Biden has an alcohol czar?

So I read this article about the US alcohol czar wanting to set guidelines to match those of Canada for people to only have two beers a week.

Once I read this, my head began to explode.

First of all, I had no idea Biden had an alcohol czar, did any of you?

Here is a long list of czars within the US government.

Upon investigation, there are a myriad of other czars like the Asian carp czar, the bank bailout czar, a birth control czar, a border czar (obviously a drunk and never showed up for work one day in his life whoever it is), a car czar, a cleanup czar, a censorship czar (someone who obviously pulls triple shifts 24/7), and the list goes on forever. In fact, there seems to be a czar for everything except a cocaine czar for the White House.

Secondly, I had no idea Canada set guidelines for people to only have two beers a week.

Really? Why? It's not like they are laws.

This is the crap government spends trillions of dollars on, as well as Canada it seems.

It is so out of control, none of us ever realize just how out of control it really is.

As a Mormon I hate Biden so bad I may take drinking 6 twelve packs a week just to despise him

My old man drank like a fish all his life.

Never had a single stay in a hospital, or any medical issues.

Til he got vaxxed and boosted. At age 80.

Then it was lights out.

And you and the Commie horses you rode in on, can go and get fucked.

Individual outcomes are individual outcomes. The volume of data for both regular alcohol consumption and also the vaccine are there.

I say this as a regular binge drinker. I'm not giving up the habit anytime soon myself, but it is what it is and I know the potential consequences. So should we all.

And it needs to be said, my condolences - I'm sorry for your loss.

Individual outcomes are individual outcomes. The volume of data for both regular alcohol consumption and also the vaccine are there.

I say this as a regular binge drinker. I'm not giving up the habit anytime soon myself, but it is what it is and I know the potential consequences. So should we all.

And it needs to be said, my condolences - I'm sorry for your loss.

OK, classy response.

Fuck you for being so agreeable. ;)

But the vaccine is still a World Economic Forum psyop weapon.

And that's a fact.

OK, classy response.

Fuck you for being so agreeable. ;)

But the vaccine is still a World Economic Forum psyop weapon.

And that's a fact.

In all seriousness: Genetics determines so much of our biological response to disease and other negative factors.

The mRNA "vaccines", on the other hand, distort the very nature of our genetics.

If you do not yet understand this, I strongly suggest you bone up on the subject.

You seem like a reasonable, intelligent guy.

And I can assure you, I'd much rather take my chances with booze than ingesting the WEF poison elixir inherently purposed toward mass human extermination.

But that's just me.

In all seriousness: Genetics determines so much of our biological response to disease and other negative factors.

The mRNA "vaccines", on the other hand, distort the very nature of our genetics.

If you do not yet understand this, I strongly suggest you bone up on the subject.

You seem like a reasonable, intelligent guy.

And I can assure you, I'd much rather take my chances with booze than ingesting the WEF poison elixir inherently purposed toward mass human extermination.

But that's just me.

Thanks for the acknowledgment - so noted, so appreciated. I honestly never insist that anyone agree with me, just that they try to understand what I'm saying and where I'm coming from, but 'agreement' will probably only happen through some sort of shared experience, and I get that.

I think of it this way. Our genetics predispose us to be resistant to and vulnerable to certain shit. I already know that my genetics make me vulnerable to alcohol abuse, both sides of the family. That doesn't mean I'm predestine to be a drunkard, just that I am genetically more likely than the average person. I do drink more than the average person but I function, and like you, I don't give a toss if anyone likes or doesn't like it.

That being said, my own cardiologist laid it out for me, and I looked it up online and he's right. I'm increasing my risk of congestive heart failure, of liver failure, of kidney failure, of dementia, of bacterial disease, of liver disease, and of at least 7 forms of cancer. That doesn't mean it will happen, but it means that when people drink as much as I do, there is an increased risk of these outcomes. These are the choices I make. And people who drink regularly make the same choices.

