Black TikTok Pop Singer Calls Target Employee Racist For Calling Cops On Her For Flash Mob Video..Gets Roasted

SamInAZ

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2023
Arizona

I am a fair person, I will say this upfront...I don't think the TikTok singer or her group of dancers were looking to cause any major trouble when they decided to do this...what I think is that Miss Storme is that big of a narcissist that she thought the people @ Target would appreciate a surprise performance at the store. I think her & the dancers are really that stuck inside their bubble.
My problem with this was the accusations of racism. Everyone knows what kind of damage that can do to someone's livliehood. The security guard should sue her if he gets doxxed..

I am a fair person, I will say this upfront...I don't think the TikTok singer or her group of dancers were looking to cause any major trouble when they decided to do this...what I think is that Miss Storme is that big of a narcissist that she thought the people @ Target would appreciate a surprise performance at the store. I think her & the dancers are really that stuck inside their bubble.
My problem with this was the accusations of racism. Everyone knows what kind of damage that can do to someone's livliehood. The security guard should sue her if he gets doxxed..

They were obviously disrupting the peace and the store had every reason in the world to call the police. Since they refused to leave, that counted as trespassing. A black person can literally go on a shooting spree and if a police officer kills him (or her I suppose) they'll automatically be looked at as racist.

LMAO at this tweet.

• Banned
They were obviously disrupting the peace and the store had every reason in the world to call the police. Since they refused to leave, that counted as trespassing. A black person can literally go on a shooting spree and if a police officer kills him (or her I suppose) they'll automatically be looked at as racist.

Can't watch the video you linked apparently.

It's fun to see folks go from boycotting Targets over those yucky gays -- to this......

I think if Target does more of this -- especially to these darkies -- they may win you fragile cucks back

• Banned
It's fun to see folks go from boycotting Targets over those yucky gays -- to this......

I think if Target does more of this -- especially to these darkies -- they may win you fragile cucks back
I never have shopped at Target in my life. Don't need to boycott it. I walked into one once, I hated the way it was set up, the way it felt more like a hospital than a store, ugly decor...not for me.

I never have shopped at Target in my life. Don't need to boycott it. I walked into one once, I hated the way it was set up, the way it felt more like a hospital than a store, ugly decor...not for me.

"they may win you fragile cucks back"

I see a fragile cuck had something to say......no need to explain your life to me bro....I don't care where you shop

Racist for getting the cops called because you're disrupting a business and it's customers?

unnamed.png

Forum List

Back