Biden Gives Most Unintelligible Answer We've ever heard, tops all his previous COVID gaffes

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
If the democrats think they can get the American People to ignore this stuff or just laugh about...they got a big surprise coming.I

I have just had the strangest experience in my entire posting career trying to post this message.

As I usually do..I post the headline and my personal comment and then I go to my bookmarks to get the link to the story I am posting about....unbelievably the link has disappeared....I go to my history list to get the link ...it has also disappeared there.

I try to go to the original source which I have on my favorites....that has also disappeared.

This is outrageous....it appears as hard as it is to believe that internet powers are going to great lengths to protect Joe Biden....if anyone else can find the link to this story please post it.

The source 'the western journal'which i had on my speed dial...has been removed from my speed dial

Incredible...unfriggin believable...who is doing this?

I mean this story could be a game changer....it was incredible how he was so confused and stumbling ....incredibly exposing his mental problem to an extent that no one could ignore it....way beyond just a mere gaffe....thus someone with incredible power has spiked this story....and they can and did even reach inside my computer to destroy any and everything i had related to this story.

I went to my ultimate source and found it.....halaluja

Last edited:
Mac, have a link?

That is the problem as I tried to explain....they have all disappeared.....the source I had on my quick dial list also completely disappeared.

I have googled the title of the link...nothing.

It appears google itself is the culprit...no surpries there.

Last edited:
If the democrats think they can get the American People to ignore this stuff or just laugh about...they got a big surprise coming.I

I have just had the strangest experience in my entire posting career trying to post this message.

As I usually do..I post the headline and my personal comment and then I go to my bookmarks to get the link to the story I am posting about....unbelievably the link has disappeared....I go to my history list to get the link ...it has also disappeared there.

I try to go to the original source which I have on my favorites....that has also disappeared.

This is outrageous....it appears as hard as it is to believe that internet powers are going to great lengths to protect Joe Biden....if anyone else can find the link to this story please post it.

The source 'the western journal'which i had on my speed dial...has been removed from my speed dial

Incredible...unfriggin believable...who is doing this?

I mean this story could be a game changer....it was incredible how he was so confused and stumbling ....incredibly exposing his mental problem to an extent that no one could ignore it....way beyond just a mere gaffe....thus someone with incredible power has spiked this story....and they can and did even reach inside my computer to destroy any and everything i had related to this story.
Posting career. Unreal.

Mac, have a link?

That is the problem as I tried to explain....they have all disappeared.....the source I had on my quick dial list also completely disappeared.

I have googled the title of the link...nothing.
Thanks, Mac, and MY bad for questioning you. That IS some strange stuff about what happened when you went to retrieve the link. VERY, VERY strange, but somehow NOT that surprising.

Last edited:
Mac, have a link?

I finally found it....we are now facing censorship in this nation like never before....it will only get worse...the deep state is doing everything in their power to protect biden.

Thanks, Mac! I WILL give it a read.

Mac, have a link?

I finally found it....we are now facing censorship in this nation like never before....it will only get worse...the deep state is doing everything in their power to protect biden.

Here's something interesting. I clicked on the link and I got an update for Ad Block Plus, which I use on this computer! I'll log my computer off, and log back in, and try it again. My computer takes a few minutes to get back on the Internet, but I'll definitely be back to this thread to try the link again.

Mac, have a link?

Here's something interesting. I clicked on the link and I got an update for Ad Block Plus, which I use on this computer! I'll log my computer off, and log back in, and try it again. My computer takes a few minutes to get back on the Internet, but I'll definitely be back to this thread to try the link again.
I was able to get to the link this time. All I can say about this is Joe's family REALLY needs to intervene. This isn't funny anymore, he really IS senile. And I have a feeling it will only get worse. Very sad, but QUITE preventable.

Mac, have a link?

I found it with no trouble. I don't know what search you tried using, but I searched for "western journal joe biden unintelligible" and the article was at the top of the list in DuckDuckGo.

Maybe you had trouble finding it because the article is almost a month old? :dunno:

It sounds like a cool conspiracy theory. His comments when read, sound spot on. He sounds eleventy seven times smarter than Donald Dork.

Everybody knows so much about Biden than the ones that they are suppose to vote for. The Deep State knows if Pres.Trump doesn't get control of both House and the Senate. That he will be powerless. During the impeachment inquiry. If the Senate voted against him. He would have been out of office. The President job is to enforce the laws. But the rest are the ones that makes the laws. And if Pres.Trump tries to veto any of their bills. That they can override it by 2/3 voted in favor of the bill. So basically, he will have to enforce laws that the Deep state creates.
And so this Biden crap is nothing but a distraction. To keep everyone from focusing on the candidates that are willing to work with the President.
So they know that Pres.Trump is going to win. But they still have the power to manipulate the other candidates' votes.

Our economic intercourse is in trouble thanks to trumps america first policies

uAJX5i8r.jpeg

Our economic intercourse is in trouble thanks to trumps america first policies

View attachment 329558
Biden is playing dumb. There is something that he does that gives him away. And he knows if he lies about him sexually harassing someone in the past. That will say that he has lost his memory instead of calling him a liar. Everyone plays dumb or helpless when they are caught.

1588149928579.png

I missed the part where Biden advocated injecting disinfectants as a cure and claimed we had already beaten the virus

When asked what Biden would say to Americans who are scared, Biden replied we need to act more rapidly.

When Trump was asked the same question, he attacked the reporter.

Who is senile?

Mac, have a link?

I found it with no trouble. I don't know what search you tried using, but I searched for "western journal joe biden unintelligible" and the article was at the top of the list in DuckDuckGo.

Maybe you had trouble finding it because the article is almost a month old? :dunno:

normally i do not drink and post. hehheh

It sounds like a cool conspiracy theory. His comments when read, sound spot on. He sounds eleventy seven times smarter than Donald Dork.
You need to listen to Biddn babble instead of reading what his handlers claim he said if you want to know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back