NBC News: Young Blacks Leaving the Plantation for Trump

He was a Grandmaster of the Original Knights of the Ku Klux Klan so you think he had his own operation paper clip to expunge his sins
Hey I'm all for agreeing that all Confederate and KKK lovers are trash people from a trash culture and that the only reason to be seen with one in public is if they've been sufficiently cuckolded and pacified to the point that you can parade them around to denounce their own shit people. How about you? :dunno: :lmao:

Hey I'm all for agreeing that all Confederate and KKK lovers are trash people from a trash culture and that the only reason to be seen with one in public is if they've been sufficiently cuckolded and pacified to the point that you can parade them around to denounce their own shit people. How about you? :dunno: :lmao:

LOL

I agree I supported (not voted because I don't live in Virginia) a guy who dressed in a KKK costume

You said it, boy:
I did say that and I have no problem distinguishing a costume from policies focused on dismantling Confederate culture and idolatry. The only people impressed by arguments based in fantasy are the Sad Boys like you who don't have real arguments to be proud of. :itsok:

The Kluxers are no longer a thing ( It’s Marxist Pro Arab BLM & ANTIFA & Black Bloc College Anti Joooo Elements swarming our city streets )

I did say that and I have no problem distinguishing a costume from policies focused on dismantling Confederate culture and idolatry. The only people impressed by arguments based in fantasy are the Sad Boys like you who don't have real arguments to be proud of. :itsok:

LOL
I agree I supported (not voted because I don't live in Virginia) a guy who dressed in a KKK costume

NBC News: Young Blacks Leaving the Plantation for Trump​

Every two years for decades now, we hear this hilarity that Blacks are leaving the Democrats for the GOP. :lol:

As if.

Blacks are not going to join the party which so clearly HATES them.

Newsflash for you genius, now that 8 is republicans from around 1975 until today.

No.

1707254148229.png

Forum List

Back