. there's nothing in the rules about '''foul'' language

candycorn
1. I'll say whatever I want --HAHAHHAHAHAAHAH
2. there's nothing in the rules about '''foul'' language

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

Hey! The Afghans grow poppies to make Heroin. Hunter Biden would like it there. He can get stoned cheap.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
Yes - there is absolutely NOTHING in that about using swear words.

But when one poster tries to play mod and tells others what they can and cannot to say, you call that perfectly fine? ?

Biden signed the death warrents of American soldiers,he is a murderer,their blood is on his hands.

Trump made a deal with the Taliban that the U.S. would be out by May 1st. Biden extended the timeline. You should be criticizing Biden for making the troops stay longer than they would have if Trump was still president. There hasn't been an American soldier killed in Afghanistan in a year and the Taliban said they will renew attacks on the U.S. if all the troops aren't out by May 1st. What Biden just did endangered American lives. The democrats should be condemned for doing this, not applauded. If democratic voters cared about America, and the lives of fellow Americans, then they would condemn the democrats for not getting all the troops out of Afghanistan within the next two weeks rather than celebrating the fact he just endangered the lives of Americans to an organization that committed the worst terrorist attack in America in the nation's history.

Forum List

Back