Biden Gropes His Own Wife on Stage; Jill Biden Peels Groping Joe's Hands Off of Her at Rally

but HE doesn't see it as a problem, won't admit it's a problem, nor will he apologize for his actions...…..and that's what makes him so creepy

Cant be creepier than the orange talking in a sexual way about his daughter. Incest much ?

Last edited:
but HE doesn't see it as a problem, won't admit it's a problem, nor will he apologize for his actions...…..and that's what makes him so creepy
^ accurate username

Yes and was chosen after reading thru several threads, some of which you had responded too......

now, are you going to address my comments? Or continue to troll?????

^ accurate username

Yes and was chosen after reading thru several threads, some of which you had responded too......

now, are you going to address my comments? Or continue to troll?????
Biden being a little weird < Trump's rape accusations, fucking prostitutes, cheating on wives, "grab 'em by the pussy," etc.

Groping & inappropriate touching of boys & men as well as girls & women is more than just 'a little weird' so quit defending his behavior as acceptable..

and before you start screaming.....I don't agree with Trumps past behaviors either, but in context there are differences.

Heyyyyyyy Joe. Whatsha doin runnin round with that stuff in yo hand ?
I come down here ta see my ol lady, and she treat me like I'z some other man...

Yxbvmyt.jpg

The guy does have serious mental problems. Not only does the sonofabitch suffer from the Moon Bat mental disease of Trump Derangement Syndrome but he is a serial molester. Even his wife knows it.

Of course we always knew he was two fries short of a Happy Meal when he agreed to serve in the Obama administration. Only an idiot with mental problems would have done that.

The guy does have serious mental problems. Not only does the sonofabitch suffer from the Moon Bat mental disease of Trump Derangement Syndrome but he is a serial molester. Even his wife knows it.

Of course we always knew he was two fries short of a Happy Meal when he agreed to serve in the Obama administration. Only an idiot with mental problems would have done that.

Sorry you got him confused with Tramp.

Joe can be creepy with women/children he hardly knows, but I see nothing wrong with the hug he gave his wife. That being said, it seems that the wife is accustom to putting an end to the hugging before it lasts to long as a public display of affection.

Forum List

Back