Biden given "Bottomless Pinochios" for repeatedly lying about lowering the deficit.

Here we go again...

Quote me saying that... or you're lying again...

Go git it, Sparky...
Dagosa said it, and in another post you claimed I couldn’t refute anything he said because he was right.

I got banned from the thread and can’t quote anything from it, Simp.

Dagosa said it, and in another post you claimed I couldn’t refute anything he said because he was right.

I got banned from the thread and can’t quote anything from it, Simp.

Then post the thread name and my post #....

:popcorn:

<crickets>

cc: Nostra
Sorry Jethro, you can deny it all you want. We both know exactly what you posted. I’m not wasting my time with your little homework assignment.

Feel free to claim whatever victory you think you have here.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry Jethro, you can deny it all you want. We both know exactly what you posted. I’m not wasting my time with your little homework assignment.

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck, it took you an hour and a half of searching to realize I never said that. Which of course, is why you utterly failed to produce a quote of me saying what you falsely ascribed to me. Despite your ridiculously lame bluff of claiming you couldn't quote ME because YOU were thread banned.

:lmao:

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck, it took you an hour and a half of searching to realize I never said that. Which of course, is why you utterly failed to produce a quote of me saying what you falsely ascribed to me. Despite your ridiculously lame bluff of claiming you couldn't quote ME because YOU were thread banned.

:lmao:

LOL

No quote is proof you lied, Dumbfuck. Deal with it.

Biden spews this lie constantly that he has lowered the deficit by $1.7 trillion. He has not. In fact, his spending has increased the debt by $850 billion more than expected.

Can't wait for the spin on this one....

President Biden is off to repeating – once again – what has been labeled a "highly misleading" claim about the federal budget deficit.

During a Thursday speech in West Columbia, South Carolina touting what he says is the success of his administration's economic policies, Biden claimed he had reduced the federal government's budget deficit by $1.7 trillion since taking office in January 2021.

"And by the way, parenthetically, I want you to hear about the deficit. I cut the deficit $1.7 trillion in two years. Nobody's ever done that – cut the debt $1.7 [trillion]," Biden told the crowd gathered at manufacturing company Flex LTD.

Biden has made the same claim on numerous occasions and, in April, earned a "Bottomless Pinocchio" rating for it from The Washington Post's liberal chief fact-checker, Glenn Kessler.

Kessler, who called the claim "highly misleading," previously gave Biden "three Pinocchios" when he made a different version of the claim in September of last year.

"He keeps saying it over and over," Kessler wrote in April. "By our count, at least 30 times since June he’s taken credit for reducing the budget deficit by $1.7 trillion."

Kessler wrote that the additional pandemic relief funds enacted by Biden, as well as other new policies, caused a "more modest decline in the deficit" than was projected for 2021 and 2022.

"All told, in those two years Biden increased the national debt about $850 billion more than originally projected," he said.

"In other words, again the data shows the deficit picture has worsened under Biden," he added.
xiden lies, he can’t help it, it’s what demafasict all do

Suck it, Trumptards!

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fef477a9a-3c56-4c58-967d-f3ede89ea941_1653x993.png

US annual deficit in 2020, before Biden took office: $3+T
US annual deficit in 2022: $1.3T.

Biden lowered the deficit by a large amount.

Every year of Trump's presidency the annual deficit got larger and larger.
Every year of Biden's presidency the deficit has gotten smaller and smaller.

Trump gave us all this debt and deficit, Biden is reversing that and lowering the annual deficit.

Rampant inflation.

Record bankruptcies.

High gas prices.

High grocery prices.

26 straight months of pay cuts for Americans.

Bidenomics is a disaster.
Add in the huge layoffs for big tech, Disney, heck even Anaheuser Busch is laying off workers at their facilities all over. Nothing about Bidenomics is good for working Americans.

Add in the huge layoffs for big tech, Disney, heck even Anaheuser Busch is laying off workers at their facilities all over. Nothing about Bidenomics is good for working Americans.

Despite those layoffs, we've still added 13.2 million jobs over the 29 months.

Despite those layoffs, we've still added 13.2 million jobs over the 29 months.
The vast majority of those are people going back to old jobs after the Fauci Flu, Simp.

How many more are employed now vs pre-Fauci flu?

Forum List

Back