MICHIGAN: Trans Muslim Woman Demands Ex-Boyfriend Return His Balls That He Has Been Keeping In His Fridge

SamInAZ

Platinum Member
Feb 19, 2023
Arizona

"A Michigan trans Muslim woman is suing her former boyfriend to retrieve her balls that are sitting in his refrigerator.

Brianna Kingsley says William Wojciechowski is holding her testicles and won’t let them go.

She wants her balls back."

Welcome to the United Twilight Zones Of The Jerry Springer Show, folks!

firefly.gif

• Banned
Here is a picture of his ex-boyfriend. Definitely passes the physiognomy test for a degenerate. Kind of looks like how I picture that mutt Coyote:
FB_IMG_1692295017841.jpg

I totally forgive GWP for using "her" to refer to the muslim trans-thing. The story would be impossible to follow if they didn't.
If I was that person male... female...or whatever it is I would very carefully avoid any publicity associated with Muslim faith. It could be extremely hazardous to the subjective pronoun's health.

Last edited:
If I was that person male female or whatever it is I would very carefully avoid any publicity associated with Muslim faith. It could be extremely hazardous to the subjective pronoun's health.
They can just bully him into 45%ing himself, wouldn't even need to raise their blades to his neck.

Forum List

Back