1693112513774.png

Thanks for the acknowledgment - so noted, so appreciated. I honestly never insist that anyone agree with me, just that they try to understand what I'm saying and where I'm coming from, but 'agreement' will probably only happen through some sort of shared experience, and I get that.

I think of it this way. Our genetics predispose us to be resistant to and vulnerable to certain shit. I already know that my genetics make me vulnerable to alcohol abuse, both sides of the family. That doesn't mean I'm predestine to be a drunkard, just that I am genetically more likely than the average person. I do drink more than the average person but I function, and like you, I don't give a toss if anyone likes or doesn't like it.

That being said, my own cardiologist laid it out for me, and I looked it up online and he's right. I'm increasing my risk of congestive heart failure, of liver failure, of kidney failure, of dementia, of bacterial disease, of liver disease, and of at least 7 forms of cancer. That doesn't mean it will happen, but it means that when people drink as much as I do, there is an increased risk of these outcomes. These are the choices I make. And people who drink regularly make the same choices.

Take three days off a week, and dry January.

The liver is a resilient organ. ;)

Get your two beers, sit down and shut up.
I'm just socially unacceptable, as there is usually a case in the beverage fridge. Try not to get to excited when the expert dejure, turn out to be the same one loved by your side for years. The rest of us normal people, take all the suggestions on how to eat, drink and live by the "experts" with a big grain of salt. You figuring the is going to be a change in the sales of the beer industry? No. How about a change at your local bar? They going to do a two beer maximum per customer and simply go out of business? No. Is this thread and the other one yesterday just something for the piss pot whiner partisans to whine about. When was the last time you actually changed your habits, based on what some "expert" said, in a random article? Never, or rarely? If you really are a "Thinker" who took the 101 course in "thinking" these things don't upset you much. If not a Thinker", you are screwed anyway, and everybody around you already knows it.

There are far too many to list

The alcohol czar is none other than Director of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) George Koob
Right. Same guy Trump had, and Obama had, and not a czar anyway, as that is just a media term in this country.

Bud Light goes belly up over wokeness and all the sudden the government cares how many beers people drink. Probably just another liberal coincidence.

So I read this article about the US alcohol czar wanting to set guidelines to match those of Canada for people to only have two beers a week.

Once I read this, my head began to explode.

First of all, I had no idea Biden had an alcohol czar, did any of you?

Here is a long list of czars within the US government.

Upon investigation, there are a myriad of other czars like the Asian carp czar, the bank bailout czar, a birth control czar, a border czar (obviously a drunk and never showed up for work one day in his life whoever it is), a car czar, a cleanup czar, a censorship czar (someone who obviously pulls triple shifts 24/7), and the list goes on forever. In fact, there seems to be a czar for everything except a cocaine czar for the White House.

Secondly, I had no idea Canada set guidelines for people to only have two beers a week.

Really? Why? It's not like they are laws.

This is the crap government spends trillions of dollars on, as well as Canada it seems.

It is so out of control, none of us ever realize just how out of control it really is.

Sloppy Joe knows.... We all need protection from ceiling fans and now beer.

I'm just socially unacceptable, as there is usually a case in the beverage fridge.

Hear, hear.

Hopefully not Bud Light.

Try not to get to excited when the expert dejure, turn out to be the same one loved by your side for years. The rest of us normal people, take all the suggestions on how to eat, drink and live by the "experts" with a big grain of salt.

You figuring the is going to be a change in the sales of the beer industry? No. How about a change at your local bar? They going to do a two beer maximum per customer and simply go out of business? No.

I both absolutely agree with you on "the experts" and how little we still understand about the human body and genetics.

But at the same time, while not a mandate, this suggestion of "two drinks a week" stands in stark extremity to other past would-be dictates.

And after COVID, we all must acknowledge that "the experts'" propensity for mandates and control certainly exists....in abundance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back