NBC News: Young Blacks Leaving the Plantation for Trump

Fools like you are the ones trying to revise history into his-story. I posted the numbers, more Dems voted for it as compared to Repubs. Deal with it.
In House & Senate from 60-65 the Democrats / Dixiecrats had an Almost Super Majority ( Filibuster proof / Veto Proof ) and Republicans played a pivotal role in busting that and dragging Civil Rights legislation across the finish line and LBJ professed this until his death .

In House & Senate from 60-65 the Democrats / Dixiecrats had an Almost Super Majority ( Filibuster proof / Veto Proof ) and Republicans played a pivotal role in busting that and dragging Civil Rights legislation across the finish line and LBJ professed this until his death .
I showed you the vote counts Jackass. The North voted for it, both parties and the South voted against it, both parties. Both parties played a pivotal role.

I showed you the vote counts Jackass. The North voted for it, both parties and the South voted against it, both parties. Both parties played a pivotal role.
MLK Jr. was gonna Vote Goldwater , But RFK begged him not to and reminded him how he got a get outta jail Free Card ( Phone call answered by RFK )

Robert Byrd Died a Democrat , your confusing Gray Hair Democrats with Regan voters
After he spent the last half of his life denouncing racism and the KKK. But hey, if fail whites like you think there's some political hay to be made by trashing old democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson David and their shit white southern democratic culture.... have at it. :lmao:

After he spent the last half of his life denouncing racism and the KKK. But hey, if fail whites like you think there's some political hay to be made by trashing old democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson David and their shit white southern democratic culture.... have at it. :lmao:
He was a Grandmaster of the Original Knights of the Ku Klux Klan so you think he had his own operation paper clip to expunge his sins

Forum List

Back